Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) (19230 Views)

Picures From Arise Fashion Week 2019 / Cute Ankara Styles For Children To Wear In 2019 (PICTURES & VIDEOS) #ankarakids / Latest African Ankara Styles For Trendy Ladies 2019 (PICTURES & VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
etrange:

Don't swing the topic to your forte just to score cheap points. We're not arguing whether homosexuality is good or bad. The man dressed how he wanted to, a manner you do not have the courage to dress in because of what people would say. And you're here calling him names. Why are you threatened by his dressing? You that you're more man than him, how are you better off? Keep carrying people's lives on your head.
Yes dude... I definitely do not have the courage to dress like that and I'm proud of it. Maybe you do and if I see you dressed in a similar way I'll also suspect you to be gay...comprende
you weh no deh carry person matter for head, where is your life? yeye weh deh smell undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by iyapont: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

wtf is this gay nigga on boxer shorts
haba,tgere is nothing bad in that,so far your have the clean straight leg, u r good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Legendguru: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by liquidfaya: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
cry cry cry

Is your second picture a vintage one from the Lagos fashion week of 1919?
lmfao. Funniest thing I read all day
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by rentAcock(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Really

Oga please tell us how you get what you wear.
You must be hotter than Pacciotti

Be honest with yourself, will comfortably wear half of the clothes you see here?
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

who is this Agama lizard ranting from his closet undecided undecided Get the furck out of here please. sad Pray for yourself first before you can pray for another human being. Better desist from such abomination is you partake of it.
Imagine having to leave the warm glory-hole of a woman just so you can dig a fellow man's ass embarassed embarassed *spits* Even nature arbors it.
shut up fagggot in denial
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Palehair: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
iyapont:
haba,tgere is nothing bad in that,so far your have the clean straight leg, u r good to go
They both kinda look like boyfriends, I was there... It was obvious they were in a relationship. It's cute, I wish them the best

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
deuzgreat:

shut up fagggot in denial
Murafuker furck off already... Want a fagggot use a furcking mirror fool. You come here talking shit to anyone like you got clout. Punk ass bitch!
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by padi94(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
uuzba:

Only 2 people there looking well fed. The rest look so lean and hungry.
I wonder what they fashioning.

Haba no be food carry them go there na...
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Yes dude... I definitely do not have the courage to dress like that and I'm proud of it. Maybe you do and if I see you dressed in a similar way I'll also suspect you to be gay...comprende
you weh no deh carry person matter for head, where is your life? yeye weh deh smell undecided undecided undecided

Guy! Why u dey reply that fool wey dey quote u na.. That guy on chain is a gay full stop.. No sensible guy would wear such nonsense out... I was really irritated wen I saw d pics.. Me hate them(gays) pass u sef... If that idiot defending him quote u again, no reply am...

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Felixamos:

Guy! Why u dey reply that fool wey dey quote u na.. That guy on chain is a gay full stop.. No sensible guy would wear such nonsense out... I was really irritated wen I saw d pics.. Me hate them(gays) pass u sef... If that idiot defending him quote u again, no reply am...
Thanks jare my G. All these pandejos weh full this NL just think say coz person deh try deh reasonable for here mean say na only them sabi craze for head. I'm done with the fool tho...

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by iyapont: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Palehair:

They both kinda look like boyfriends, I was there... It was obvious they were in a relationship. It's cute, I wish them the best
really?? they r cute too�
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Palehair:

So they are gay huh? undecided
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Prymestrr:

Murafuker furck off already... Want a fagggot use a furcking mirror fool. You come here talking shit to anyone like you got clout. Punk ass bitch!
look at this Americana wannabe. step up, you are low. faggotic brain
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by TOYNEX(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
If you are a fashion designer, You need to see this �
https://www.nairaland.com/5484173/tips-tricks-fashion-designers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Palehair: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
iyapont:
really?? they r cute too�
Yep they are

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Palehair: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Prymestrr:

So they are gay huh? undecided
Don't really know but they were both touchy feely with a side dish of PDA, they were themselves (I mean it's the fashion industry... Everyone knows the gays run it so they had no discrimination among their fellow gay brothers) and they were both wearing smiles all through, they looked happy, if they are boyfriends... I wish them the best
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
deuzgreat:
look at this Americana wannabe. step up, you are low. faggotic brain
Imagine this disgrace of a male. Get lost fool. Hope you have your adult diapers on.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Prymestrr:

Imagine this disgrace of a male. Get lost fool. Hope you have your adult diapers on.
aint no cheap gay like you
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
deuzgreat:
aint no cheap gay like you
Ofcoz not... You're a very expensive gay. High class sissy. Now get out of here and go get busy.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by eminencetoba: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Prymestrr:

Ofcoz not... You're a very expensive gay. High class sissy. Now get out of here and go get busy.
its so glaring you the gay here. repent bish
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2019
deuzgreat:
its so glaring you the gay here. repent bish
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by tafat: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
amazing fashion show this was, TECNO mobile repping very well.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Liposure: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2020
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
Nice
hello, u look cute 2 be true
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Source0: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures / Fabrics! Fabrics!! Fabrics!!! / African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.