Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Meaning Of Hijab - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meaning Of Hijab (8278 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Position Of The Law On The Use Of Hijab/Veil In Public Institutions- O.G Chukkol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meaning Of Hijab by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
manbello:

We can never be brothers i know cause i don't fornicate, i dont drink beers, i don't smoke weed, i don't cheat..... May you find peace in your life

Lol. See this one. Sense fall on you.
Ps: I'm not a guy

5 Likes

Re: Meaning Of Hijab by manbello(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chi59:

Ok may peace locate you dear

But stop wailing it kills faster than fornication
Re: Meaning Of Hijab by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
manbello:

We can never be brothers i know cause i don't fornicate, i dont drink beers, i don't smoke weed, i don't cheat..... May you find peace in your life
And how do you know she does all that.
Pot calling kettle black. You are not righteous than anyone who knows if you don't do worse than that. Blind minded fellow. You are the one that needs that peace.
Mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Meaning Of Hijab by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chi59:

Very senseless blind minded fellow in his myopic mind he is a good fellow because he doesn't do all the things he listed

3 Likes

Re: Meaning Of Hijab by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
How the hell do I get rid of the 'I believe that there is no god but Allah' signature on my profile?

I wanted to comment but later changed my mind. The signature is still there. �

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Hijab by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Very senseless blind minded fellow in his myopic mind he is a good fellow because he doesn't do all the things he listed
Don't mind the ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Hijab by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Is It D Dressing Or D Behavior?

How did you get rid of the 'I believe in no other god except allah' signature? Your profile does not have it.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Hijab by xHorsemenx(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
womenareapes:
the way women use this hijab of a thing to commit atrocities, is just unbelievable undecided

we used to bang women in hijab so much. but that cloth smell alot

i de tell you i banged one ehnnnn

she ho de come from abuja de come do runs for lagos but for abuja na hijab and pretender....with her smelly possay..kai very fine babe but stink below is too much ....

i hammer her taya....na me japa...her possay de smell badly....lord...

(1) (2) (Reply)

You plan to complete Qur'an in a certain period of time?See how it is divided. / Benefits And Rewards Of Illness / I Need Clarity On The Validity Of My Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.