Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. (28949 Views)

Cruise Boat Capsizes In Calabar River, 11 Rescued, 3 Still Missing / Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover / 20 Things To Know About The Calabar Sea Port (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by RealGOAT: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2019
I came to see the images of the adventure but I felt disappointed seeing that the OP agenda is to advertise herself.
Leaves thread as fast as I could.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by yusufhaji(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Bbsharon:
The Calabar River in Cross River State, Nigeria is located at the outskirts of Calabar Town.

En route the river from the outskirt of Calabar town is a little community called Akim Akim.

The river flows from the north past the city of Calabar, joining the larger Cross River about 8 kilometres to the south.
this is lovely and I must say that you are beautiful. Please can I have your details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Angelacruz: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Everytin is fyn.Thanks for ur concern.
EmptyCoconutHead:
how about you and how's Studies?
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Angelacruz:
Everytin is fyn.Thanks for ur concern.
I'm in Uyo cool
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Angelacruz: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2019
Wow!wen did u cum??
EmptyCoconutHead:
I'm in Uyo cool
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Angelacruz:
Wow!wen did u cum??
came in on Thursday and I'll be going back on November ending to be back to AKS next year.
too bad I won't spend Xmas in aks.
so what's up from now till November ending we suppose see o remember we had so many issues to adumbrate on like career motivation advise and counseling etc or till next year when I'm back?
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Shakushaku1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders smiley. I finally toured somewhere down south, southern Nigeria grin and I'm excited to share.

Currently I'm undergoing my compulsory youth service year in Cross River State. I was posted to calabar from camp.

But then let's start from the very beginning.

So, I met an online travel buddy some days back here in calabar, who told me he would be going across the calabar river to inspect some site along the creek side.

As a geographer, that's his work. But, for me it was going to be an adventure .

Without hesitating I jumped on it smiley. Trust me wink

Few tips about the river generally...

It is not particularly a tourist centre, which means if you coming here you should or it probably means you have something to do around here.

Or, you just want to have a view of the river itself.

To get a canoe to take you around, if you want to. Simply talk to the locals around, they would help out.

Nothing exceptional happening at the place.

The people are friendly and the environment is pretty safe.

Pic one and two... O por!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Angelacruz: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
November then...i thought u will be done wit everytin dis yr
EmptyCoconutHead:
came in on Thursday and I'll be going back on November ending to be back to AKS next year.
too bad I won't spend Xmas in aks.
so what's up from now till November ending we suppose see o remember we had so many issues to adumbrate on like career motivation advise and counseling etc or till next year when I'm back?
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Angelacruz:
November then...i thought u will be done wit everytin dis yr
our academic calendar for my programme has been adjusted so everything falls on January next year including research and thesis defence and then exams.
so what do u have for me here in Uyo and how will u make my short stay to be worth remembering.
u go cook afang and Edikang ikong give me oh.
missed home a lot
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Angelacruz: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ok,i undastand.Noting much sha
EmptyCoconutHead:
our academic calendar for my programme has been adjusted so everything falls on January next year including research and thesis defence and then exams.
so what do u have for me here in Uyo and how will u make my short stay to be worth remembering.
u go cook afang and Edikang ikong give me oh.
missed home a lot
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Angelacruz:
Ok,i undastand.Noting much sha
okay
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by pgodson7(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
My personal DJ on this one....
U are grooming ur photography skills I can see....
Nice one u exploring the south south.
Waka_9ja.com grin

1 Like

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2019
pre4drums:

Are you a lesbian ? Why would a fellow babe make such comment ?

Just wondering though.

Even if I am, I'll be doing you a huge disfavour if i don't tell you that you have a sick mind.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by mumu9gerian: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
RealGOAT:
I came to see the images of the adventure but I felt disappointed seeing that the OP agenda is to advertise herself.
Leaves thread as fast as I could.
You need to understand she isn't a professional.
Pls do encourage her
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Everybody was busy appreciating the lady. Nobody saw that snake lurking around. Be careful my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) / Car Crashes Into A Bar In Abakaliki As EBSU Students Run (Graphic Pics) / 20 Facts About Airports, Airlines And Air Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.