Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia (25013 Views)

Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey / Army Orders 36 Cayuse Warrior Plus Helicopters From US / FG To Take Delivery Of Six Attack Helicopters From Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by vibbb: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ok, don't 4get to train and re train our army personnel on the usage.
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by freeze001(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Is this how we will do the Russian business partnership? So they signed agreement to purchase war equipment from Russia, where is the agreement for reviving the Ajaokuta Steel industry and Lagos - Calabar railway construction? Abi that one na for mouth only? What of the aircraft they ordered from the US since last year that are supposed to arrive next year? I hope madness is not worrying Mr President and his crew?
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

The difference between a leader and a ruler.

I used to think that the black man is cursed but Rwanda has made me to change that perception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by voltron14: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

Only an idiot would believe Rwanda is capable of a 1 trillion dollar deal.

What is the size of the entire Russian economy?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by AlphaStyles(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good deal but atleast make we try change helicopters na we can't keep buying this model atleast even if na one Chinook buy am if na viper or Apache buy am
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Adufeamos: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nice one. I pray they receive sense of maintenance culture&Putin it into effective use.

Meanwhile.....

Hiii BREAKING NEWS: NYSC 2019 BATCH C REGISTRATION TO COMMENCE ON MONDAY 28 Oct 2019.�
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by bamasite(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good one.
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by freeze001(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

Buhari appoint another foreign minister for Russia ne?

E reach to ask o, cos anything is possible
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by maxiflexy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
PUTIN my niggar, but we also need the Su Jet series. Attack helicopters is really needed in this current war with Boko Haram and ISWAP, but when you fighting and enemy with Anti aircraft weapon my brother those Craft are prone to being shot down.

but it's a good buy.

we also need surveillance aircraft, Interceptors and armed drones.
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Urzaiz: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Are we still playing Brazil
Buy midfielders and defenders instead of attackers
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Johans1991: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Captaintimex:
Nonsense, anytime dem bubu travel na to buy attack helicopters & jets.
waiting for children of hate like you to raise ur head. No more Python dance, na helicopters dance

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by badman007(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wait for insurance in Rwanda.
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwakibie3:
the ones the chief terrorist paid for in the united states nko?

This is an acknowledgement of good governance from a chronic hater. We had one dullard who earmarked 2.1 billion dollars for this same purpose but ended up given order for the money to be shared among PDP thieves to secure second term in office.
Concerning our deal with USA, go back and read the delivery timeline again. Half education is a disease

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by StevenOba: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

This Dele momodu is a very fat fool. Why not renounce his citizenship and go be Rwandan. Fat pig
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
cry,
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by contigiency(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

So you are among those that foolishly believed that fake 1trillion dollars news. Tomorrow now you say you are learned.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by ba7man(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

And you believed this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by StevenOba: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
voltron14:

Only an idiot would believe Rwanda is capable of a 1 trillion dollar deal.

What is the size of the entire Russian economy?
Honestly it irks me to see Nigerians foolishly berating their own country. Let them go and be Rwandans now if Nigeria don tire them we won't miss them. Nigeria is more than Buhari , he will go one day and Nigerian will still remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by kutashi: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
PurestBoy:

Good question begging for answers. Hope the rotten barbecue seller can answer you
Both of u should return your certificate (if you have any) to your various school and collect your money back! Google the delivery date for those jets! Bb9ja crew! Empty brain! Ship!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by sayisayi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Russia government are very clever, they invited all the dull head Africa leaders to their country, just to show case what they can sell. Russia don’t need anything from us, they just want to do what the west has done to us for years, the same things China is doing, make money and improve their own economy in the process.

Na so it be my broda. But they ran there like clowns thinking Putin go give them brown envelope...lol

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Aidejay(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
So Russia just pocketed billions of dollars from African countries

Well there you have it folks
Another cash investment to fight Boko Haram...how experimental
Hope they buy the Russian maintenance culture, the Russian military expertise, Russian intelligence and Russian intellectualism join
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by RTSC: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
And yet the air force are still flying the obsolete jets.

I am expecting to hear that buhari has upgraded our jets to something resembling the 21st century.

This is the perfect opportunity to do that.
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Vixlot: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

Are you a comedian or an illiterate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by RTSC: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

I respect kagame but Rwanda is too small to require nuclear.

The risks are too unnecessary. Solar power would do.

His dreams are sometimes too unnecessarily big.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
signature2012:
Ok.

Huge difference, my good sir.... This country is just f....!!! undecided
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
StevenOba:

Honestly it irks me to see Nigerians foolishly berating their own country. Let them go and be Rwandans now if Nigeria don tire them we won't miss them. Nigeria is more than Buhari , he will go one day and Nigerian will still remain.

Calm down sir.... Rwanda has a far better leader than your country.

This is not hate or lack of patriotism... This is an undeniable fact!!!
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Let's hope they won't end up somehow in Boko Haram's care.

If the people in Russia can produce such helicopters, then those living in Russia must have two heads and four brains.

If you have pics of a Russian, can you kindly post it here, I'm curious to see their two heads.
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by voltron14: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

Calm down sir.... Rwanda has a far better leader than your country.

This is not hate or lack of patriotism... This is an undeniable fact!!!
The question is, is Rwanda capable of a one trillion dollar deal?

Bear in mind the entire GDP of Rwanda is a mere 9 Billion dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
voltron14:
The question is, is Rwanda capable of a one trillion dollar deal?

Bear in mind the entire GDP of Rwanda is a mere 9 Billion dollars.

I disregard social media exaggerations... I'm talking generally.

Buhari and his entire cabinet should take lessons at that man's feet... This nation has not been led since Yar'Adua died. FACT!!!
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by pobosky20(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Neocolonialism Loading.
Re: Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia by voltron14: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

I disregard social media exaggerations... I'm talking generally.

Buhari and his entire cabinet should take lessons at that man's feet... This nation has not been led since Yar'Adua died. FACT!!!

Has not been led how?

Yar'adua you all laud was in office when our Number 1 export enjoyed a high as well Nigeria ran a 1 party state with everyone in PDP.

There was no discord because no one felt bitter about electoral loss.

What superb economic policy did he put in place and when was this reversed?

I daresay, had Yar'adua lived, he would have been vilified as other presidents before and after him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.