Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Should I Tell My Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Tell My Son (2819 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by crackhaus: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2019
merahki:
We taught my younger sister self defense and all thencheesy
We actually got all hyped one day when she decided that she was ready to face her bully...(she was meant to face the opponent and start pulverising her immediately, giving her no or little chance to react)
So we agreed that once we made one sound from our balcony upstairs? It would be the cue for her to attack
Hmmm! My brother who was the mastermind sounded the cue, for where? The others tried, for where? I even joined, nothing
My sister kept raising her hand in an I know what I am doing way. I think she even irritably told us to allow her handle it
By the fourth call the bully had obviously gotten wind of a plan, and the next thing we knew and saw, was my sister flat on the ground and crying! The mortification that we all felt cheesy
The cowardly and stubborn girl later came upstairs and started blaming us and our “stupid” plan! shocked
Well in their friendship/rivalry she remained the less strong one, till we all moved
Lol

I don’t know how you can help your son, just be sure it’s bullying and not you being overprotective. If it’s bullying, the bully’s family must be informed too, bullies are a horror, and there is still time to salvage this one
I admit I didn’t read everything
Sorry!
Good luck to you all
What kind of self-defense did you people teach your sister? cheesy
Pinching, biting, strangling?
Re: What Should I Tell My Son by Chubhie: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2019
It's very important to teach your child self defense. Once that self confidence is instilled, it triggers his respect for self.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by extremelygolden: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2019
Enroll your son in a taekwando class in school. Some private schools have it as one of their extracurriculum activities. Then teach him other methods of self defence.

Make sure to include drinks like lucozade (not lucozade boost), ribena, glucose, etc in his diet.

The result of all this combination will amaze you. And who's that bully that will come near your son?

I am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by kkins25(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2019
I dont know how we can curb this shit in society..I was a victim of bullies.. that shit ate me real deep.. right from primary to ss3. I was bullied if not physically then verbally. To the extent that even ladies were verbally abusing me.. if not for my height alot of people for use my body do training... and to make matters worse I am a freaking introvert..

When I was a secondary school teacher, I did my best to protect students like me who were also been bullied.
I delt with alot of bullies.. for no reason I just hated anyone who had bullish characteristics..im telling you, with my little knowledge of psychology I enacted revenge.. those kids will never forget me..hahahah..fuqing bullies..

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2019
crackhaus:

What kind of self-defense did you people teach your sister? cheesy
Pinching, biting, strangling?

Strangling killed me cheesy
Fat and wild all- over facial punches once the girl touched her or gave her that “I’m about to beat you up” speech or look
The plan was DoA, smh

1 Like

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by crackhaus: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
merahki:

Strangling killed me cheesy
Fat and wild all- over facial punches once the girl touched her or gave her that “I’m about to beat you up” speech or look
The plan was DoA, smh

cheesy
Re: What Should I Tell My Son by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by Obaakran: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2019
Lordwheez:
Teach him self defense.... Just give am permission to plank the guy when next the guy wan show himself. I promise, the guy will be so unprepared for this experience and would never step up to your son again...... Works everytime...

go with this advise. lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by edoairways: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lordwheez has answered your query
Re: What Should I Tell My Son by bukatyne(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
theButterfly:
BC

Before Christ?
Re: What Should I Tell My Son by frozen70g(f): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
thedio:
I have a four year old son who I cherish so much but their is one bully boy living opposite to my house,the boy is 5yrs old.He always come to my house because I bought bicycle,ball and other toys for my son.
I have no qualm about accommodating this bully boy afterall his presence get my son adrenalin flowing.he always try to show the bully boy somethings especially his riding skill.
The problem is that he can't stay for 30min without fighting and beating my son.The poor boy will cry and report him to me,i will say sorry, call them together and ask them not to fight again.The case keep repeating itself whenever I'm around, one day I got infuriated and told my son to fight him,if he dare beat him again.
This is very wrong,i know,besides my son does not have the strength to fight him but I can't allow this intimidation to continue.should I stop him from coming to my house,mind you his dad is like a friend to me or I should keep telling my boy sorry. The fact is I hate him beating my son.

Sit that bully down and ask him why is he always fighting your son, ask him in the presence of your son

If his reasons are nothing meaningful to you, tell him that when next he beats your son, you will stop him from playing with your son

And be serious about it

You can't be compromising with your son's happiness, if he gets injured in the process, it will indelible in him and the other boy would be free of any harm

Forget about your relationship with his dad, you guys will always stay together if you have common goals

1 Like

Re: What Should I Tell My Son by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Before Christ?
British Columbia.
Re: What Should I Tell My Son by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
theButterfly:

British Colombia.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 16 year old sister to marry a 35 year old man / Beds & Cabinets: Ladies, Which Of These Will You Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.