Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? (891 Views)

Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / OONI OF IFE: Secret Video Reveals He Is Left-handed As He Signs $800m Contract / Be Left Handed A Taboo In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by nlPoster: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
(Some) Nigerians believe eating with the left hand means you are indirectly eating sh*t because the butt is wiped with the left hand.

Also one of the reasons why it's an insult to give a Nigerian anything with the left hand.
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by Nickisindigo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bobo it is the opposite in lefties
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oga!
This is a question you can answer by and for yourself.

All you need do is wipe your ass with your left hand after pooing, wash with a bag of soap then eat eba and your favorite soup with it.

Remember i said a bag of soap.
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by nlPoster: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
jidemoh:
Oga!
This is a question you can answer by and for yourself.

All you need do is wipe your ass with your left hand after pooing, wash with a bag of soap then eat eba and your favorite soup with it.

Remember i said a bag of soap.

Picture or link to a picture of a bag of soap please, so I have an idea what you mean.

If you're referring to naira marlley and his song soapy which is the rave on nairaland, then say it plainly.

I dont appreciate the way some of you believe you have to post naira marley on my mentions, it's so irritating.

Everybody cant be a naira market fan, market him to everyone else even non Nigerians, I dont care. Just stop linking my mentions eith him.

There is something reptilian in how you people go about things.
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by uboma(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
nairalandposter:
(Some) Nigerians believe eating with the left hand means you are indirectly eating sh*t because the butt is wiped with the left hand.

Also one of the reasons why it's an insult to give a Nigerian anything with the left hand.

The set of Nigerians who think this way are olodos.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using the left hand to eat or write.

1 Like

Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
nairalandposter:

Picture or link to a picture of a bag of soap please, so I have an idea what you mean.
Again you don't need a picture or a link to a picture to know what a bag of soap looks like.

Just get any bag and open as many sachets of detergent as you need into it and voila, you have your bag of soap.
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by nlPoster: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
jidemoh:

Again you don't need a picture or a link to a picture to know what a bag of soap looks like.

Just get any bag and open as many sachets of detergent as you need into it and voila, you have your bag of soap.

Reread my response to you.
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
nairalandposter:

Reread my response to you.
I really don't care about your Naira Marley bit because as it is, it's what your mind has brought up.

My idea of soap is for you to wash your left hand as much and as clean as possible before you embark on the eating spree.
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by nlPoster: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
jidemoh:

I really don't care about your Naira Marley bit because as it is, it's what your mind has brought up.

My idea of soap is for you to wash your left hand as much and as clean as possible before you embark on the eating spree.

So you were told I dont wash my left or you saw I keep my left hand dirty, or I just seem like the kind of person who doesn't like the idea of using soap, or I am against soap or Why are you speaking with such confidence? I'm not understanding your effort.

The naira marley reference is popping up regularly, it's annoying, I dont want you people dropping him on my mentions, I dont know who he is.
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Guy!
Go back to your original question. It should answer all your concerns in your comment below.

Poo and wipe your ass with your left hand, wash it well with soap which is the hygienic thing to do then eat eba and soup. Figure out if you have eaten feaces by doing that is all you've been asked. Period!

And in case you want to continue whining, don't lose focus doing so.

[quote author nairalandposter post=83434816]

So you were told I dont wash my left or you saw I keep my left hand dirty, or I just seem like the kind of person who doesn't like the idea of using soap, or I am against soap or Why are you speaking with such confidence? I'm not understanding your effort.

The naira marley reference is popping up regularly, it's annoying, I dont want you people dropping him on my mentions, I dont know who he is.[/quote]
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by nlPoster: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Rearrange your post?
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by gregyboy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:

Am left handed i wipe my but with my right hand....
Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by nlPoster: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
gregyboy:

Am left handed i wipe my but with my right hand....

This is the question:

nlPoster:

Re: Left Handed People: Are You Eating Excreta When You Use That Hand To Eat? by nlPoster: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
When you wipe your butt with any hand and you later use that hand to eat, are you ingesting faeces?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Vices In Your Life - The Things You Try To Control But Cant / Africa Traditional Cultural Arts Galery / Why All The Hate And Ignorance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.