Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady (86785 Views)

Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lolz, why will she be doing that illegal business over there, for her to marry is a problem, if she was married, that won't have happened.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Badonasty(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
mmsen:

Is that where your mother is from?

Nope...but I'm sure your granny is from there
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Death by friendly fire
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by thunderbabs: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Magun
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by moshould(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Useless girls, dem don't go disgrace us for outside, lazy things, only to sell toto, go go punish them, send them back, Mae dem come continue local selling, fools with entitlement mentality, I wish they can start sending all the ashawos our of Europe.

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by sparrowpaint: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Arabian dies in Ajman not Sharjah.it’s happened in Ajman.the incident happened at hilly tower in Sharjah was dual to Olosho that decided to come back to naija and her Olosho mistress said no she can’t go,so she had to called police to collect her passport from her mistress.police now started bursting all blacks in the building.

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Revolva(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hahahhaa naija gals na Dem work be dat for dubai
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by aspirebig: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Malcolm123:

During Abacha's regime, he and his family reportedly stole a total of £5 billion from the country's coffers......Nigeria does not have 31.8 billion dollar as at 1999
buh yeah you are right 5 billion pound will go a long for electricity Mata

You said Nigeria does not have N31.8b but the topic made the fp in nairaland here ,just few days back.

It was in all print media. Is like you are under estimating Nigeria money.

So is what family said they stole that you will believe? Even Swiss has not released some of Nigeria stolen money till tomorrow.

That money will fix our electricity issues ,no debate on that.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Spatta: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
The problem is, they will return to Nigeria and transform, enter church and men will be deceived by their outward piety after destroying their wombs with prostitution

Women are two for five naira
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Chikasova(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2019
*blame jaruma. dubia costs less than 200k flight to and fro. oloshos can afford it*

Lol...
200k to and fro?
It's like na plane engine you dey enter go your own Dubai. .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by kingololo(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Thank God boarder is closed. No entry. [color=#770077][/color] grin[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:17am On Oct 25, 2019
Huh ?
Arresting every black girls they see in Sharjah ?
How Lol
Bull sh$t !

PURE LIES !
Be careful with the kind of news you post fam , you don’t know who is reading .

I’ll advice you take this post down.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by soterslove: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2019
African lady no get name?

A Girl Has No Name�
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Fallenhunter: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Witnes:
He died serving his mother's passage. These Arab fanatics have taken Dubai as one razzmatazz tavern where they do things the can't do in their sharia country.

The people of dubai are Arabs too and if you think prostitution doesn't happen in Saudi you're very wrong. Many Saudis do go to Bahrain, Lebanon, Dubai etc in the weekends to have their way with oloshos but there are many in Saudi too, it's just more dangerous if you get caught in Saudi.

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Malcolm123: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2019
aspirebig:

You said Nigeria does not have 31.8b USD but the topic made the fp in nairaland here ,just few days back.

It was in all print media. Is like you are under estimating Nigeria money.

So is what family said they stole that you will believe? Even Swiss has not released some of Nigeria stolen money till tomorrow.

That money will fix our electricity issues ,no debate on that.

31.8 billion dollar as at 1999 go and read all abacha loot again both the Government claim ....international organization claim ....even rumour not of it reach 10billion dollars......most of abacha loot dat they are evening returning na million dollar
you are exaggerating the money ....you can also send me links or just copy and paste to show which news report 31.8 billion dollar
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Jakumo(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
wink
Sexual frenzy!! He died a happy man
Kudos to him for dying in the line of duty.

A flags nationwide in Dubai, ought to have been flown at half-mast in a gesture of respect to the departed brave Arabian warrior, who met his match in a cheap hotel room, while sharing carnal knowledge with a chartered African Amazon who ensured that her client smiled from ear-to- ear, in the throes of a smooth transition from bedroom or OZA ROOM Nirvana, to the hereafter, Amen !

From this rooftop overlooking my entire village, I hereby proclaim righteously for the the whole world to hear, that there is NO BETTER WAY to die, than while frolicking with a busty 20-something woman, and in the midst of busting the mother of all nuts.

In short, our Arabian Stallion has joined his ancestors, but his MANHOOD lives on.

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by tillaman(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Jakumo:

A flags nationwide in Dubai, ought to have been flown at half-mast in a gesture of respect to the departed brave Arabian warrior, who met his match in a cheap hotel room, while sharing carnal knowledge with a chartered African Amazon who ensured that her client smiled from ear-to- ear, in the throes of a smooth transition from bedroom or OZA ROOM Nirvana, to the hereafter, Amen !

From this rooftop overlooking my entire village, I hereby proclaim righteously for the the whole world to hear, that there is NO BETTER WAY to die, than while frolicking with a busty 20-something woman, and in the midst of busting the mother of all nuts.
you are truly a legend bro!! No one could have said it any better than you did!!
Accolades breh

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by DexterousOne(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Jakumo:

Haha

Very funny

One who died in service deserves the 21 gun salute
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by munafav(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Good for him and the olosho..
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Addy003(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
He didn't die in an hotel oo!!! Hilly tower is the name of the building!
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Witnes: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fallenhunter:

The people of dubai are Arabs too and if you think prostitution doesn't happen in Saudi you're very wrong. Many Saudis do go to Bahrain, Lebanon, Dubai etc in the weekends to have their way with oloshos but there are many in Saudi too, it's just more dangerous if you get caught in Saudi.
We are almost saying the something. D way it is opened in Dubai with guests from all over d world both male/female to have funs in Dubai not as c'mon as other Arab nations. Shey u get!

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by aspirebig: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=Malcolm123 post=83445503]

31.8 billion dollar as at 1999 go and read all abacha loot again both the Government claim ....international organization claim ....even rumour not of it reach 10billion dollars......most of abacha loot dat they are evening returning na million dollar
you are exaggerating the money ....you can also send me links or just copy and paste to show which news report 31.8 billion

Is N31.8b not dollars. The figure is correct, but the currency was in naira not dollars.
Is still a whole of money till tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.