Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit (26642 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Amudeneogu: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Why does Nigeria/Africa like to beg? can't they do things without the help of the international community? this maybe this is the reason they refused to be developed because the international community won't allow them to develop because they want to continue to exploit them using them as rags.
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by middlebelter(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow Nigerians that are not Ladies or Gentlemen, listen to me attentively and read this my response very well.

Somebody is about to receive forgiveness for 20% of his sins. Mr President, the day Russia return to Ajaokuta with equipment to complete bthe plant , consider 20% of your sins forgiven on my part. Other Nigerians may hold on to their grudges but I will reduce my criticism.
Have a safe trip back.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by ferrariLaferrari: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2019
okeyumez:
Russia can help us with nuclear energy and military weapons.
In a decade from now USA will drop to 4th position of industrialized and powerful nation on earth.
China, India, Russia are on the move while consumer continent (Africa) will continue to be a beggar nation where politicians will continue to loot. Nigeria is a big disgrace to black race
China, India ahead US lmao if you even said Russia it’s still better
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Tina26:
The amereekanz wont like this. Ублюдок

grin

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2019
nairaman66:

These countries you mentioned are self sufficient. They never launched a satellite into space that cannot be found. They make their own goods and have the technical know how. It is an insult to compare Nigeria with these countries!

Well, they really aren't. India and Pakistan still have a lot of poor people, as does Iran.

Plus. we have to start from somewhere, you know. It may even generate jobs and training for Nigerians.

We cannot remain backward forever. Nuclear power is the future.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Topmaike007(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83412540:
All the eleven highlights are so on point,
We love this number 7 so much also.

Boko Haram will be reduced to the barest minimum.
This gladdens our heart.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari as he is doing everything to make our battered nation work again.

May all enemies of Nigeria never witness all the good things that will transform our nation for good.
The sadness and misery they want will be upon them.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

God bless Nigeria.

TWO GREAT MEN.....
mine is the 1400 kilometres railway from Lagos to calabar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by bluefilm: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Spatta:
[s]Taking Pictures with all the world President, Speaks an abominable English Language, Disgracing Nigerians and making the world think this is the best we have to offer for a President, Returns to Aso rock to sleep and continues his Nepotism and Mamman Daura extension of old friendship while doing nothing to better the lives of citizens, or Abha Kyari appointment and arresting of any opposition
With this Clueless President, we have never had it so worse[/s]

Chai.

Something your father with all his education and Queen's English and all that cannot even do.

The shame is really on you, guy.

4 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Iran and India have a large proportion of the world's poorest as does Pakistan, and they all got nuclear power.....

nigerians have an out of control corruption that will endanger us all if we adopt nuclear power

people who can sell fake drugs
who can steal and sell food for idps
who can steal and share money to fight an approaching boko haram?

those ones will steal maintenance money straight
those ones will drop spent fuel rod in the river
this goes beyond maintenance culture

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by contigiency(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2019
These are the kind of far reaching deals you get when you have an honest leader whose agenda is not self enrichment.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by tunary(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2019
bigpicture001:

Nigeria shouldnt provoke the US ooooo....

The US pays for 80% of HIV grugs for the over 5 million people dependant on it in Nigeria.

Russia is not a good country
Good comment here. Russia knows this will amount to problems between Nigeria and the America. to worsen the situation, Nigeria copies the negative part of every thing more than the positive. you can tell by the example our leaders show
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Coldie(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2019
If no be Buhari who be the Maga.

If he pulls this through it would be worth it, Russian constructions are hardcore, even more than the Chinese.

That Lagos calabar railway is going to be very nice

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by uuzba(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2019
festacman:
I rate the bilateral meeting a success.I hope implementation of the agreements will also be successfully done.

Revival of Ajaokuta Steel Complex will a massive accomplishment if successfully done. Billions of Naira invested as well as looted over the years.

I am not clear about "Russia plan to establish nuclear plant in Nigeria". Does anybody knows what this implies in clear terms?

One good about this Buhari administration is the use of government-to-government relationship window to get critical projects done as opposed to government-to-company in which corrupt and insincere government officials shamelessly shortchange our country in structuring agreements. This approach was adopted in dealing Siemens through German government for power projects.

We are making progress.

Nigeria does not suffer from discussions at meetings
Nigeria suffers from implementation of the discussion AFTER the meeting.
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Topmaike007(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2019
lordprogress:
I am curious about something it seems like we are the one gaining everything what are the russians getting from this deal. I know putin has an hidden agenda but I don't care good deal.
As for the nuclear power plant if it for electricity we might be moving to the right direction but I hope its not what I am thinking.
then we use it to prepare for war
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
This is not a serious government. Are these the reasons why he went to Russia? Restructuring or outright division. This man is strenghing my belief that Nigeria is doomed to fail.
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by TechExpert(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Oga spend more time travelling, claiming its in favour of the citizens

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Ayoefa: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
Spatta:
Taking Pictures with all the world President, Speaks an abominable English Language, Disgracing Nigerians and making the world think this is the best we have to offer for a President, Returns to Aso rock to sleep and continues his Nepotism and Mamman Daura extension of old friendship while doing nothing to better the lives of citizens, or Abha Kyari appointment and arresting of any opposition
With this Clueless President, we have never had it so worse
[/s]

Clueless brainwashed ipob trashy post.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by alexola20(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by four4: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2019
We hope this will not end as paper work as usual
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Topmaike007(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83412540:
All the eleven highlights are so on point,
We love this number 7 so much also.

Boko Haram will be reduced to the barest minimum.
This gladdens our heart.

Another good one!

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari as he is doing everything to make our battered nation work again.

May all enemies of Nigeria never witness all the good things that will transform our nation for good.
The sadness and misery they want will be upon them.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

God bless Nigeria.

TWO GREAT MEN.....
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by OgwuEgo1: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83412856:

And this kind of attention seeking illiterate actually expect response from us with all his daily rubbish quotes?!
Waste of Fee!
SMH!
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove
rule 2
let their be equity and fairness among nairalanders

say no to one sided judgment

cc
Seun
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Nevergree: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83412856:

And this kind of attention seeking illiterate actually expect response from us with all his daily rubbish quotes?!
Waste of Fee!
SMH!

Let me just leave you because of your condition.

I understand.
As in...
I know how you dey feel with that huge belle.

Pele tie, safety delivery...
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by miraclea: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2019
please tell me how many foreign trips our government have engaged in since 2015 and list the benefits --sincerely don't understand
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Successlane: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Spatta:
Taking Pictures with all the world President, Speaks an abominable English Language, Disgracing Nigerians and making the world think this is the best we have to offer for a President, Returns to Aso rock to sleep and continues his Nepotism and Mamman Daura extension of old friendship while doing nothing to better the lives of citizens, or Abha Kyari appointment and arresting of any opposition
With this Clueless President, we have never had it so worse

Can you PRETEND to be happy at good news for once?

Who ever did this to you have offended your creator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Nevergree:

Let me just leave you because of your condition.

I understand.
As in...
I know how you dey feel with that huge belle.

Pele tie, safety delivery...
Dalu....
Ose...
Nagode...

Safety commenting o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by OgwuEgo1: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
post=83413799:

Dalu....
Ose...
Nagode...

Safety commenting o!
[/s]
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
Amen
God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by OgwuEgo1: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83412856:

Waste of Fee!
SMH!
a quick reminder seun

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove
rule 2
let thier be equity and fairness among nairalanders
no sacred cow

cc. seun
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Charly68: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2019
Baba is looking more fresh and handsome ..even at this age some youths are still fighting to get a place at the other room but thank God for Mama Aisha she has no room for anybody ..carry go Baba ,your integrity is opening doors for the nation. My only advise for you is to avoid religious sentiment and unite this wonderful nation together

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by OgwuEgo1: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
post=83413856:

God bless you.
[/s]
Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Successlane: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Auduambless:
KOGI people should rejoice.. ajaokuta stell cheesy cheesy

At long long last.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Successlane: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2019
nairaman66:
Nigeria is not ready for a nuclear power station!

It's not nuclear WEAPON, but simply to generate power (ELECTRICITY)

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit by Nevergree: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83413799:

Dalu....
Ose...
Nagode...

Safety commenting o!

I get your type for house so I can relate....

The way body dey pepe una no be here o
But you in particular e be like say na twins you dey carry. because your stubborness no be here.

Dat thing no easy at all.

Aru yeee...

Meaning: safety delivery!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.