Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Want This Dream Interpreted, Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want This Dream Interpreted, Please (280 Views)

Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? / How Do People Interpreted 1 Corinthians 6 V 9-10? Homosexuality exposed. / DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want This Dream Interpreted, Please by Beosten(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
I saw a very big church in my dream. This church was built on my grandfather's farm. I lived on the farm for about 25 years. Grandfather is dead and the location, today, is a forest with rocky and mountaineous terrain.

A very large crowd comprising Christians, people on hijab etc filled the place to the brim. I heard the man preaching in English. What surprised me is that his use of English is not for preaching because he spoke using pure syntax and semantics that only 5 percent of the crowd could understand.

Then came a time for healing. He performed miracles with such wizardry that only a magician could muster. I asked for the pastor's name from a congregant. The name given matched no existing names. I asked about the name of the church and town in which it was located, names given still have no matches with existing towns.

Can anyone help interpret this?
Re: I Want This Dream Interpreted, Please by majamajic(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2019
hmmmm
Re: I Want This Dream Interpreted, Please by Beosten(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Anyone with interpretation?
Re: I Want This Dream Interpreted, Please by YAHREIGNS: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Was anyone familiar? shocked

If you believed it was witchcraft, then it was...

Maybe God warning you about your current church

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Christ, Our Passover Lamb / See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer / Ebonyi Pastors Fight Over Gov Umahi’s Manna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.