Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? (10978 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Most Tribal Nairaland Member?

Becomerich1-000: 17% (55 votes)
Aigbofa: 3% (12 votes)
Bk.babe97: 30% (92 votes)
Abagworo: 3% (12 votes)
Ezeuche: 36% (113 votes)
Dede1: 7% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

States With The Most Tribal Marks On Their Faces Girls / Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

None of the above! I call you a tribalist because you exhibit so many of the traits of one. I call you a racist because your very own posts show you are one. It is not rocket science. Either you are or you are not. In this case, you, by your own posts have shown yourself a tribalist( I believe these are also racists but let us keep to this term for now for this) , and also a racist.

It is not the case that you are passionate about defending your tribe or awolowo or whatever it is you are trying to claim above. It is simply the case that you are a tribalist in all wise. It is not the case that you simply fault the British and whatever else you pretend to claim above. It is however the case that you are racist in your dealings and discussions.

chidyke77:

Wtout mentioning name[b] we all knows that yorubas are very tribalistic and dnt even mention[s] igbos as bn tribal coz we are the most accommodating tribe.[/s]
[/b]
So what i'm suppose to do when i see comments like this kbj ?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2010
na_so:

^^^^^^^^
so do you now agree that becomerich is a tribalist?

Do you not see how you've rendered the word tribalist a useless pejorative? If you use such a loose definition, then everyone is a tribalist. So clearly loving your own ethnicity above all others cannot be an evil thing, if everyone on earth does it.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by chidyke77(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Sure. But answer me this:

How come yall stay dying to emigrate to the Yoruba side while leaving yall homes deserted. You hate them so much yet u live in they houses and eat their food. Thats what I (and the world) dont get about you iBOs: how can u be so ungrateful?
thank u for accepting that first,the issue of migrating is nt peculiar only to yoruba land and we igbos are good in migrating bt we never 4get our root. U hv to agree wt me that Nigeria most especially lagos,abuja,kano,ph and so on wouldn't hv bn what they are nw wtout the igbos. So u people shuld thank us first for developing ur arears.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by chidyke77(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2010
?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by FRONT10: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2010
Ezeuche, Environer, Afam4eva & Dede 1 are the most tribalistic
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by phreakabit(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2010

How come yall stay dying to emigrate to the Yoruba side while leaving yall homes deserted. You hate them so much yet u live in they houses and eat their food. Thats what I (and the world) dont get about you iBOs: how can u be so ungrateful?

Coming from an American based in America, this is a wonderful depiction of the situation in Nigeria. BTW Guy how is Mushin today?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by rhymz(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2010
Why is Bluetooth not there?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

That is it in a nutshell. The rules of this game are silly. How can you not only rubbish me and my ethnic group, our revered figures like Awolowo (comparing him to Hitler!), and do all of this while living in MY LAND? And if there is a criminal in the land and he is Igbo, then we are also supposedly not allowed to criticize him, even if he is directly hurting all Nigerians. And then you have people here who cannot separate political issues from personal ones, who consider Yoruba guys who date Igbo women rapists.

You see why these guys piss me off? It is like going into somebody's house and sh1tting on their bed, or something. And then jawwing at them when they ask you why you shat on their bed.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by tkb417(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2010
@Mopol

Thanks man. The word is actually slain.

cheers

@Topic

so the fight is between Bk and Ezeuche?
lololol

very cool
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by oweniwe(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2010
Why tpia no dey d list? angry
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by suxes2005(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2010
who's gonna win this contest?
u know its like an award sha

SHALOM
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Ozioma49(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2010
Its so sad but true dat 70% of peeps on nairaland are all tribalist.i weep 4 y'all
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by peelovee(f): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2010
grin Interesting grin
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by chidyke77(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2010
That list is nt complete.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by mafolayomi(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2010
why is mr.cork not on that list?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Ranoscky(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2010
^^
Lol.

Exactly my sista, and that phsyco is the number one tribalist. grin
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Olalimits(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2010
And   the   person   who   goes   home   wif   the   award   in   no   other   than   the   unopposed
EZEUCHE!!!
Congratulations,Sir!!!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2010
FRONT10:

Ezeuche, Environer, Afam4eva & Dede 1 are the most tribalistic
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by chakula: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2010
More ----
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by chidyke77(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2010
mafolayomi:

why is mr.cork not on that list?
we are talkn abt the living here nt a slowpoke in d brain,when he's sound in d brain and mature wt hs post,then we cn listen to hm.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by InkedNerd(f): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2010
I voted for bk.babe97y as the "The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members" grin kiss
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by liaslo1(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2010
[table]
And   the   person   who   goes   home   wif   the   award   in   no   other   than   the   unopposed
EZEUCHE!!!
Congratulations,Sir!!!
[/table]
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by formebyme: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2010
***Reality Check***
More than 3,000,000 lives were lost in the Nigeria/Biafra War undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by rhymz(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2010
@Bbk/Baby
You need to get a life and busy yourself with sth useful. First and foremost, you are not a Nigerian, that your mum got married to a Yoruba Nigerian does not make you a yoruba nor a Nigerian. I see how angry and edgy you get when some Africans or Nigerians make reference to African Americans as bunch of dumb gang members that cover their inadequacies by using the whiteman as an excuse, yet you are usually the first to come up with derogatory statements and comments against the Igbos as if it makes you a Yoruba. You had better be careful the way you indulge in all this hateful bigotry, it has turned you into a hateful person without you even realizing it. The irony of it all is that whatever you know about Nigeria, is just what your Nigerian step Father( who may or may be prejudiced as he is human afterall) has told you about Nigeria and the snippets you got from Wiki and googled up pages, yet you argue with utter disrespect with ppl who have not in any way make derogatory statement to AA and are real Nigerians, born and raised in Nigeria and have real life and practical experience in what they talk or argue about unlike you that is reading a greatly flawed script. Nairaland is not Nigerialand, this is cyberspace anyone can spew hateful comments and claims to be anybody, it does not make it reflective of the views of the Nigerian populace at large. One thing you fail to realize is that in a room of you an igbo and a yoruba person, you will be the strange one in the mix, whether you are known to ve supported Awo's cause on NL or further denigrate Zik's name to show support to the Yorubas, it wont mean a thing when push comes to shove. I just hope that one day the wrong impression that you have got from here will not push you to commit a crime of hate against a Nigerian because obviously you are taking your tribalism game a little too seriously.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by InkedNerd(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2010
rhymz:

@Bbk/Baby
You need to get a life and busy yourself with sth useful. First and foremost, you are not a Nigerian, that your mum got married to a Yoruba Nigerian does not make you a yoruba nor a Nigerian. I see how angry and edgy you get when some Africans or Nigerians make reference to African Americans as bunch of dumb gang members that cover their inadequacies by using the whiteman as an excuse, yet you are usually the first to come up with derogatory statements and comments against the Igbos as if it makes you a Yoruba. You had better be careful the way you indulge in all this hateful bigotry, it has turned you into a hateful person without you even realizing it. The irony of it all is that whatever you know about Nigeria, is just what your Nigerian step Father( who may or may be prejudiced as he is human afterall) has told you about Nigeria and the snippets you got from Wiki and googled up pages, yet you argue with utter disrespect with ppl who have not in any way make derogatory statement to AA and are real Nigerians, born and raised in Nigeria and have real life and practical experience in what they talk or argue about unlike you that is reading a greatly flawed script. Nairaland is not Nigerialand, this is cyberspace anyone can spew hateful comments and claims to be anybody, it does not make it reflective of the views of the Nigerian populace at large. One thing you fail to realize is that in a room of you an igbo and a yoruba person, you will be the strange one in the mix, whether you are known to ve supported Awo's cause on NL or further denigrate Zik's name to show support to the Yorubas, it wont mean a thing when push comes to shove. I just hope that one day the wrong impression that you have got from here will not push you to commit a crime of hate against a Nigerian because obviously you are taking your tribalism game a little too seriously.

Well said. You've made a lot of interesting points. Ya know, I wish bk.babe97y wasn't in denial of his tribalist way of thinking. Sometime I feel like taking him to cultural rehab so he'd stop it.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Wrong notion.I believe you are probably unaware or misinformed.Igboland is over populated with little allocation from fg.The migrations are as a result of over population.Again more Igbos live in the North than South West.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by jaephoenix(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2010
Where is violent.bluetooth AND MR.CORK on d list?.whats going on?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by phreakabit(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2010
rhymz:

@Bbk/Baby

Firstly How do you know BK babe is an American, He doesnt know the difference btwn Brooklyn and Manhattan, and he claims to be from brooklyn. Really i am serious! I have proof.

Secondly,  Can I say FnCK ZIK he was and would continue to be a snitch and a sell out.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by phreakabit(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2010
Where is violent.bluetooth AND MR.CORK on d list?.whats going on?

Probably because they are alter egos
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2010
Mr. Cork, and many of his Yoruba contributors, not all though, there are a number of good and decent ones among them
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by MaiSuya(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
Surprised Becomerich is doing so well in the polls. wont exactly classify him a bigot/tribalist
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by phreakabit(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
Well said. You've made a lot of interesting points. Ya know, I wish bk.babe97y wasn't in denial of his tribalist way of thinking. Sometime I feel like taking him to cultural rehab so he'd stop it.

Drug Rehab would sound better, he said it himself b4 he is a substance abuser,  He gets high on pills b4 having sex with that human mountain of a sh.e.male he calls his chic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. / SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano / An Open Letter To General Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.