Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking (7550 Views)

Nigeria Moves Up 5 Places In Corruption Index, Ranks 145th Out Of 180 Countries / Nigeria Moves Against Illegal Chinese Miners, Others / Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In World Bank Doing Business Ranking For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by infogenius(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2019
If I hear.
Well all na English.

Lives would have been far better
with less of complaints if it was true.

Doing business in Nigeria on the average
is tough.
And 131 on the ranking should tell President Buhari
and his lying chiefs how they have fared
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by solmusdesigns: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2019
grin

weting concern Ibo and National politics? its not like you've had a president in the last 50 years or vice in 35 years.... abeg abeg i no dey discuss national politics with ibo.. this discussion is only opened to Yoruba, Ijaw and Fulani

franchasng:
The only Yoruba man that will rule Nigeria is Olusegun Obasanjo, if you doubt me, go and ask Awolowo and Abiola how far because when I told them this back then, they argued too wink
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Tomvi: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

weting concern Ibo and National politics? its not like you've had a president in the last 50 years or vice in 35 years.... abeg abeg i no dey discuss national politics with ibo.. this discussion is only opened to Yoruba, Ijaw and Fulani

[/s]
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
My foot! Leaving a fix exchange rate only to stabilise the economy for a few years and by so doing drying up our reserve. You are setting us up for a huge failure.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by franchasng: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Ijaw you wicked Yoruba Muslims hated and frustrated out of office, shameless beings!!! Jonathan is a mixed tribe man, if u know u know.

I blame Goodluck for allowing that drug lord to see money under his regime, he ought to have jailed him, Nigeria would have been a safer nation today if that drug Lord was in jail.

And I repeat, the only Yoruba man that will rule Nigeria is Olusegun Obasanjo, you can bookmark this thread!!!

I wished a Yoruba Christian like Osinbajo or Adesina or some other Yoruba Christians could rule Nigeria but unfortunately, Osinbajo is in Muslim corrupt Jihadist party which we are trying to correct before they turn Nigeria to Turkey and Iraq!!

You can go and check Goodluck Jonathan's full name again and also check the people that piloted his government, the river never forgets its source, only fools will ask for an interpretation of a riddle wink
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Tomvi: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Osinbajo did us well

SouthWest 2023
[/s]
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by helinues: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2019
franchasng:
The only Yoruba man that will rule Nigeria is Olusegun Obasanjo, if you doubt me, go and ask Awolowo and Abiola how far because when I told them this back then, they argued too wink

And Sonekan never did? Go back to your history books
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Tomvi: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

weting this mallam dey talk sef? envy for calling spade a spade

Anyways vote southwest come 2023, your options are fashola, osinbajo and tinubu choose carefully

[/s]
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Coldie(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2019
My question's to Ipob and Biafrans insulting Buhari and the close border imitative. That is seen some African country economies slow down, countries that only share one sided border with Nigeria.

What will happen if Biafra comes and Nigeria closes its border to Biafra, since Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria, that means Biafra will be shutout yo trade not just with Nigeria but with the entire world? How would Biafra survive?

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by solmusdesigns: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2019
We the great Yoruba Tribe(obasanjo) gave our cousin Ijaw man Jonathan Power by single handedly nominating him for VP and sidelining many Ibos .. how did the imbecilee repay our kindness? he started insulting Obasanjo, he almost sent Tinubu to jail using CCT but Yoruba get sense pass that.. we brought out our political weapon and selected perpetual failure called Buhari and made him a winner

Mark my words, Only Ibo woman can become Nigeria's President.. all your lazy chestbeating men cant smell Aso Rock

franchasng:
Ijaw you wicked Yoruba Muslims hated and frustrated out of office, shameless beings!!! Jonathan is a mixed tribe man, if u know u know.

I blame Goodluck for allowing that drug lord to see money under his regime, he ought to have jailed him, Nigeria would have been a safer nation today if that drug Lord was in jail.

And I repeat, the only Yoruba man that will rule Nigeria is Olusegun Obasanjo, you can bookmark this thread!!!

I wished a Yoruba Christian like Osinbajo or Adesina or some other Yoruba Christians could rule Nigeria but unfortunately, Osinbajo is in Muslim corrupt Jihadist party which we are trying to correct before they turn Nigeria to Turkey and Iraq!!

You can go and check Goodluck Jonathan's full name again and also check the people that piloted his government, the river never forgets its source, only fools will ask for an interpretation of a riddle wink

2 Likes

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Tomvi: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
We the great Yoruba Tribe(obasanjo) gave our cousin Ijaw man Jonathan Power by single handedly nominating him for VP and sidelining many Ibos .. how did the imbecilee repay our kindness? he started insulting Obasanjo, he almost sent Tinubu to jail using CCT but Yoruba get sense pass that.. we brought out our political weapon and selected perpetual failure called Buhari and made him a winner

[/s]
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by franchasng: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Mark my words, Only Ibo woman can become Nigeria's President.. all your lazy chestbeating men cant smell Aso Rock

Typical Yoruba Muslim, you Jihadist can continue with your madness but don't ever tow the path of your mentors in Arab and Northeast Nigeria because if you people try nonsense with our amiable, classy Yoruba Christians in Southwest, I promise you, we will come for you all.

You can continue with your Mumuric abi MURIC to please your northern masters, but don't you ever dare bring your madness near Yoruba Christians if not, we will deal with you sell outs of the South mercilessly!! angry

The people bringing disunity in Southern Nigeria are Yoruba Muslims, they are the ones tarnishing the image or great Yoruba tribe!!
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by franchasng: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2019
helinues:

And Sonekan never did? Go back to your history books
was Shonekan a President, do you want to become that kind of President that couldn't even summon ordinary meeting

Sighs, Yoruba Muslims sha grin
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by solmusdesigns: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2019
i really love it when Ibos play the divide to rule , divide to conquer game....

The sooner you understand that a yoruba is a yoruba regardless of religion, the better for you

franchasng:
Typical Yoruba Muslim, you Jihadist can continue with your madness but don't ever tow the path of your mentors in Arab and Northeast Nigeria because if you people try nonsense with our amiable, classy Yoruba Christians in Southwest, I promise you, we will come for you all.

You can continue with your Mumuric abi MURIC to please your northern masters, but don't you ever dare bring your madness near Yoruba Christians if not, we will deal with you sell outs of the South mercilessly!! angry

The people bringing disunity in Southern Nigeria are Yoruba Muslims, they are the ones tarnishing the image or great Yoruba tribe!!
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by helinues: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2019
franchasng:
was Shonekan a President, do you want to become that kind of President that couldn't even summon ordinary meeting

Sighs, Yoruba Muslims sha grin

Shiite Igbo.. Was he ever a one time Nigeria presidents, whether interim or just for a day?

Must you guys always shift goal posts?
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Tomvi: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

The sooner you understand that a yoruba is a yoruba regardless of religion, the better for you

[/s]
shatap
stop talking nonsense
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by franchasng: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Shutup, stop attaching yourself to Yoruba Christians, light has nothing to do with darkness!! Yoruba Muslims are not real Yorubas, they are migrants from up north!!

It was a mistake that must be corrected, you guys should migrate to Northern Nigeria where you rightfully belong.

Imagine that drug lord and his evil messengers turning beautiful Osun state to a Muslim state, soon now we will start hearing suicide attacks in Churches in Osun and you think we are happy about it

Christians are one body, we love Yoruba Christians so much, you Yoruba Muslims are the problem in Southern Nigeria in your desperate bid to please your religious masters up north!!

If you doubt me, take a look at MURIC
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Spatta:
I returned to Nigeria to start a Business, my first experience at the Airport was a bad sign, Everyone patronizes you for gratification, the crowd at the Airport watching and spying on your unguarded moment to steal from you, the Government officials in tattered uniform accessing you to make demands for bribes and gratification, they all patronizes you with an entitlement mindset, as if you owe them. The beggarly demands for gratification is astounding
I was stunned at the decay from the airports,

Driving on the street of Lagos, The Police are a menace, a gang of criminals who treat every citizens as idiots because many do not know the rights and for survival many others have accepted the compromise in the society and have begun to cut corners to make profits. you could even cut poverty with knife walking on the streets of Lagos.

on every faces, you can see a piecing anger, everyone is ready to fight back, every one seemed angry. There is suffering on all faces . Nigeria have lost the remaining sanity which we saw growing up in the 70s
I took time to observe the society that i had left for a few Years.
The decay is obvious, I stood at some point to watch the Madness of the Police, how they abuse citizens who themselves are too scared and wearied by long unabated sufferings imposed by the government

The Police men in one of the Bus stops if you observe them properly employs area boys to collect bribes for them (both men and women Police) the area boys will stand in-front of a passenger Bus and make signals to his Police employer when Bribe is not paid and the the Police will stand in front of the vehicle until the money is given to his or her employed tout. there seemed to be no decent reputable officer of government remaining

I was told i needed the new Identity card to carry out some transaction, I visited one of the local government area in Lagos. I saw old men and women some on crushes tired and wearied by age, and i witness how officials of government were asking them for bribes to enroll them for an identity card that aught be free for citizens. I almost wept to see the pains in the eyes of these older generation Old enough to be the parents of those demanding bribes from them.
When it was my turn, I had my Spy Camera to capture the event, I recorded the demands (which i later deleted when she got winds of my recording after i told her that i was recording her bribe request , She Pleaded with her life that she does not want to loose her job)

At the VIO office at Ogba, I witnessed another cartel of criminal who would jack up fees for either a drivers licence or a Plate number, Individuals NOT the government, makes gains, they have representative at the glass house, who will give you their personal bills as if they are doing you a favor to acquire what aught belong to the government . Police will stop you and Tell you the same document you got are fake, somehow the crime is a connivance and you wonder who to trust. The country is in a Mess

Unfortunately there is no President at the moment, I cannot imagine having a man with forged certificate as my President when i have witnessed a better country where things work well.
The Frustration of darkness NEPA, the Area Boys at every Bus/stops and all the menace innumerable. I gave up the Idea, Lost the money i had invested because you have to help government who tax you to death to do their own Jobs.
I had missed my flight but i had to pay penalty to get out of the country
Indeed, Nigeria is a dangerous Place to think and a risky place to argue
It beats me to find dumb people still supporting the madness headed by madmen who run wild as Rulers

I concur, You cant do business in Nigeria without destroying your reputation
#words on marble!

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by solmusdesigns: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin

lol Ibo go learn lesson for 2023, when yorubas vote who they like not based on religion
Tomvi:
[s][/s]
shatap
stop talking nonsense
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by winnah(f): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2019
does it mean that all we expect to hear about Nigeria is BAD news? any good news is false.....we rush to accept any BAD news....wat a pitty

Venom236:

**Named Global Top-10 Improver For The Second Time In Three Years

The World Bank’s 2020 Doing Business Index (DBI) has ranked Nigeria 131 out of 190 countries, up 15 places from 146 position last year. The report, which was released on October 24, 2019 also named Nigeria one of the top 10 most improved economies in the world for the second time in three years. Nigeria is one of only two African countries to make this highly prestigious list. With this year’s leap, Nigeria has improved an aggregate of 39 places in the World Bank Doing Business index since 2016.

The Doing Business Index is an annual ranking that objectively assesses prevailing business climate conditions across 190 countries based on 10 ease of doing business indicators. The index captures ease of doing business reforms that have been validated by the private sector, and offers comparative insights based on private sector validation in the two largest commercial cities in countries with a population higher than 100 million. The report consequently features Lagos and Kano for Nigeria.

While, briefing Mr President on the rankings, the Honourable Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment and Vice Chair of the PEBEC, Otunba Niyi Adebayo stated that, “The steady improvement in Nigeria’s ease of doing business score and rank is a testament to the reforms implemented by this Administration over the past four years in line with the reform agenda being implemented at national and sub-national levels across the country since the establishment of the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) by President Muhammadu Buhari in July, 2016. The PEBEC works towards the fulfillment of the projections of the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP 2017-2020), which is striving to deliver sustainable economic growth in Nigeria by restoring growth, investing in our people, and building a competitive economy as we work towards delivering Mr President’s mandate of bringing 100 million people out of poverty. The 2020 Doing Business report from the World Bank has reaffirmed the commitment of the newly constituted PEBEC to making Nigeria a progressively easier place to do business and removing the bureaucratic constraints to doing business in the country as we forge ahead in this Next Level.”

The Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council, chaired by His Excellency the Vice President, with 13 honourable ministers as members amongst others, has through the Enabling Business Environment Secretariat collaborated with ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs), the National Assembly, the Judiciary, State governments and the private sector to carry out over 140 reforms so far in a bid to remove bureaucratic constraints to doing business in Nigeria and make the country a progressively easier place to start and grow a business.

The report acknowledges reforms spearheaded by the PEBEC in the areas of operationalising a new electronic platform that integrates the tax authority and the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It also acknowledges reforms carried out in some of the World Bank Doing Business indicator areas such as starting a business, registering property, getting construction permits, getting electricity, enforcing contracts, and trading across borders.

“The CAC upgraded its name reservation platform and, in Kano, there is now an electronic platform for registering business premises online, eliminating the need to appear in person. In Lagos, land administration was made more transparent following the digitisation of cadastral plans in a geographic information system; digital copies of cadastral plans are now easily obtainable. Nigeria also made getting electricity easier by allowing certified engineers to conduct inspections for new connections. Initiatives also made commercial litigation of smaller cases more efficient. The Chief Judges in Lagos and Kano issued practice directions for small claims courts introducing pre-trial conferences and limit adjournments. Finally, customs integrated more agencies into its electronic data interchange system, and port authorities launched an e-payment system, speeding up both exports and imports.”

Welcoming the announcement, the Special Adviser to the President on Ease of Doing Business, Dr Jumoke Oduwole, noted that “the movement of 15 places to 131 as well as the recognition being given to Nigeria as one of the top 10 most improved countries, who have implemented the most reforms this year, is significant because we weren’t even able to achieve some of the key reforms we had pursued, but what we have done so far is being recognised. This validation confirms that our strategy is working and we will continue to push even harder to deliver more impactful reforms.”

“The private sector remains the fulcrum of the ease of doing business interventions. We are committed to more engagement between reform-implementing organs of government and the private sector players and we are happy to see that this has resulted in a more favourable validation of the reforms by the private sector. This result will serve as encouragement to sustain the deepening of these reforms and make it even more tangible for businesses and the citizenry. The PEBEC is focused on delivering even more substantive reforms for the improvement of the general business climate.” she further stated.

Over the past four years, Nigeria’s score has steadily improved in the World Bank Doing Business Report, after years of decline in both score and ranking in the years preceding 2016. It will be recalled that in 2017, Nigeria moved up by an unprecedented 24 places on the Doing Business rankings, and was for the first time ever, recognised as one of the top 10 reformers in the area of doing business that year.

With the impending ratification of the Companies and Allied Matters Bill and the introduction of the Business Facilitation (Omnibus) Bill, 2019 in view, along with other pending and ongoing regulatory, judicial and sub-national reforms, Nigeria is poised to meet its goal of being a top 100 ranked economy by 2020. The announcement indicates that our mandate to move into the top 70 doing business destinations by 2023 remains achievable.

Signed:

Dr Jumoke Oduwole

Special Adviser to the President, Ease of Doing Business

Secretary, PEBEC

24th October, 2019
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Premiumwriter: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Spatta:
I returned to Nigeria to start a Business, my first experience at the Airport was a bad sign, Everyone patronizes you for gratification, the crowd at the Airport watching and spying on your unguarded moment to steal from you, the Government officials in tattered uniform accessing you to make demands for bribes and gratification, they all patronizes you with an entitlement mindset, as if you owe them. The beggarly demands for gratification is astounding

Driving on the street of Lagos, The Police are a menace, a gang of criminals who treat every citizens as idiots because many do not know the rights and for survival many others have accepted the compromise in the society and have begun to cut corners to make profits. you could even cut poverty with knife walking on the streets of Lagos.

on every faces, you can see a piecing anger, everyone is ready to fight back, every one seemed angry. But they are too afraid to fight the government who brought the pains upon them. They are not united though they all unitedly suffers.There is suffering on all faces . Nigeria have lost the remaining sanity which we saw growing up in the 70s
The decay is obvious, I stood at some point to watch the Madness of the Police, how they abuse citizens who themselves are too scared and wearied by long unabated sufferings imposed by the government

The Police men in one of the Bus stops if you observe them properly employs area boys to collect bribes for them (both men and women Police) the area boys will stand in-front of a passenger Bus and make signals to his Police employer when Bribe is not paid and the the Police will stand in front of the vehicle until the money is given to his or her employed tout. there seemed to be no decent reputable officer of government remaining

I was told i needed the new Identity card to carry out some transaction, I visited one of the local government area in Lagos. I saw old men and women some on crushes tired and wearied by age, and i witness how officials of government were asking them for bribes to enroll them for an identity card that aught be free for citizens. I almost wept to see the pains in the eyes of these older generation Old enough to be the parents of those demanding bribes from them.
When it was my turn, I had my Spy Camera to capture the event, I recorded the demands (which i later deleted when she got winds of my recording after i told her that i was recording her bribe request , She Pleaded with her life that she does not want to loose her job)

At the VIO office at Ogba, I witnessed another cartel of criminal who would jack up fees for either a drivers licence or a Plate number, Individuals NOT the government, makes gains, they have representative at the glass house, who will give you their personal bills as if they are doing you a favor to acquire what aught belong to the government . Police will stop you and Tell you the same document you got are fake, somehow the crime is a connivance and you wonder who to trust. The country is in a Mess

Unfortunately there is no President at the moment, I cannot imagine having a man with forged certificate as my President when i have witnessed a better country where things work well.
The Frustration of darkness NEPA, the Area Boys at every Bus/stops and all the menace innumerable. I gave up the Idea, Lost the money i had invested because you have to help government who tax you to death to do their own Jobs.
It beats me to find dumb people still supporting the madness headed by madmen who run wild as Rulers

you're only seeing the negative sides.

Your mates are into one thing or another prospering. If you like stand there and be posting all these pessimistic posts, don't go and start your own

3 Likes

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Tomvi: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Tomvi: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

grin grin

lol Ibo go learn lesson for 2023, when yorubas vote who they like not based on religion
[/s]
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by ctleurocollege: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Spatta:
[s] I returned to Nigeria to start a Business, my first experience at the Airport was a bad sign, Everyone patronizes you for gratification, the crowd at the Airport watching and spying on your unguarded moment to steal from you, the Government officials in tattered uniform accessing you to make demands for bribes and gratification, they all patronizes you with an entitlement mindset, as if you owe them. The beggarly demands for gratification is astounding

on every faces, you can see a piecing anger, everyone is ready to fight back, every one seemed angry. But they are too afraid to fight the government who brought the pains upon them. They are not united though they all unitedly suffers.There is suffering on all faces . Nigeria have lost the remaining sanity which we saw growing up in the 70s

When it was my turn, I had my Spy Camera to capture the event, I recorded the demands (which i later deleted when she got winds of my recording after i told her that i was recording her bribe request , She Pleaded with her life that she does not want to loose her job) [/b]

[b]At the VIO office at Ogba, I witnessed another cartel of criminal who would jack up fees for either a drivers licence or a Plate number, Individuals NOT the government, makes gains, they have representative at the glass house, who will give you their personal bills as if they are doing you a favor to acquire what aught belong to the government . Police will stop you and Tell you the same document you got are fake, somehow the crime is a connivance and you wonder who to trust. The country is in a Mess

I concur, You cant do business in Nigeria without destroying your reputation [/s]

Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Reference(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Fantastic news. This is what government should be doing. Well done and more grease to your elbows.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2019
It's our president work oh! #soft_work. God bless Nigeria
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Reno omokri will not see this and other Nigerians that think our president is a dead beat
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Spatta:

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by SolarHub(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by citytv(f): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Lol see comments,

Nigerians are bunch of unpatriotic people i swear, they are only happy to hear bad news,..Nigeria is not that bad as they make it seem. I live here and I'm not suffering. Work
And dont be lazy
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking by andassyn(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2019
sonnie10:
You make profit of #10k a day you by petrol of #9.5k.
Musa would rather continue with his job at the gate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Throwback Photos Of Aguiyi Ironsi Visiting Ibadan Before His Arrest And Murder / Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.