Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi (11108 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by soloenzo(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2019
The Nigerian government and its oil sector have benefited from the Africa-Russia Summit held in Sochi,Russia which was attended by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and other delegates.

The summit which ran from October 23-24 saw the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and the Russian leading Oil Company, Lukeoil signing a Memorandum of Understanding to elevate commercial relationship to a government-to-government backed partnership.

The Russian government has agreed “to improve the efficiency of our oil and gas sector which provides us with the much-needed capital to invest in our security, infrastructure and economic diversification programmes”.

While taking note of the agreement between NNPC and Lukeoil, President Buhari gave an assurance that his administration will “ensure this initiative is implemented within the shortest possible time.”

President Muhammadu Buhari had also gave President Vladimir Putin the assurance when he said ''Nigeria was prepared and willing to work with Russian businesses.

President Muhammadu Buhari is expected back to the Country today by well meaning Nigerians who are aware of the importance of his mission to Russia and the attendance of the African-Russia summit.

The Signing ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of State for Petroleum, Timipre Sylva, though this was not done at the front-end but backend of the African-Russian Summit.

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1187460940016607233

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/25/nigeria-benefits-from-africa-russia-summit-held-in-sochi/

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by MaddySav: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2019
So finally i made FTC grin
Thanks Be to God

Check my signature and start making some side income

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Decolonel(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2019
FTC.. Finally. I am made
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Strawberryg(f): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Considering how u guys in APC serve us with Rich delicacies of lies back to back, I will only take this news like a pinch of salt..
I pray the partnership works in our favor if actually thats the purpose of attending that summit n not to go multiply our debts as usual...

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by dinocy(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
I nor know any benefit for this summit
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by MaddySav: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Decolonel:
FTC.. Finally. I am made

Lol
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
While still talking of oil production of electric cars is flying high

https://nevoon..com/2019/10/nissan-ariya-set-to-unleash-electric.html
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Smartbaba01(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Decolonel(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
See them.. Enemies of progress. The first two pple are fvckermothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by netpro(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by solmusdesigns: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Thank God Buhari is looking towards china and russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by sotall(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Propaganda benefits.

Just paperwork and talk

In 3 4 years time, ask them for the benefits of this summit to Nigeria and all you get is nothing

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Kendumazy(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Canme4u(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Who e help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by akosy(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Do Nairaland pay FTC? undecided
Or what are the advantages of FTC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by hisgrace090: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
OK!

Any move that'll bring succur to our dear country is welcomed.
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Heyzee5: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
okay. Good one
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Anything to pls the zombies.
From how buhari will transform Nigeria in 2015 to how Nigeria benefit from the Russia summit.

Failure always celebrating success before the end result.
Brainless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by HoldenCaulfield(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2019
This is a great news, see as my able president project power over Putin. I love my president, and my country Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Decolonel:
FTC.. Finally. I am made
Sorry... u are too late. See the original FTC guy below... grin grin grin
MaddySav:
So finally i made FTC grin
Thanks Be to God
Check my signature and start making some side income

Anyway. Shey d two of una no get work ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by rhythyson: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Decolonel:
FTC.. Finally. I am made

Ekiti Weed
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Moikiitos: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2019
soloenzo:
The Nigerian government and its oil sector have benefited from the Africa-Russia Summit held in Sochi,Russia which was attended by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and other delegates.

The summit which ran from October 23-24 saw the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and the Russian leading Oil Company, Lukeoil signing a Memorandum of Understanding to elevate commercial relationship to a government-to-government backed partnership.

The Russian government has agreed “to improve the efficiency of our oil and gas sector which provides us with the much-needed capital to invest in our security, infrastructure and economic diversification programmes”.

While taking note of the agreement between NNPC and Lukeoil, President Buhari gave an assurance that his administration will “ensure this initiative is implemented within the shortest possible time.”

President Muhammadu Buhari had also gave President Vladimir Putin the assurance when he said ''Nigeria was prepared and willing to work with Russian businesses.

President Muhammadu Buhari is expected back to the Country today by well meaning Nigerians who are aware of the importance of his mission to Russia and the attendance of the African-Russia summit.

The Signing ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of State for Petroleum, Timipre Sylva, though this was not done at the front-end but backend of the African-Russian Summit.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/25/nigeria-benefits-from-africa-russia-summit-held-in-sochi/

Good but still shady, what is Russia getting back in return for this partnership. FG needs to communicate to Nigerians in more details of these signings, so that we can know who to hold accountable for failure but most importantly for fraud undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by wink2015(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2019
soloenzo:

President Buhari will leave a lot of problems for the incoming administration after his tenure in office.
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2019
When are we going to hear about groundnut pyramid and coco signing agreement to better the economy, this parasite of a president should find a natural resource in his enclave and stop poking nose on other people's God's given mineral... Split this shiit hole.
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2019
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by BankyGee(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Make Naija better na im be koko
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Its only African leaders dat move enmasse as learners to be hosted by just 1 leader,d reason dis continent will be colonisd till Jesus will com.Y cant we get senx 4 once?watx d essence of AU?
Re: Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2019
They said the same thing about Nigeria-China Currency Swap Agreement,they even said Chinese phones go drop.lol.SCAM EVERY WHERE, BUT I REALLY HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Attempt To Destroy Nigeria Failed / Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS / Success Of Our Primary Has Placed Osun APC On Path Of Democratic Rejuvination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.