Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools (10403 Views)

Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors / Ethiopian Students In Rochas Foundation College / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019
iyatrustee:
The Abuja office was under lock and key all 8years he held on as Imo State Governor, as government money no dey again, he don remember this is NGO wey him dey take get money from international donors! cheesy Unity House is beginning to bubble once again

Don't mind all this NGO people,they receive surplus from donors ,make themselves rich at the expense of tarnishing our reputations aboard.
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by King2019(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

SouthWest 2023

its honest, to tell Ibos that they aint meant for Aso Rock, no matter the tantrums they thow

Its being 50 years since we kept you out of power, and we want to hold you for another 100 years, ..

Things can change if Ibos apologise for killing Samuel Ladoke Akintola, or Beg for killing Sarduna and Tafa Balewa

why beg when they are already dead??
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Wolexdey(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2019
Kindly let the program begin soonest.
Thank You!

I will love to teach in such organization. I'm a teacher by qualification.
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by dibjay: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2019
NORSYK:
1 Billion Naira stolen from Imo State treasury to fund his scam foundation for political gimmicks
I'm curious, was rochas not a billionaire before he became governor?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Sufisunni: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2019
I just like this man
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by solmusdesigns: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2019
next generation ibos would continue to be judged using such unspoken history

King2019:

why beg when they are already dead??

Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by King2019(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

just a ploy to keep power to their tribe
you know Yorubas killed Aguiyi Ironsi

and aside that how about distributing power between the 6 geopolitical zone every 4 years??

at least indigenes of the ruling tribe will have the conscience to speak out when he is not doing well...
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by solmusdesigns: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Ironsi was killed by northern army headed by col danjuma, col fajuyi lost his life saving aguyi's life,

We vote based on trust, and until ibos repair such trust am afraid nobody would give them power, how would a musa or an adebayo know all ibos aint criminal if Ibos dont make decissions to correct such general history

King2019:

just a ploy to keep power to their tribe
you know Yorubas killed Aguiyi Ironsi

and aside that how about distributing power between the 6 geopolitical zone every 4 years??

at least indigenes of the ruling tribe will have the conscience to speak out when he is not doing well...
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by NORSYK(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

I'm curious, was rochas not a billionaire before he became governor?

Billionaire on paper(Audio Billionaire) .... Just like Mompha type of billionaire
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by King2019(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Ironsi was killed by northern army headed by col danjuma, col fajuyi lost his life saving aguyi's life,

We vote based on trust, and until ibos repair such trust am afraid nobody would give them power, how would a musa or an adebayo know all ibos aint criminal if Ibos dont make decissions to correct such general history

as much as I would love not argue with you sir...
I don't think it is wise on the part of both Hausa and Yorubas to marginalize one tribe because of history that was created by other people

no sarcasm intended but do the Hausa really gain from the president

Biafra is achievable if they really support themselves for it but I think there will be many disadvantages

blacks just seem to be the most backward race on earth how can you marginalize a tribe when even the freedom the country enjoys was created by different tribes

Awolowo Nnamdi
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2019
I saw Rochas Foundation school in Ibadan I am like Owelle na you biko

1 Like

Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by OgwuEgo1: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by ruggedtimi(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2019
haha roachas is at it again.
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by OgwuEgo1: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

SouthWest 2023

its honest, to tell Ibos that they aint meant for Aso Rock, no matter the tantrums they thow

Its being 50 years since we kept you out of power, and we want to hold you for another 100 years, ..

Things can change if Ibos apologise for killing Samuel Ladoke Akintola, or Beg for killing Sarduna and Tafa Balewa

[/s]
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by OgwuEgo1: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by blaque7: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
I heard his son inlaw uche nwosu is about to win at Supreme court..I shouted Tufiakwa!

Who you wan come rule for Imo state when 90% no want you?
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Rumxy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

SouthWest 2023

Why do you guys tribalize every thread in Nairaland. You guys are even more guilty of all you accuse Igbos of. This is getting out of hands and childish. Just comment and pass
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Badteke47: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by SoNature(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
when will Rochas and his family get tired of this scam?

Calm down, Huncle

I know Rochas is a terrible politician, but he had always been running free schools across the country before he became active in politics.

No living or dead Nigerian has free secondary schools in all the political zones in Nigeria.

Give it to that clown for once!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by marostan(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Our governor! Our governor! At a time ehh, Owelle nah person. But wait o, where is Uche Nwosu?
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by newwater: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
scam or no scam my dear scam your own. Well done Mr Rochas
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by nnaetobi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

SouthWest 2023

u are a bastard
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by musarlow(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
This man has been doing this even before politics. Good of him
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

SouthWest 2023

so Igbos had a meeting and killed these people? You see why your i.q is sub zero.
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Advocate500: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
His popularity is fast diminishing so he to revive his fraudulent foundation back.
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Greenback: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

No problemo,let the north continue to rule,we other southerners like it that way than for ewedu Southern abomination to be in power.. grin
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by Mariangeles(f): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
This foolish man thinks he can fool people any longer with his "good deeds" undecided

YOU CAN'T FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE FORKING TIME DUDE!
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by solmusdesigns: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
yen yen yen.,.... power shift south come 2023,

yoruba nation while others envy

Greenback:

No problemo,let the north continue to rule,we other southerners like it that way than for ewedu Southern abomination to be in power.. grin
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
He's really using the foundation to get money.
Re: Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools by naijadrivablog: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kendumazy:
Numbers inflation. 10million is probably equivalent to 100,000. Same contract inflation style. Congratulations to the lucky beneficiaries though.

I saw one of the schools somewhere near Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approves Bonus For LAWMA Sweepers / Reps To Recover Aviation College Helicopters From Individuals / Lets Rally Round To Support Donald Duke For President Come 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.