Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (30467 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister has reacted to the release of Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian student detained in Saudi Arabia for alleged drugs trafficking.

Fani Kayode, in a tweet on Tuesday commended Buhari for the timely release of the Nigerian student.

He said “Securing the release of Zainab from execution in a Saudi prison is a great achievement by @MBuhari.She was due to be executed for a crime she never committed.

“Buhari saved her life by intervening and for the first time in 4 years I am proud to be a Nigerian! Welcome home Zainab.”

DAILY POST had reported that Saudi authority arrested Zainab over alleged drug trafficking.

It would be recalled that Buhari had directed that Abubakar Malami, the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice to immediately intervene in the case of Zainab.

Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora matters, Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, in a statement made available to DAILY POST, had said that the President gave the directive two weeks ago when the matter was brought to his attention.

She had said, “President Muhammadu Buhari gave the directive immediately the matter was brought to his attention about two weeks ago.

“My office has been working with the AGF as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in that regard.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/30/zainab-aliyu-fani-kayode-reacted-release-nigerian-arrested-drug-trafficking-saudi-arabia/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Seriously any Nigerian will be proud

Mr President please the insecurity issues

Please declare state of emergency in that sector

Nigerians can’t survive with the pace of kidnappings and other security challenges

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
President of the north.

46 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Cletus77(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Zainab..Few days
Leah sharibu..still in captivity

This is what you get when you politicise terrorism.

Congrats Zainab, as long as your were innocent you didn't deserve such treatment

33 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by amaniro: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
When sarrki turn blogger??tongue

Una N-power no dey pay again

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by opparadise: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
sarrki:
Seriously any Nigerian will be proud

Mr President please the insecurity issues

Please declare state of emergency in that sector

Nigerians can’t survive with the pace of kidnappings and other security challenges
Who told this one that the OP is MBuhari?

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by LibertyRep: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
There is indeed a need to shove politics aside and commend the FG on the quick intervention and release of the lady presumed to be innocent.

I therefore suggest that the unscrupulous officials who allegedly planted the drug in her luggage should be bundled to Saudi to face the hangman's noose.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by TheFacelessMan: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry

Umaru Dikko was almost kidnapped from UK by the Buhari regime of 1983.

This is the true story of how it happened. I led the squad.

It all began when the stony-faced Major General Babatunde Idiagbon summoned me to his office..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by aolawale025: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
FGN did a good thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by chat2deen(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2019
Cletus77:
Zainab..Few days
Leah sharibu..still in captivity

This is what you get when you politicise terrorism.

Congrats Zainab, as long as your were innocent you didn't deserve such treatment

Welcome home Zainab. With respect to humanity abeg which country held Leah? Can u suggest a way to the FG on how to get Leah released?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by TRIGITIS: 3:29am On May 01, 2019
Choi, fani kayode will lose his pigs angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by fatymore(f): 3:31am On May 01, 2019
Happy for her.
Happy new month and worker's day.
why don't you use this opportunity and change your beddings. Free Delivery for those on Lagos Mainland.
They go as low as 3000 with pillow cases.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:32am On May 01, 2019
Tramadol wey boys dey gulp can cause life improsonment in Saudi? That place no level at all

5 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by edo3(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2019
Table shaker
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by DONADAMS(m): 3:41am On May 01, 2019
nairaland don be 24/7? mods now on shifts?

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by chukwuibuipob: 3:54am On May 01, 2019
undecided confused pipu
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by driand(m): 3:56am On May 01, 2019
grin

OBJ always called fani kayode an ass licker and again he's right...

When has buhari ever stood up for a non Muslim?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by msmon(m): 3:57am On May 01, 2019
So this man Could have something to proud of about Buhari. ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by tomdon(m): 4:05am On May 01, 2019
Is it not because she's a northern Muslim?
Where's Leah sharibu?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by jeroncomputers(m): 4:08am On May 01, 2019
Good @Mbuhari, more of this great representation smiley wink
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by chukwuibuipob: 4:22am On May 01, 2019
cool Happy New Month to all Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by iammo(m): 4:24am On May 01, 2019
smiley

Abike deserves an accolade.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Andhominem: 4:34am On May 01, 2019
FG did well. I am surprised, honestly.

But the gesture should be extended to ALL Nigerians. Those found guilty can go ahead and pay for it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by friyina1(f): 4:39am On May 01, 2019
We have been waiting for this quick action for Leah Sharibu that is within the country but looks like Saudi is closer now.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by hisexcellency34: 4:42am On May 01, 2019
Hope not that FFK needs money to feed his family
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by columbus007(m): 4:47am On May 01, 2019
Because she's from the north.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by babyfaceafrica: 4:48am On May 01, 2019
who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:01am On May 01, 2019
I know a president that will not give a flying f**k until the girl is killed. This very same situation happened to a young man back in 2010 and he was later killed. His mother cried and cried that her son is innocent but no one came to her aid.
Last last she started begging Saudi to at least release her son's body for her to give him a proper burial.
The moment our government starts treating human life as if they matter, that is when we will start making progress on security in this country.

Congratulations Zainab, next time, check your beg well and don't go to Saudi again.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Ilefoaye(m): 5:09am On May 01, 2019
Congrats.
Nice n Lovely Shoes 5k only. Nationwide delivery. whatsapp 09013732140

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide / Jonathan & Diezani Alison-madueke Dressed As Oil Field Engineers (photo) / Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.