Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric (960 Views)

How To Whiten Your Teeth...unbelievable! / Easiest Way To Whiten Your Teeth / HOW TO CURE STAPH INFECTION WITH COCONUT OIL & RAW HONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by okeayomide123(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric - How To Whiten Your Teeth With Turmeric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3asqbAqFAY
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by Ayodejewel(f): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
I know of tumeric cos I use it and get perfect result but for coconut oil? Don't know
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by ihec(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Ayodejewel:
I know of tumeric cos I use it and get perfect result but for coconut oil? Don't know
please how do u use it to get perfect results??
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by yvelchstores(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Ayodejewel:
pls answer na. How does it work for u? I don't mind sparkling white teeth
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by johhbekeboh09: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
@ayodejewel
Tumeric could whitten teeth??! Pls explain how you use it
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by Ayodejewel(f): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
johhbekeboh09:
@ayodejewel
Tumeric could whitten teeth??! Pls explain how you use it

Get fresh tumeric, chew it and then brush after that. You need to be consistent to get the desired result. I can assure you of result from day one

3 Likes

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
yvelchstores:
pls answer na. How does it work for u? I don't mind sparkling white teeth

Try Baking Powder I have used it before and it worked. Make a paste of it then mix it with tooth paste. Apply on your teeth and leave for Five minutes. You might not like the taste. Of course you are not supposed to swallow it.
After five minutes brush your teeth. You will see the difference instantly.

You can repeat for as many days as possible until you reach your desire result.

Wishing you a Happy white teeth smiles. grin
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by yvelchstores(f): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Try Baking Powder I have used it before and it worked. Make a paste of it then mix it with tooth paste. Apply on your teeth and leave for Five minutes. You might not like the taste. Of course you are not supposed to swallow it.
After five minutes brush your teeth. You will see the difference instantly.

You can repeat for as many days as possible until you reach your desire result.

Wishing you a Happy white teeth smiles. grin
wow, interesting. I have heard of baking soda, not baking powder. Very good, i have baking powder and will try it. Thank you!
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2020
yvelchstores:
wow, interesting. I have heard of baking soda, not baking powder. Very good, i have baking powder and will try it. Thank you!

Sorry you are right. Baking soda not powder.
Don't let me.mislead you.
It was a mistake. It works.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by yvelchstores(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Sorry you are right. Baking soda not powder.
Don't let me.mislead you.
It was a mistake. It works.

All the best.
oh OK. Thank you
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by johhbekeboh09: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Ayodejewel:

Get fresh tumeric, chew it and then brush after that. You need to be consistent to get the desired result. I can assure you of result from day one

Without toothpaste?
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by Ayodejewel(f): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
with toothpaste of course
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric by johhbekeboh09: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ayodejewel:

Get fresh tumeric, chew it and thenbrush after that. You need to be consistent to get the desired result. I can assure you of result from day one
Am scared to take the risk tumeric stain doesn't wear off easily

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Lebanon.... Sad Pictures / See Prices Of Gift Item to get for your loved ones-buygiftsnigeria / Single Parents, Beware Of Covert Incest, A.k.a. Emotional Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.