Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics (64674 Views)

46 Migrants Found Dead In Tractor-Trailer In Texas / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / Driver Of The Cold Truck That Killed 39 Migrants Has Been Charged With Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
What...
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Saintp(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
kinibigdil:
I thought they say China is a developed country? This is just to tell you human migration is just a normal thing in life, people will always want to move seeking a greener pasture

For every one Nigerian moving to the west, there are 5 Chinese and 5 Indians moving there too.

China is developed but then most Chinese especially the rich ones migrate to the west cos of the freedom the western societies offer.

Until every other country build a society that is working in all ramifications like the west, migration will continue to be from wherever to the west.
You don't see Japanese and South Koreans flooding the west, why? Because they offer what the west offers to their citizens so there is no attraction to go there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
Illegal Chinese migrants are rare. I wud like to think
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Goldenheart(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
mamajj17:
All for the sake of better Life Poor Government killing poor Citizens. RIP to the Unknown Victims cry cry cry

Sorry, Which of the Govenment ??
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Lewisalexander(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
kinibigdil:
I thought they say China is a developed country? This is just to tell you human migration is just a normal thing in life, people will always want to move seeking a greener pasture

Sure, unlike the Americans, Canadians and Germans

1 Like

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Juell(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
midnighter:

They are transporting chilled goods, they cant off it unless they want the cargo to spoil

Plus at times the driver doesnt know those people have hidden inside there
Ha! That's suicide na.
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by voltron14: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
May their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by midnighter(f): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
jaxxy:
Illegal Chinese migrants are rare. I wud like to think

They are not rare but they have a better system of illegal immigration

They will reach, call some connections, meet other Chinese people and do some restaurant or some other job

Its really rare to see a Chinese or Indian beggar abroad. At least they must do some kind of crazy job that pays peanuts and share a room with 15 other people rather than end up on the streets

Plus some of them are trafficked and enslaved in brothels and nail salons

5 Likes

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
wink2015:

Even with their robust and vibrant economy in China they still find europe very attractive.

It is quite a disturbing news.

Then what will a Nigerian or an African that is facing bad governance in Africa run to?

Newsflash...wide swathes of China are as poor and backward as Nigeria.

Even in their shiny cities, there are millions of Chinese who live in poverty. Bad poverty.

The vibrant chinese economy has not touched everyone. And their welfare system is not as good as you think.

6 Likes

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Tomvi: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
post=83448733:

This is just so sad.
All for this 'i must go to the abroad' matter.

Definitely not only Africans do this.
Sad.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Wande22(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2019
wink2015:

Even with their robust and vibrant economy in China they still find europe very attractive.

It is quite a disturbing news.

Then what will a Nigerian or an African that is facing bad governance in Africa run to?

here

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by papaput2(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Juell:
Why not turn off the refrigeration

Same question I asked earlier y not turn off the refrigerator once you get to the port of entry you turn it on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by midnighter(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Juell:

Ha! That's suicide na.

What of the ones that will hide on the tire or the axel and hold onto it when the truck is moving If they let go of the bar, they are finished.

then when they reach obodo oyibo they will jump out and run to the train station and get to the capital city

Then they will try to disappear into the crowd

2 Likes

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by joenor(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Na wah ooo

2 Likes

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by decub: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
They must have been doing this and getting away with it. This time, the temperature may have gone too low and the transit time, longer than expected; most probably. Quite pathetic!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by barragan: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
I will really like to hear what Peter Obi will make of this situation because that man takes China as the ultimate place to be, the eldorado Nigeria seeks to be.

1 Like

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
I smell a rat.

Who in his sanest mind would want to be transported in a chilling container all the way from China to the UK?

Na 2 hours journey?

1 Like

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by naijadrivablog: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
We know na.

Human trafficking gone bad or "human suya"/@

@explorers, you didn't post pictures of the corpse in caskets taken to a venue for autopsy.
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by MrPresident1: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Where are the corpses? angry
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by mamajj17(f): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Goldenheart:

Sorry,Which of the Govenment ??

Chinese Government of cos

1 Like

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by midnighter(f): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
jidemoh:
I smell a rat.

Who in his sanest mind would want to be transported in a chilling container all the way from China to the UK?

Na 2 hours journey?

The truck was coming from Belgium. And they are still trying to find out when they entered
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by hidhrhis(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
I so much like this explorers that I had to check all his topics and read it all
you are doing great mr
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by OyiboPep: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Explorers himself.

I greet you baba!
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by ajebuter(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
iamawara:
I came here for the pictures. Where is it?

Bros, civilized countries and people dont post pictures of dead people because they are aware the dead must be respected..

We should do thesame here and always respect the dead by not posting their pictures..

We dont need to see their dead bodies to ' confirm' the authenthicity of the story, like it is done on Nairaland..

No offense intended

8 Likes

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by Obascoetubi: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
This is so sad. 39 people.
how did they died?
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by planetx: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
kinibigdil:
It is a developed country but with a population of 1 billion, you still have hundred of millions living in poverty. Forget the skyscrapers of it's major cities, the rural areas don't look much different from African villages.

6 Likes

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by ednut1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Juell:
Why not turn off the refrigeration
even in normal lorries they suffocate
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by soleexx(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
I believe China got one of d best country greatest economy very lovely and beautiful country
what are dey looking for again...

1 Like

Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
jidemoh:
I smell a rat.

Na 2 hours journey?
its from belgium or france they use chilled lorries.
Re: 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics by planetx: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
And this same Chinese will come to Africa to be forming expatriates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) / Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination / Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.