Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults (45002 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Anazp: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
If you want to fight any Nigerian governor politically just make sure he doesn't know about your landed assets in the state
very true. governor owns all the land however build and acquire land the right way

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Myself2(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Racoon:
See the reward a thug got for being the weapon of political warfare in Edo State.

Can you imagine
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Mycommand: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
It is time the educated elites take over Edo state! The rule of law should prevail over any other forces; there is no place for thugs and thuggery in state governance. The beauty of the hotel like some people are saying in their comments is irrelevant. The question is, if the land is actually a government property and if it is proven so with substantial and credible documents at the appropriate government agency or ministry, the government must act on the demolition process. For now, we will wait for the due process of the law. An injunction was filed and hearing on the case is pending in the court of law.

Think about the menace caused by this thug and his cohorts in Edo state!
Lest I forget, the Edo state governor is an educated man who has shown restraint and respect for the rule of law in this case by listening to the court order (injunction) on halting the demolition, please do not construe this to be a weakness. He cannot act like "Agberos" and do otherwise. Just wait!

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by bjbjbj: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
This idiot kabaka he wife run leave am come Canada. Na one yuroba boy dey sleep with he wife

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by marostan(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Arysexy:

According to govt spokesman, he built on flood channel

Oh! I see. But there are some demolitions that are politically inclined. They intend to demolish properties at the detriment of their political rivals. I know of a state it happened. But dont quote me! Anyhow, nah dem dem!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by WinkWrld: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oshomole should go and beg also
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
nku5:
shocked see fine hotel

Thuggery in Nigeria is profitable business. What a useless failed country. 99% of UNIBEN professors can't afford that type of structure.
Bro in Naija if you're not tough as a person(spiritually) nothing much for you.
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by promotervickky(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
I can identify with some children there, every Thursday me and my NGO team reach out to them in Benin City. Today is Thursday and we would visit them, and find out what he is offering them that makes them act as a tool for him.. Stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
/
7 days notice to remove hotel. How?

Ambode is a learner where troublesome governors are gathered.

/

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by IMASTEX: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
nku5:
shocked see fine hotel

Thuggery in Nigeria is profitable business. What a useless failed country. 99% of UNIBEN professors can't afford that type of structure.
The percentage should even be 99.99 legally. What a country indeed. This is the same person that openingly celebrated one billion without verifiable means of income. He could achieve that from a government who was more or less like him. Now that we have an educated governor. He wants to keep fisting as usual. While worker, road, healthcare, etc suffers.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by stfadaanthony(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
I wouldn't have commented on this if not for something I noticed in the picture. just imagine how dirty,poor looking and haggardly dressed those children are. I am sure most of the children don't even no why they are doing what they are doing,or they are promised mere #500.

And here we are,a political thug could build this mansion called hotel. It seems being a Nigerian is ....

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by B2joa(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
SEGLIZ:
........ the more reason I don't support any agitation by this useless things so called governors.
resource control mention it, I would never be in their support they would only amass the state resources and power to their advantage likewise for vendetta.
even if that property is illegal and on government property, is demolition the best way out?
that property should be seized then convert to public use. that facility should be put for orphanage, elderly or senior citizen home.
a good number of elderly citizens are homeless, numbers of kids roam the streets without a place to lay their head.
this state governors are the real challenge betiding Nigeria.

the only thinking governor in nigeria at present is mr seyi makinde.. Most of our leaders are just there for the power things most of them are confused criminals
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Sonoyom(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Foolishness at it's peak, from underaged voting to underaged security.
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Eyah, Oshiomhole should intervene.
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by luluosas(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Upon his mouth?
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by luluosas(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
We shall be waiting
promotervickky:
I can identify with some children there, every Thursday me and my NGO team reach out to them in Benin City. Today is Thursday and we would visit them, and find out what he is offering them that makes them act as a tool for him.. Stay tuned
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by rapid101(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
the day I got to this guy's house na der I no say agbero get class, he thuggery redefine. if u don't smoke, drink or womanis d moment u step into his house automatically that spirit ll come into ur life. to me if he is found guilty of illegality it shud b demolished ... thieves in govt
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Olorunnim: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
So no be only for Lagos thugs dey get Hotel.
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Olorunnim: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
bjbjbj:
This idiot kabaka he wife run leave am come Canada. Na one yuroba boy dey sleep with he wife
Choi fear catch me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by olajizz01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
phokovich:
Direct UK used laptops up for grab
Is it affordable?how much
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by egopersonified(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Those kids are beggars at Airport rd /GRA, that boy behind him in the last picture is dumb. All he will give them is a plate of rice, he couldn't even buy okrika for them to wear. If caterpillar come, make una stand for him front, you hear?
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Legendguru: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Him
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by bjbjbj: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
100percent true. The woman dey claim asylum for this way oo
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by RenHub: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
nku5:
shocked see fine hotel

True
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by grandstar(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
nku5:
shocked see fine hotel

I doubt most university professors anywhere in the world can afford such facilities grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults by Banmeallday: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
omenka:
Dude was just ranting the other day. No thug is bigger than the government. If they wanna frustrate you they will. This guy should simply humble himself and negotiate.

Yep because the government is made up of thugs.....

And.....

NIGGERS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.