Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate (36627 Views)

Wizkid And Shatta Wale Reconciled On Stage At Ghanameetsnaija / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate by Gabson001(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
vanity

Re: Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate by Shezkid: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Reeb2244:
Stop saying rubbish. Which Rudeboy paid him? He would be the one paying for advertising him.

I laugh... You're not enlightened...i rest my case!
Re: Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate by Shezkid: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Reeb2244:
The guy is settling artists for all these. Leave story.
Someone needs to open this guys eye to reality!!!
Someone here thinks shatta bandle is RICH... Research more and you'll know more.. Person wey no get car or house.. He's hustling
Re: Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate by Reeb2244: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Shezkid:

Someone needs to open this guys eye to reality!!!
Someone here thinks shatta bandle is RICH... Research more and you'll know more.. Person wey no get car or house.. He's hustling
Shezkid:

I laugh... You're not enlightened...i rest my case!

Confused being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Top 10 Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Boobs 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.