Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Prophecy About Onitsha Tragedy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy About Onitsha Tragedy (255 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy About Onitsha Tragedy by Earthkumy(m): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2019
On June 10 the Lord showed me that tragic spiritual attack is being planned against the city of Onitsha and I warned and called for prayer.

Please continue to pray for the city of Onitsha

Re: Prophecy About Onitsha Tragedy by MiniImportation: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2019
You are just not serious,abi you ma wan begin dey rob people with bible as the other fraudsters been dey do ? What you type there is a norrmal facebook prayer request which almost everyone of us do randomly in other to appear being religious.so just don't capitalize on the burn and dead people for cheap publicity stunt
Re: Prophecy About Onitsha Tragedy by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:34am On Oct 25, 2019
angry

You saw it and you prayers couldn't stop it from occurring?

Continue GoM
Re: Prophecy About Onitsha Tragedy by Ndukings92(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Did he use text message abi phone call to reveal this to u? u can't even write a meaningful sentence for us to understand,how can u understand him even if he revealed it to u?
Re: Prophecy About Onitsha Tragedy by Earthkumy(m): 2:42am On Oct 26, 2019
What I saw in my vision is worst than what had happened in Onitsha, please continue to pray for Onitsha, the Lord is on the throne

(1) (Reply)

The Glorious Generation / 19-year-old Prophet Drowns During Church Baptism / PASTOR O.O ABEL NEW MONTH PROPHETIC PRAYER 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.