Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad (930 Views)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by bokunrawo(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2019
What was the Final reason that eventually made you to Travel Abroad , guys outside the country please tell us what broke the camels back, individuals that are still trying to travel out tell us your motivating factor...

I declare this thread open

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
Mukina2
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by ayomide8990(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Waiting for Comment. kiss kiss
Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by Mood11: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Truth be told, I have never imagined I would be one to travel Out and become a resident for any reason.

When I read some Stories Online and hear from Friends and Family Who have had to hustle outside the shores of Nigeria, it scares me to the Veins.

The procedures and requirements to getting a Visa is extremely exhausting and.....

Sorry I forgot where I was going with this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by greatnaija01: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2019
bokunrawo:
What was the Final reason that eventually made you to Travel Abroad , guys outside the country please tell us what broke the camels back, individuals that are still trying to travel out tell us your motivating factor...

I declare this thread open

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
Mukina2
Obinoscopy

I traveled to a certain country to speak in an international conference and from the airport... Everyone whom I met from the security to the Uber drivers and even People on the street... ALL SPOKE WELL OF THEIR COUNTRY.

Then after the conference, Nigerians, Ghanaians and other Blacks I met really spoke very well of the same country and some of them told tales of how they relocated many years ago and now have PEACE.

SO I WENT BACK TO NIGERIA, PACKED MY THINGS AND MADE PROPER PLANS AND FINALLY CAME TO JOIN OTHERS HERE AND OF A TRUTH, IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2019
bokunrawo:

State your reason....

Ahhhhhhhh.... You haven't ventured out yet. So why do you want to know? This kind thread na him people dey read go drink sniper if others choose to write their reasons
Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by contumely2: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2019
greatnaija01:

I traveled to a certain country to speak in an international conference and from the airport... Everyone whom I met from the security to the Uber drivers and even People on the street... ALL SPOKE WELL OF THEIR COUNTRY.

Then after the conference, Nigerians, Ghanaians and other Blacks I met really spoke very well of the same country and some of them told tales of how they relocated many years ago and now have PEACE.

SO I WENT BACK TO NIGERIA, PACKED MY THINGS AND MADE PROPER PLANS AND FINALLY CAME TO JOIN OTHERS HERE AND OF A TRUTH, IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE

greatnaija

You mean you don travel too? haaa

you no tell us here oo

Which country

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by Simplecity(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
greatnaija01:

please what is the country??
Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by Saintp(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Una wan start Naija vs abroad argument again? I won't be surprised if this thread is created by the usual person/people trying to do their usual thing. They always come in disguise.
Anyway make i dey watch first
Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by greatnaija01: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2019
contumely2:

greatnaija

You mean you don travel too? haaa

you no tell us here oo

Which country

GH o.
Re: What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad by soleexx(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2019
south Korea.
USA

but what u should always have in mind is Ur success in life is not all about if you travel out... dere is nottin like Visa in d Bible...

pray to God he should drop u at ur rightfull destination...it may also be our lovely Nigeria...

I know some Heavy Millionaire and they have never board a plane anywhere... not even within

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Between Rwanda And Ethiopia; Which Is More Affordable? / Fuel Price Hike:uber Driver Sells Drinks In His Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.