Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? (2434 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by dns(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2007
do nigerian girls truly fall inlove with there pathners? do they return ur affections back? do they 100% friendly? please tell me i want to know

please girls dont be offended cause the way u girls going with relationship
a girl having 10-15 boy friends why?

does it mean that there is no self integrity or do it has any thing to do with the satan as we usally says.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by cuteass1(f): 1:31am On May 22, 2007
Well i can only speak for myself so lets give this quiz a shot wink

dns:

do nigerian girls truly fall inlove with there pathners?

Yes ooh, when i fall in love, its from the bottom of my heart wink
When i say "I love you", its as sincere as the whiteness of snow cheesy

dns:

do they return your affections back?

Yes I do wink

dns:

do they 100% friendly?

Yea, infact 150% cheesy

dns:

please tell me i want to know

Well, I just told you wink

dns:

please girls don't be offended cause the way u girls going with relationship
a girl having 10-15 boy friends why?

Mr. poster, it would have been better if you dropped the generalization.
"Polygamy" has never been my thing nor style, and believe me I'm not planning to have it as one of my characteristices in the nearest future either. I'm sure some other girls feel the same way.
If all you've met could be gathered under that one umbrella, It really pains my heart, but then maybe you should have a change of "market" wink

dns:

does it mean that there is no self integrity or do it has any thing to do with the satan as we usally says.

My self-integrity is intact, believe me.

But what part or role does satan play in this now angry
"you usually says"?? Maybe thats why you've been running into the devil-incarnates, Cos you don't look before you leap wink

The truth still remains, some are good and some are bad, you just have to pick/choose wisely!!!
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by NymphoQin(f): 1:36am On May 22, 2007
@dns

trust me LOVE is Over Rated, anybody can get themselves into that delirious state called LOVE lol, it changes like anything from day to day. A good place to start is LIKE wink you get me?
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by SweetT1: 2:41am On May 22, 2007
@Topic
Not just Nigerian women, African women as whole does NOT know the meaning of love. They got it from their mama. They pretend too dang much ! When they say i love you, don't get too carried away she is just blowing hot smoke !! Trust me !

1 Like

Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by ikamefa(f): 3:59am On May 22, 2007
Sweet T:

@Topic
Not just Nigerian women, African women as whole does NOT know the meaning of love. They got it from their mama. They pretend too dang much ! When they say i love you, don't get too carried away she is just blowing hot smoke !! Trust me !

fa! fa foul! i Dis agree jor ! why should i tell a guy i love you if i don't mean it?

those 3 sacred words have been so overused and abused

i never tell a guy "i love you" if i don't mean it

if i am in love with a guy believe me he will know c o s amma be all up on him 24/7 (not clinging though) grin

so stop generalising jare !
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by fekuti: 6:05am On May 22, 2007
fa! fa foul! i Dis agree jor ! why should i tell a guy i love you if i don't mean it?
Why should I bang my wheezy if I don't need to? Weeeeeell, perhaps 'she's' Hot and 'she' wants the plum.
I'd have no problem saying 'i love you' if it helps you breathe better, if it makes your day, , [insert your excuse here].
Why should your father say he'll slap your brother if he doens't mean it?, because , [the list of excuses]
those 3 sacred words have been so overused and abused
Who said the words 'I love you' are sacred? if indeed it is, the ninetieth percentile of adults 18+++++ are hellbound I guess.
Move forward to your next point
i never tell a guy "i love you" if i don't mean it
hey, I never say "Bleep you bitch" if i don't mean it, now tell me, does that mean [sample] shouldn't say Bleep you bitch, unless he means it.
That's you, it doesn't necessarily mean everyone should jump on your bandwagon.
Would you like someone to mean that statement by the way, it'd probably piss you off.
if i am in love with a guy believe me he will know c o s amma be all up on him 24/7 (not clinging though)
How will you be all up on him 24/7 and not expect to be "clingy" - erratic & contradictory.

so stop generalising jare !
tu quo que.
you're fullaa fallacies like the other bloke.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by naijacutee(f): 6:59am On May 22, 2007
Depends on what "love" you are talking about - If it's the thing you say to get someone into bed/get their money/make them stay etc then I guess I don't . . . If love is the action (the verb, not the adjective) you're prepared to take towards someone, for whatever reason then I guess I do. But I defintely don't "fall". . . . That's my own. . .
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by Godfathern(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2007
Most Nigerian girls are selfish and corning, I believe part of the reason is because of that greed that steams out of poverty mentality. true virtue and value seems to have been forgotten. when they say "I love u" its either they wants to get something from you or you have just given them something. they can look you straight in the eyes and tell you those words and in 10minutes time do exactly the same to someone else. It is in the place of sacrifice that true love is revealed. and only one in a thousand ladies is an exception, to find that little minority is not easy, I am still looking and haven't found yet grin

in conclusion; Nigerian girl do fall in love but it is hard to know what they fall in love with, and the ones that really fall in love with you as a person are difficult to come by. sad sad shocked
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by fekuti: 7:36am On May 22, 2007
naija you will fall when taye finds a way to sweep you off your feet.

Godfather - and that's just being blunt with it, you're bulls-eye on some of those things you've stated.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by debbieolat(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2007
When I started seeing my now fiance, he professed his love after 2 weeks and I jst kept shush and I could see that he

wasn't happy.  One day, he asked if I love him and I said I do like him but I don't think I love him yet because I wasn't

sure I could do all things for him (forsake all and overlook some things).  Eventually, I realised he is the one I want to

spend the rest of my life with and that's after serious prayer and fasting o.  Anyway, we're still courting but when I told

him and continually tell him that I love him, I mean every letter in the word.  I will do anything and go extra mile for him

because I love him
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by anon101(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2007
some do most don't

1 Like

Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by ikamefa(f): 4:46pm On May 22, 2007
@fekuti

thanks grin for that complete analysis of my post grin grin grin like i said that is my opinion not yours

i still maintain not all 9ja girls say i love you just like that y'all should stop generalizing !
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by ATLANTA96(m): 2:56am On May 23, 2007
A LOT THEM ARE STILL SINCE IN TIMES OF LOVE
NOT LIKE AMERICANS WHERE LOVE IS CONDITIONAL
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by jgirl3: 11:11pm On May 23, 2007
Some naija girls do actually fall in love and mean it. Although, very few guys mean it as well. For women it cxould be say 'I love you' for money or what not.
Personally, I have said those words to 3 guys and meant it only to one. Funny enough, the one whom I said and really meant it, doesn't believe me but the other 2 believed it instantly, lol.

I think Nigerian girls do fall in love if not, no marriage in naija will stand. Tolerance is as a result of love and not the other way round.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 25, 2007
why do everyone keeps talking and saying nigeria girls, nigeria girls, watin nija girls take do you? the fact that you dated a girl and she dissapointed you doesn't mean other girls are thesame. please try to show your home girls some respect. am talking in general because i don't even have time to read what the topic says.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by iice(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2007
Some do, some don't.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by ATLANTA96(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2007
@ii
if u say u love me do u mean ? cheesy
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by iice(f): 7:49pm On May 26, 2007
sorry you referring to me?
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by ATLANTA96(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2007
yes to you,
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by NymphoQin(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2007
love is in the air everytime i look around lal lala lala lala ta ta whistling
@topic
love ko , lorf ni! abegi grin
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by iice(f): 5:24pm On May 27, 2007
@Atlanta96, do not know you, so i wont definitely be saying those words to you not even in dreams. grin The man who hears those words coming out from my mouth will know i mean it.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by NymphoQin(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2007
give him a chance, get to know him, love wantintin love uwantintin
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by iice(f): 5:29pm On May 27, 2007
ewww lol, abeg NymphoQin, love no wantintin here oooo. tongue
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by NymphoQin(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2007
argh! angry back to my voodoo doll then tongue
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by iice(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2007
Abeg chook that part just between my shoulder blades, been trying to get to it. I'd appreciate it tongue grin
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by NymphoQin(f): 5:39pm On May 27, 2007
no worries grin grin. may you have a man finer than Denzel Washinton, cuter than *scratches head* well you know what i mean wink
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by ATLANTA96(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2007
@iice.
pls tell me u love me
that is all i need from u. cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by iice(f): 6:08am On May 28, 2007
NymphoQin:

no worries grin grin. may you have a man finer than Denzel Washinton, cuter than *scratches head* well you know what i mean wink

Thank you ooo! grin grin

ATLANTA96:

@iice.
please tell me u love me

Maybe when hell freezes over tongue grin grin
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by seyestik(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2007
I've a ebook that can tell what u need in getting ur type of woman, knowing her qualites,if she is lying,if she truly loves u and how to read her mind at any time.U name it has it all,if u are interested Call or text me on 08023622025 it cost N500.00 only!
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by Texcee(f): 8:57am On May 28, 2007
ATLANTA96:

@iice.
please tell me u love me

Atl96,

You don't have to beg iice to say she loves you. iice is into guys with big joysticks. If you have a big penis, then you just have to find a way of letting her see it (email, posting it somewhere etc). She will fall in love with you in an instant if your penis is really big.

Asking her to say she loves you is a big turn off for her. iice is all about big joysticks, period.
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by Tonim(f): 9:10am On May 28, 2007
Texcee:

Atl96,

She will fall in love with you in an instant if your penis is really big. iice is all about big joysticks, period.

ROFLMAO grin grin

you seem to know her so well
Re: Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? by moondust(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2007
lord of mercy! vulgarizing idiot@ Atl96, fella can u please keep it down a tad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" / Do U Have A Lust Mate? / Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.