Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (60468 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by nlPoster: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
OgwuEgo1:
I'm a left hand man and my left is very useful
I eat with it too

Did you mean to quote the person who said his left hand is useless?
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by akan102: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
This woman is as useless as my left hand

Are you sure your left hand is useless?
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by vicktaur(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Life would have been boring without Aunty Kemi.

You mean your life?
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ant Kemi sha..see the technical way she take deliver the gbeborun
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Topmaike007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
GoldChest:
Kemi was the first to broke Mompha's arrest and it turned out to be true ..

So I'm not doubting this one .
doubt it ké? GOD forbid í believe it pá
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Topmaike007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO
if she can give us news about Mompha when people still doubt her oga I believe this one

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Irore: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore8:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that Deji Adeleke, billionaire businessman and father of singer, Davido is expecting a child soon.

According to Kemi Olunloyo post shared on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-GMG4FwM9/?igshid=1povm4rwn5os8

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-davidos-father-is-expecting-child-with-young-girlfriend

I hope the expectant mother is not from Ibo.
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by chyangel(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

You must be a clown �������������������
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
if she can give us news about Mompha when people still doubt her oga I believe this one

You go by someone’s track record. Amidst begging for money and mental illness she had given us a thousand “news” before this, including:
“news” that Chioma and Davido had split up.
“news” that Chioma gave birth - months b4 she actually gave birth.
“news” that if Davido stepped into US he’d be arrested.
Multiple “news” on Linda and others and her never having a baby, etc
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by yetunsbay(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
naso ur body part useless so
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Where B red?

E don tay I see am for spot light
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Otyemmanuel(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
Idiot!!!!!
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tfash96(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
kunmiiii:

You're asking a blogger and "journalist" how gossip is her business undecided
In sane countries with laws never tampered that's how they bloggers will be going to jail for fun or pay "money-of-don't-be-angry" ...

She's too much of Davido's matter
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by petitejolie(f): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
I wish I was dat girlfriend
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Legendguru: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Stillthebest: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

Are you a youth? How do you feel when people insult you? So, your left hand is even useless. comment reserved!
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
He’s single so it’s his prerogative.
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Smiledomain(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
This Hanty needs help
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Who cares.Aproko mama
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by caandi: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lmao
Please follow my business pages for your quality designer wears, shoes and many more Facebook page, Ellabloombusinessfashionworld
Instagram business page @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld. Thank you.
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by bigpicture001: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

But sh is mostly on point
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by notoriousbabe: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Life would have been boring without Aunty Kemi.
there is not interesting about her, she is just a psycho
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Anthos(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
the earlier you realized she is the most fact finding journalist in the country now...the better for you... this woman is an undercover ...watch how what she said will come out true soon ...it has happened many times ...
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by ddeola: 2:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Thank God no be anty Kemi get belle for papa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Kingtomato641(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
As shared by BBC pidgin.........

LINDA IKEJI is a popular blogger but there is a certain online pidgin comedian who has called out davido too for some fundraiser.......

we all know of baba olowo d long prick.
a funny guy that have been making waves recently....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight / BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.