Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” (53506 Views)

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by ojmetrix(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by monichannel: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
That cockroach represents nothing good
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by waynejesus: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Running for his life
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by clarocuzioo(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
post=83445027:

Balderdash!

Q
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by elizabethg: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
What's going on here ... I am not understanding..

Naira recently dropped this one - https://web.muguvideos.com/2019/10/24/music-naira-marley-bad-influence/
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by udoekere: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
apart from me who else no follow undastand the tori

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by debossng: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Hand out plssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by joshepade(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Smiles, if you really want to return it, you go to his office not on Instagram. you didn't even tag Rocha's sef.
I'm not saying you're fake o
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by wisdom042(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Lol Rochas no give u money with him mind.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Gudguyz(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok ooo!!!!

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by VAQAXY: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Okoroawusa is curse.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Awesomefred32(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2019
please if you unserstand this shift.please do explain to me cus i dont understand it
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Send the money to me biko.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Tomvi: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
post=83445027:

Balderdash!
[/s]
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by DameB(f): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Meaning
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Tomvi: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Ihedioha should focus on the future rather than dwelling on the past
[/s]
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by GoldenBeast: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by LZAA: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2019
post=83445027:

Balderdash!

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Aghọtaghị m Bekee mmadụ ghabie ya.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by julybaba(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Mandynews:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4CFeH7h7If/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://mandynews.com/duncan-mighty-begs-rochas-okorocha/

You have nothing to fear, provided you are not an instrument for money laundering.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by sylve11: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Dadaboy:
I don’t understand what Duncan is writing

But i think its to return the money so he can insult him properly without looking like a hypocrite

grin cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by SolarHub(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Jaqenhghar: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by SoNature(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Fmusty:

I thought I am d only one...

Was
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by thundafire: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2019
It's because he doesn't have ur statue lol,Okorocha sister will miss dis year Christmas decorations budget of 1 billion steady
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by marvelous000: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Ihedioha should focus on the future rather than dwelling on the past
you see Ihedioha for your dream? wetin concern am for this matter?
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by 1shortblackboy: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2019
post=83445027:

Balderdash!
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by SoNature(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2019
RichDad1:
Who else is having headaches reading this gibberish? cry

Although I like him, Duncan Mighty rarely makes sense in his music.

I think it's too much of weed.

From the days of Dance for Me to today's Fake Love, his lyrics rarely has coherence.

But then, I don't complain because we know that most of the songs that are churned out of Nigeria don't make sense.

So, I am not surprised with this post - just as I am not surprised when Duncan Mighty tries to correlate Ose Nsala and a million dollar
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by AntiWailer: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2019
What is this one writing ?
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by maxzzo1(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Dadaboy:
I don’t understand what Duncan is writing

But i think its to return the money so he can insult him properly without looking like a hypocrite
Duncan has a construction coy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.