Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Airtel At It Again - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel At It Again (5238 Views)

5G Spectrum Auction: NCC Okay Bids From MTN, Airtel At N75b Reserve Price / Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel At It Again by jom28gy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
DlawTECHY:
Working where? If I say stop smoking you won't hear
Re: Airtel At It Again by RICHOLAC(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
encryptjay:

What's their best call plan?
I use their data plan but I find myself making calls these days. The default plan I was on grains airtime seriously though I migrated to smart Trybe yesterday.
The default plan(tariff) when you bought it remains the best; don't migrate to any other cause of awuf. It comes with default charge of 11kb per sec with no hidden charges, whereas others subtly goes with some terms and conditions (hidden charges).
Re: Airtel At It Again by encryptjay(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
RICHOLAC:
The default plan(tariff) when you bought it remains the best; don't migrate to any other cause of awuf. It comes with default charge of 11kb per sec with no hidden charges, whereas others subtly goes with some terms and conditions (hidden charges).
That default plan seems to be a nightmare plan cos the airtime just gets wiped out really fast. Though it comes with bonus whenever I recharge but it's negligible cos it doesn't last. I'll experiment with Smart trybe, if it's terrible, I'll just stick with using MTN for calls and Airtel for browsing (Double data).
Thanks boss, I appreciate.
Re: Airtel At It Again by RICHOLAC(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
encryptjay:

That default plan seems to be a nightmare plan cos the airtime just gets wiped out really fast. Though it comes with bonus whenever I recharge but it's negligible cos it doesn't last. I'll experiment with Smart trybe, if it's terrible, I'll just stick with using MTN for calls and Airtel for browsing (Double data).
Thanks boss, I appreciate.
lt's okay bro.
Re: Airtel At It Again by akasueba(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2019
Eidris01:
How will one know about the validity before subscribing?
when you dial the code now you will see it, it is either month or week now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Ways Students Can Make Money Online / Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? / List Of Smartphones To Consider Before Purchasing Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.