Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote (336 Views)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by freelansa: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Reno Omokri has faulted those who chose to attend a meeting with Pastor Adeboye over a meeting with Aliko Dangote.

Recently, Nigerians revealed whom they would prefer to meet between RCCG General Overseer, Pastor Adeboye, and Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote.

Reacting to the section which prefered to meet with Pastor Adeboye, Reno Omokri shared:

https://wotzup.ng/reno-omokri-faults-those-who-prefer-a-meeting-with-pastor-adeboye-over-dangote/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by blaquemyc: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Some (most) Christian actually see these so-called men of God as God himself
Re: Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by Blakjewelry(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
that is when you have low mental power, you prefer god to do all the work. if you see the way Nigerians reason when it comes to religion and african believes you will know how poor mentally many are
Re: Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by nosiebaba(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
One man's poison is another man's meat. In the end the one that doesn't end will make things clear. I hope many don't regret.
Re: Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by thundafire: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Everybody get where body dey pain am So blame no one
Re: Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by newsynews: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2019
I don't look forward to meeting anyone of them because I have Someone much greater than the both of them combined right here with me.

It's high time we stopped reverencing men and start reverencing God.

God bless.
Re: Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2019
I just saw that Reno made exactly the same point.

I don't like Reno much, but i must admit he was absolutely spot on with his comment.

The way people now depend on their pastors (man) is so alarming that some even pray in the name of the God of their pastors.

So what's the point of Jesus if we still have to be depending on other mortal men and passing through them to get to God?

On that day no man would man-know-man would bear no significance, but only God-know-man, so we better make sure God knows us and not just our pastors before that day comes.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Related thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5478528/one-important-lesson-church-members

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

The Double Standard Of Babcock / No, Faith Is NOT Illogical / Seeds Of Destiny 24 December 2019-- Freedom – Key To Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.