Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady (33519 Views)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Freiburger(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is the office meant for making money
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by chigo5(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Is she an halfcast why is she na fair like this
her father is German
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Cantonese: 1:14am On Oct 26, 2019
And the university that she owns in Niger republic was opened with her father’s money? Unfortunately this family is well protected by Buhari as reward for Abacha paying him all his allowances in 1997 and making him chairman of PTF. A very useless award by a very useless NGO. She may even be the owner of the so called NGO.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 26, 2019
No be lie na, she wasn't making the money, she was just chopping it angry
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by EagleNest(m): 3:36am On Oct 26, 2019
At your age you still dey lie.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by donprinyo(m): 3:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Fulani people offer nothing to Nigeria but de dupe and steal everything dat come de way with very big eye even bigger dan yoruba people.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by okpanachipeter: 4:19am On Oct 26, 2019
This is another justification that those with stolen money do not fear or know God. Even in my dream, the last person I would have expected this kind of annoying statement from is Abacha's family. I don't blame you because even the one we call our leader today due to loss of memory defended your husband as a corrupt free leader before, and what then can we say? God is awake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by awoluyi(m): 5:05am On Oct 26, 2019
I agree but your husband was CBN Chief governor taking money as if na water!
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by blingxx(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:

Too much bleaching cream
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by alexola20(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Spatta: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Who is this guy interviewing the wife of a despot and calling her excellency, Over who? It has to be you the interviewer and you entire generation
Hypocrite trying to put evil in a good light and re-write history
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by kareemkamil(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2019
if you make money as First Lady and you denied, it shall never be well with you madam. Your husband that looted our country to the state we here, your husband will never rest in peace. Idiot people.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Tell that to the birds and not to me, after your evil husband suck the country dry.
Soon you and your family will vomit all you have swallowed.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2019
hybridblood07:
Somehow Abacha is an hero. Let's remove the fact he looted government funds. Nigerian economy was in a good state when he was the Head of state.
Are you right in the head?
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by orisa37: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Your Husband was a maximum oppressor.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Techsunny: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Fulani
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by RexTramadol1: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2019
RenHub:
Shut up ma! Even your hairdresser then is still blowing till today cos of her association with you as then first lady

That's Maryam Babangida
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Emmadgrt20(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
her husband made both of their money

meanwhile, ARE YOU A YOUTH COMPLAINING OF NO JOB, NO MONEY, OR EVEN A WORKING CLASS THAT NEEDS AN EXTRA INCOME THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU, TURN YOUR SMART PHONE TO AN INVESTMENT TOOL AND MAKE 2K-5K DAILY

ASK ME HOW
WhatsApp@ 08037335369

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by West2019(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
God pass u ,as ur husband make billions of $ u wnt to make millions of $ again right
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by hybridblood07(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yes I am
quirus:

Are you right in the head?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Southsoul: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
She is making a proverb for Nigerians...
If her husband hadn't died,she will have been a trillionaire in pounds....the richest & wealthiest family in Africa..
The position wet tinubu the eleribu somebody is pursuing...
Jaguda the Jagaban of borgu...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers / Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.