Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) (62083 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by sammyj: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congrats to the daughter of one of the Nigeria GOAT.!! grin
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by hopevalley: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
This babe should have attended the best university in the would since she is a daughter of the first Nigerian to score a goal in the world cup. Click on the first link on my signature to master how to start export business and make millions of naira.
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by HacheNoire: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
she no even fine sef

Have you looked at your picture before?

You really need to.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by yaromaikyau(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congrats beautiful girl
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by steveDpro: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Omoalaji12: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Happy for him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by FbcGrafix(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Do you need a professional business card?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Meenah53(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations!!!
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by 9jayes: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
partnerbizn3:
That's when naija team was naija team
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Samulux: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
She fine sha... But d vain wey dey the forehead na something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
congratulations sweetheart, may God continue to increase you in million folds

rest on the striker king
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yet every 6 months some people will post threads that Yekini's mother has been abandoned and is still selling bread.
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
partnerbizn3:
That's when naija team was naija team

angry I tell you..

Now na Ivoricoastian team them be grin
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
realstars:
Yekini was real machinery' who work for Nigeria with passion, but the pay back was a sower tels in the hand of government. Not only him, people like okpalaji, Etim Essen, Aniefiok Ekarika, and his brother Uwem Ekarika and many others, who do not have time to forgive Nigeria before thy give up.

A big congratulations to the lad, for making it to the end, keep on God will locate you.

Lass
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Tembebe: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
she no even fine sef
Shame on you!!!!!
.Have small,small boys in your area been deceiving you about ur looks to make you always call every other person ugly here?
Well,let me let u in on a secret,they just want to f*uck you.
Get down from your high horse.Nonsense!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Delson25: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
johnchima007:
Nigeria failed her father....
And u want Tammy Abraham and tomori to play for Nigeria so that they can be treated like rashidi yekini right? as for me I will rather play for developed country with 3 min than to play for Nigeria for doken years without future.

1 Like

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
[b][/b]
realstars:
Yekini was real machinery' who work for Nigeria with passion, but the pay back was a sower tels in the hand of government. Not only him, people like okpalaji, Etim Essen, Aniefiok Ekarika, and his brother UWEM EKAREKA and many others, who do not have time to forgive Nigeria before thy give up.

A big congratulations to the lad, for making it to the end, keep on God will locate you.
IS UWEM EKAREKA DEAD ? GOD , i hope not .
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by simpleseyi: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
realstars:
Yekini was real machinery' who work for Nigeria with passion, but the pay back was a sower tels in the hand of government. Not only him, people like okpalaji, Etim Essen, Aniefiok Ekarika, and his brother Uwem Ekarika and many others, who do not have time to forgive Nigeria before thy give up.

Forgive Nigeria for what? They played for the country and they were paid well. The country also made them known thereby making the players get contracts in big clubs in Europe and earn good money. Now tell me, what is Nigeria's offence against them?

1 Like

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
she no even fine sef
allow me to reply this your illadvised comment with a great chinese proverb . . . . . . . . . . . ." JUST NEGODU "!

3 Likes

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by pek(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
she no even fine sef
She is not contesting for Miss Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Decolonel:
Pretty gal.. She is ripe for harvest
and what harvest are you talking about? cheesy
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations
No super eagles player has been able to break Yekini goal record
38 goals
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by quickberry2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
My mama no even fine sef

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by cyprex: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations Omo Yekini
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Smart12: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
RIP to the dead... Congrats to the living
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by webngnews: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Irore: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mrop:
See More Photos => HERE

He wrote ;

Congrats daughter.How old is she?
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by thedio(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congrats sis. Ur dad was a real goal machine and a patriot
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
I hope say lecturer no fuçk this one. They like to prey on vulnerable female students especially orphans
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
B1tch
Re: Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations on your graduation. May you continue to rise higher and higher. Your father brought unknowable joy to the hearts of millions of Nigerians, Africans and football fans all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.