Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer (4568 Views)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 / Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by LucemFerre: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
magnum247:

Lol...no wahala but i still beg to differ sha

Haha... fair enough
Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by LucemFerre: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro he doubted me and called me names

bro go barrack go call my soldiers comes lol

Hehe... drink cold coke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
magnum247:
i have been a Pes fan for quite some years and hated fifa's gameplay all those time cause i felt it was sluggish compared to pes' fast paced soccer. This was so until a friend convinced me to give fifa a try and not just be in a rush to condemn it and since then, my perception about it has totally changed. I started playing fifa consistently from 18 and i'm currently playing 20 and i can confidently tell u that fifa beats pes in almost every category. From ur analysis, i can tell that u re a pes fan but don't worry, one day u will see the light like i saw
lol,when It comes to how football is played pes trumps fifa,but when it comes to presentation fifa kicks pes away.i play fifa 18 and 20 on ps4 and pes 18 and 20 on pc.As for pace both games have the speed edit options.
basically fifa presents a better looking meal while pes presents a better tasting meal.
Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
OJay360:
You shouldn't say 'why people..', this is just ur opinion. There are plenty of diff. reasons why Fifa outsells PES almost 3X. For me i prefer Fifa because it is competitive (who sabi pass go win) and stuffs like tactics works(when you use ur brain to win) giving you a levelled playing ground, maybe that's why Fifa is the face of football esport
tactics Matter More In Pes Than Fifa.The Major Reason Why Fifa Outsells Pes Is Cause Many People Prefer Wolverhampton Wanderers To Yorkshire Orange.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
OJay360:
Do you know while people think Fifa is easier, is because a pro plays with an amateur and beats him very well but in pes anybody can win if you know how the gameplay works(gameplay cheats), the ball physics is unreal sometimes(you will see stupid pass connecting). Pes graphics is realistic but their gameplay is a big disapointment, that's why we will never will see Pes on eSports
just Because You Don't Watch Pes World League Finals,bro Please Calm Down.

1 Like

Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2020
simonjassy:
just Because You Don't Watch Pes World League Finals,bro Please Calm Down.
what I'm trying to say is that you can't compare pes and fifa when it comes to esport, fifa is way ahead. not many people know about pes league(mainly pes fans knows about it) but fifa is very popular, from epremier league to eworld cup etc, and the best part is that pro football clubs now sign fifa gamers for their team
Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by lawddanny: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2020
I was a pes fan.
I've literally played pes all my life.
I played fifa 18 once and was complaining a lot that the game was too slow.

Then I started playing fifa 20 when it came out. And I can tell you it's better than pes. Pes 20 is literally the worst pes in pes history.

What graphics are you guys talking about in pes?
Apart from the stadium the graphics is sh!t. Players are fat, their complexion are whitish. Players runs like robot.

And you can't have full control on pes like fifa. When you don't want a player to run forward. He just starts running forward on his own at times they even run backwards leaving the ball. Is that the gameplay you're talking of?
And their are thousands of things you can do on fifa to improve your gameplay that you can't even think of doing on pes

And those of you guys saying fifa is easier than pes.
I'm just laughing at y'all.
When I just started fifa 20, I was like see eh if we play pes 20 now I'll win you. Then we played the pes 20 and a fifa fan won me even more on pes than fifa. Me claiming to be a pes fan.

But I still think fifa is easier to master than pes but that does not make it easier than pes
Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by MrCodeSolo: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2020
I love both...and I have got no favourite

1 Like

Re: Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer by slex(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2020
I have been playing winning eleven and PEs and FiFa for years. My fav has always,been PES but they lost it after PES 2013.

Fifa, ive played Fifa from 2002 on PS0ne .

Fifa got me hooked from 2017. Fifa 17..

Fifa to me is by far a better game. As for the guy saying tactics are what you need on PES than FifA, pls play a guy who uses tactics on Fifa 20 and you, dont do anything .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. / Top 20 Addictive PPSSP Games For Android, Ios And Windows / Does Sportybet Pay For One Game Cut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.