Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North (39463 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / List Of ‘Torture Camps’ In Ibadan / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by 9jaBloke: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Ngwamankillyou

I suggest we should burn down the north because they also lead in yahoo, prostitution, cultism and baby factories as well

Sorry i don't join issues with your ilk.
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Meti99(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
vf
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by newdawn2017(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
That serves them right & I don't feel sorry for them they blindly choose Islam, ignoring all reason. Such blind acceptance come at a very costly price, Islam is a religion of deception, violence, terrorism, deep wickedness in all its forms, & perversion. undecided I hope d northerners learn their lessons.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Meti99(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Ngwamankillyou

I suggest we should burn down the north because they also lead in yahoo, prostitution, cultism and baby factories as well

Keep quiet, you IGNORANT poke.
Tell me which baby factory in the south that produces children like your useless northern people.

Just 2weeks ago a woman of 82 years died and had 102 grandchildren. Deal with that
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
I wonder those craving for hijab didn't enroll their kids here
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Meti99:

Keep quiet, you IGNORANT poke.
Tell me which baby factory in the south that produces children like your useless northern people.

Just 2weeks ago a woman of 82 years died and had 102 grandchildren. Deal with that

It seems like you were born before your brain finished developing. Go and check the front page inmediately. A hotel full of underaged girls was just raided and they are into that same baby factory business which leads to the existence of people like you in the society

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by alphaNomega: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
generationz:
angry

Madonna university is next.

Create a shithole for children and collect huge sums from parents all in the name of religion.

Lol. They get new students every fuçking year! Mostly Roman Catholics, I pity them.
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Zooposki(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
newdawn2017:
That serves them right & I don't feel sorry for them they blindly choose Islam, ignoring all reason. Such blind acceptance come at a very costly price, Islam is a religion of deception, violence, terrorism, deep wickedness in all its forms, & perversion. undecided I hope d northerners learn their lessons.

Do you know their prophet Mohammed was a white man.

In Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1 no. 63, we read "while we were sitting with the Prophet, a man came and said, 'who amongst you is Mohammed?' We replied, 'this white man reclining on his arm..."

In volume 2 Hadith no. 122 refers to Mohammed as a "white person" and in vol. 2 Hadith no. 141 we are told that when Mohammed raised his arms, "the whiteness of his armpits became visible."
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by silverkings: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Government in the North need to regulate activities of those traditional correction homes. They have been in existence long before now. You would believe it that some notable northern leaders of today passed through this school, not necessarily as deviant children.
Regulate
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by eliokwun(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Look out how fluent this guy's English is. What kind of parent who do this to his or her child. It's unbelievable how people's mindsets are

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Omoslim26: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
generationz:
angry

Madonna university is next.

Create a shithole for children and collect huge sums from parents all in the name of religion.

oga abeg go play with sand you no get talk
i wonder y its so hard for some mofos to jst read d comments and waka pass
nawa o evrybody wan comment too nawa o
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by amazon14: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
We have TVC, Channels, AIT and so on

Na only to show useless program and nonsense convocations dem sabi

You forgot to mention the mother of all TV station I'm Nigeria... NTA

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
North is synonymous with poverty despite their grip on power for so long. #shame

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by SoNature(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
We have TVC, Channels, AIT and so on

Na only to show useless program and nonsense convocations dem sabi

When it comes to investigative journalism, I doff cap for oyibo channels.

Al Jazeera is the very best in that regard
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by ibechris(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Islam is the reason behind all this.
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Meti99(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
abduljabbar4:

It seems like you were born before your brain finished developing. Go and check the front page inmediately. A hotel full of underaged girls was just raided and they are into that same baby factory business which leads to the existence of people like you in the society

I know you are a product of such place as the Islamic rehabilitation training college as the ones in kaduna and katsina.
And I know your brain had been tampered with.
If not, tell me any part of this country that produces children as your northern region.
Those ladies you are pointing at in your so called baby factories in the south got themselves into it because of the economic situation of this country.
Not because they were brainwashed with Krn

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by 4gunners(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
9jaBloke:
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Southern Nigeria and Nothern Nigeria have very little in common. That amalgamation was a monumental error.
My brother you're totally right. I spent a year there - Yobe to be precise- during my NYSC, and I can authoritatively confirm your assertion - we've nothing in common. It's like a country in another country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by introvertme: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omojudy:

I need this video, but not able to load it. Help?

Download idm+ and visit the bbc link.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by engrfaruq(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
We should burn down the shiit hell called North.

You are free to do that, but make sure you do away with cultism which consumes a lot of souls daily in your area.... I believe that needs more urgent attention than this torture which eventually leaves victims with their souls.
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Chicastle: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
All those Instagram guess shouting speechless should come on speech something . This is to show your the kind of school the lifeless one attended
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by kachi08(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Despite all the federal government allocations/concentrations in the northern part the country, still they are the poorest and most illiterate set of people in the country.
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by brookz: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
From another angle, majority of them part-time or full-time inmates there are mostly on codine, tramadol and other hard substance diet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Flairoqy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmm ignorance.
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
No Oath before dropping comments?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Mummymahdi(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
fairfora:
Wetin concern me. At times, I doubt of Islam in my place in the south, saudi, Oman, UAE is same as the one practised in the northern Nigeria. Smh!

our is half ignorance and illiteracy and half Islamic religion
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by sulasa07(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
fairfora:
Wetin concern me. At times, I doubt of Islam in my place in the south, saudi, Oman, UAE is same as the one practised in the northern Nigeria. Smh!
Why would they be the same?
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Meti99:

I know you are a product of such place as the Islamic rehabilitation training college as the ones in kaduna and katsina.
And I know your brain had been tampered with.
If not, tell me any part of this country that produces children as your northern region.
Those ladies you are pointing at in your so called baby factories in the south got themselves into it because of the economic situation of this country.
Not because they were brainwashed with Krn

That you are justidying their actions shows how mentally deranged you are. You think the women found in baby factories are the most impoverished in Nigeria? Its your type that engage in crime simply because you have "devil" and "poverty" to blame for your actions.The north has a high population due to poligamy and moreover, they know who their parents are. As someone from a baby factory, can you tell me who your father is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Basiiruwap(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
it is lie pls don't call this as almajiri school pls becouse it's one of hausa tradition and it already no more now.
this one is just for some people maybe for their own benefit.
why anything you people always said it's islam? While you don't know anything about it?
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Wendybrown(f): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
9jaBloke:
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Southern Nigeria and Nothern Nigeria have very little in common. That amalgamation was a monumental error.

I swear down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Meti99(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
abduljabbar4:

That you are justidying their actions shows how mentally deranged you are. You think the women found in baby factories are the most impoverished in Nigeria? Its your type that engage in crime simply because you have "devil" and "poverty" to blame for your actions.The north has a high population due to poligamy and moreover, they know who their parents are. As someone from a baby factory, can you tell me who your father is?

I don't have your time bro.
I don't know my father, but I am adding values to the society that I am.
What value is your useless rebellious generation adding to this country than to f*uck and give birth to children who are nothing but nuisances to the society.
I guess, you are expecting to continue to f*CK in heaven when you die.
You are an ANIMAL
Re: Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Which one be Africa for here again?

It happened in Nigeria; northern Nigeria to be precise.

So address it as such, not Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel / US Customs Seizes $15,860 Undeclared Cash From Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.