Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With (687 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl / I Want My Birthday Mate To Be My Val Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by nnemoh: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2010
house pls, how do we know the right mate to settle down with. what are the signs that shows that, that man/woman is my wife/husband?
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by Bella87(f): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
u don't (until 1-2 years after marriage)

GOOD LUCK
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by livedit(f): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
By waiting on God and seeking the Kingdom of God first. Praying diligently and fasting. You ask God, and he will tell you. God only puts two equally yoked people together. In addition, by taking your time to really to get to know each other by spending time together. Knowing first what you want in and expect to get out of a relationship and not settling and by making sure you are matured spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially ready for marriage.
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by Dsense(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
oP.
U can only know the right person for u by having specific qualities u re after in a guy or gal,Observe this qualities in him or her then listen to what ur Heart or feeling tells u over it. Then u can decide.
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by star4(f): 1:45am On Nov 12, 2010
D-sense:

oP.
U can only know the right person for u by having specific qualities u re after in a guy or gal,Observe this qualities in him or her then listen to what your Heart or feeling tells u over it. Then u can decide.

wise words. you don't know really, you just go with the flow smiley
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by Dsense(m): 1:54am On Nov 12, 2010
star*:

wise words. you don't know really, you just go with the flow smiley
U don't know but u can sense it. . . . . . right? wink
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by ShyOne(f): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2010
livedit:

By waiting on God and seeking the Kingdom of God first. Praying diligently and fasting. You ask God, and he will tell you. God only puts two equally yoked people together. In addition, by taking your time to really to get to know each other by spending time together. Knowing first what you want in and expect to get out of a relationship and not settling and by making sure you are matured spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially ready for marriage.

You are COMPLETELY CORRECT
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by Kelvinj(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2010
Well just outline the qualities u want in ur partner, if he/she has 100%50% of what u want then go for it,
Re: How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With by fubiluv: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2010
How can you spend time with a suitor when you are already in a relationship with some one.
This is so complicated and its a decision that is really had to make.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Boy-boy, Girl-girl Friendship Difference / All Girls Are D Same.right? / A Sister To My Friend Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.