Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The World Is In Need Of Brown Power And Black Power Music To Combat Whiteterror - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The World Is In Need Of Brown Power And Black Power Music To Combat Whiteterror (167 Views)

The Top Artists Majorly Involved In The Promotion Of Nigerian Music To The World / Star Boy First Performance Of "Brown Skin Girl" In Abuja�� / 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is In Need Of Brown Power And Black Power Music To Combat Whiteterror by Doshmynthrill44: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
If you are an Hestanfell (Half Black Half White) or if you are just black or identify as one of the two and are sick of the white and fake white jewishsupremacy that are ruling this world. Then contact me att Doshmynthrill@protonmail.com. I make music and i am searching for like minded
people who are skilled in similar media areas that can contribute to proppaganda that will uprise our people and show them that western civilasation supremacy is nothing but an illusion. Japan won over white amerikkkans and russians and aussies. etc. The ethiopians won several wars over the italians. In order to win respect and independence brutality and terror is the only way.

/Doshmynthrill

(1) (Reply)

Slimcase – Lamba Xtra / [New Music] Conchenx – In My Head (ft. Kid Lyric) / Peruzzi Ft. Davido – Sunshine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.