Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? (503 Views)

Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt / When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? / I Am Sorry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
I think it's right for one to beg his/her partner when things go wrong between the two, especially when you know that you are the cause of the misunderstanding. Keeping one's ego in check sometimes may help to prevent worse situations.
At times, I wonder if 'begging your partner always' have to do with having true love for him/her. Even if it means true love, won't saying 'I am sorry' frequently become unbearable to him/her someday?
Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by HallaDaTruth: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:28am On Oct 25, 2019
It becomes darn right irritating if you keep apologizing for the same thing over and over again... because you just won’t change.

1 Like

Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by jobbitto1(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Every one entitled to his or her opinion
Meanwhile check my signature if you need orders of crayfish in bags

1 Like

Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by smithes: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Apologizing for the same thing over and over and over is irritating

2 Likes

Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
It becomes darn right irritating if you keep apologizing for the same thing over and over again... because you just won’t change.
I wonder oo

And when you outrightly say you aren't interested in the r/shp anymore, pple begin to say weird things like 'love is patient'. For how long would one continue to take same shit

Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
smithes:
Apologizing for the same thing over and over and over is irritating
Till it becomes unbearable
Some pple won't just let the sleeping dog lie jejely

Thanks
Re: When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Inthemoment:
When it becomes your name undecided
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Early Marriage / 10 Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Sex On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.