Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy November Ending - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy November Ending (908 Views)

I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss / Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy November Ending by alexsoftwork(m): 3:37am On Oct 24, 2019
Good morning nairalanders pls I need a loan of 30k to pay 40k buy November ending. I want to use the loan as transport for the duration of November, I just got two job offers but no transport. Pls help a brother ooo, I don't want to turn down a job offer CUs I don't have money to transport myself.
Besides, I have try using loan apps in Nigeria,some will not lend up to that amount, some repayment time is too short with higher interest, some gave the conditions of working at least three months
If you can lend 20k for 30k to pay buy November ending I will be fine.
My location is Lagos you can call or DM me.
08166333558 wasap or call
My mail alexakhibi1@gmail.com

Pix of one of my offer letters

Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy November Ending by Nukilia: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2019
Use the bank or any loan app...

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy November Ending by Neduzze5(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2019
alexsoftwork:
Good morning nairalanders pls I need a loan of 30k to pay 40k buy November ending. I want to use the loan as transport for the duration of November, I just got two job offers but no transport. Pls help a brother ooo, I don't want to turn down a job offer CUs I don't have money to transport myself.
Besides, I have try using loan apps in Nigeria,some will not lend up to that amount, some repayment time is too short with higher interest, some gave the conditions of working at least three months
If you can lend 20k for 30k to pay buy November ending I will be fine.
My location is Lagos you can call or DM me.
08166333558 wasap or call
My mail alexakhibi1@gmail.com

Pix of one of my offer letters

Not in Lagos if not I'd have considered.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Ideas / Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben / Buy And Sell Your Crypto To Naira At Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.