Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (60449 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Frankyboy1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by 12345baba(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
I love this woman o. She dey give us news hot hot. Unbeatable journalism. Make davido papa put 1 billion bounty for her head make we find her come out

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Thegoodone13(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Double
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Munzy14(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin Life would have been boring without Aunty Kemi.
cheesy
ooooh...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Supnaija(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
If this is true it means that

OBO dad and son = Yoruba demons association of Nigeria
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by reubenobi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:
G
booking things.
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by kunmiiii: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
tfash96:
Federal Government won't find something to do now.. More psychiatric hospitals need to be built.. Many are mad but few are roaming.. Even if she's right how's that her fucking business
You're asking a blogger and "journalist" how gossip is her business undecided

11 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin

Las las this na true, Kemi the investigative journalist cheesy
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by afonjabreed(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
OgwuEgo1:
I'm a left hand man and my left is very useful
I eat with it too
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
This woman is as useless as my left hand
Why? D woman is an investigative journalist unlike ikeji who goes about posting Amebo gathered from Amebos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Beverlyjean(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Aunty keno should open a blog... She will do better than Linda... She's always first to release first hand

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by cybercrackerftp(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by blaque7: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
this woman sef..she no get family or people around her wey go fit advise her?
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by GoldChest(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kemi was the first to broke Mompha's arrest and it turned out to be true ..

So I'm not doubting this one .

11 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by mercyviv(f): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kemi need be gagged!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by ayyoughurt(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

So ur left hand is so so useless.. lol
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by nauto5: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ij
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by baby124: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lol... a snake must born a long thing. OBO’s father has children from 4 women now? At his age, OBO is at 3 women. grin
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

That woman you see, her news are accurate.

She talked about INVICTUS OBI two years ago even before his arrest. She knows her job well.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by seanjy4konji: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
she is always right...

the kids dont know anything,

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Olodo24: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kemi doesn't give fake news

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
12345baba:
I love this woman o. She dey give us news hot hot. Unbeatable journalism. Make davido papa put 1 billion bounty for her head make we find her come out
What if it is true,but it is the Senator that took a young blood not Davido's dad,perhaps she is mixing things up.
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Awe4luv(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
well ur left hand misses but aunty kemi never miss, remember she's the first to reveal chiomas pregnancy, irrespective of the negative accolades she receives on nairaland, I think she knows how to do what she does very well

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by DAILIES(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
But why is this lady so vocal about the Adelekes

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Penisman: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Life would have been boring without Aunty Kemi.

I swear
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nwaohafia1: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

She knows what she's saying.
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tunary(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
What you mean to say is that some part of your body e.g ur left hand is useless right? See the reason y it is wrong to hurry and comment just to draw attention and gain likes. Maybe you just need attention which you already have. CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday / Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.