Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. (759 Views)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. / 30-year Old Lady Who Got Married At 17 Has Some Words Of Wisdom For Young Wives (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Hamachi(f): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2019
Guys, some words of of advice.

Be creative in the DMs. Some ladies are running businesses or in corporate positions. They don't have time for idle chats that lead nowhere.

Taking myself as a case study. I get a lot of DMs, so how you send a DM determines whether you would get a response from me. I sift my messages into 'answer' and remain there. When you keep hiing me for three days, you will turn highlander there oh, because ain't nobody got time for that.

Guess what? I slid into the DM of a fine bobo some days back, not for shooting shot, but just to appreciate his handsomeness and the story about his experience which he shared here.I said hello and how I found him and my reason for sending a message in one message. Even if he was a super busy man, there was no way he wouldn't reply that message.

This basic DM etiquette is important if you want to find a wife or date or funmate on Nairaland oh.

An example;

"Hi Hamchi. You are looking stunning. I would like to make your acquaintance."

There is no way I won't reply that message. If I am too busy, I would tell you and ask to talk another time. But definitely, I would tell myself that this one is interesting.

Not every time 'Hi angle'

And please, no babying someone you don't know. That thing can be off putting. Baby is a term for endearment and connotes familiarity. It shouldn't be used for a total stranger.

Sisters, did I speak your mind?
Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2019
See this Allen Avenue prostitute disguising as an Ugandan..

word of advice kill you there....

Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by bluefilm: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nonsense.

You think you are that special abi?

Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
its only a jobless visionless man who spends his whole time on women"s DM on social media chatting cheesy.wetin u dey chat?

Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2019
Loud it sis!!!!

Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Fcbboy2:
See this Allen Avenue prostitute disguising as an Ugandan..

word of advice kill you there....
Don't you know any other way of insulting a lady than slut shaming?
Farano rocknation lalasticala
Rule number 2 broken!!
Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Hamachi(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2019
wink
Pettyprincess:
Loud it sis!!!!
Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Junkie1: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2019
ONLY BITCHASS NIGGAS SLID INTO DM'S

Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Hamachi(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Junkie1:
ONLY BITCHASS NIGGAS SLID INTO DM'S
Re: Guys, Some Words Of Of Advice. by Hamachi(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2022
bluefilm:
Nonsense.

You think you are that special abi?

Ghana Must Go / 13 BDSM Facts You NEED To Know / Never Insult Buhari Again Oh!