Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) (58943 Views)

I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan / Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) / "I Smelt Tacha, She Smells Good" - Daddy Freeze (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
All cheap bleach cream users smell. Freeze stop lying

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nauto5: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2019
Haha
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2019
She is on perfume

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by amazon14: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2019
What's the moral in this news.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Adakintroy2: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Bridge under water or water under bridge. That one Don pass.

Anybody weh no want to sorgi...knack am something.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by solmusdesigns: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2019
I hope this BBnaija fools know thier fame ends in the next 12 months, and they should capitalise fully on the little fame like CeeC and Tobi did or later regret
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by patoh86: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2019
I have always held this guy in high esteem, never known he could be this foolish

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by adeyemi91(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2019
This nigga jus proved how dumb and empty his brain is.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2019
grin enh enh....
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
I am sure he did confirm it in ther oda rum

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by jeff1607(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
she came prepared haba
go for morning jog and come back to testify

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Sirwallace(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Threebear:
Not saying she has body odor since I've never actually met her , but the fact she wasn't smelling when she was at your place , doesn't invalidate their claim .
Body odor is caused when bacteria break down protein into certain acids.

It is also known as B.O., bromhidrosis, osmidrosis, or ozochrotia .

This could be worsened by poor physical hygiene or underlying medical problem .

So if you haven't lived with her 24 hours on the clock , you really don't have enough evidence to counter them .

Knowing that body odor can be kept at bay for a certain amount of time with bottled perfumes
, body spray or roll on deodorant .

For someone that constantly calls the Intelligence of others to question ...Mr freeze always comes off as thewless , vacaous and numpty with most of his ridiculous assertions and half baked conclusions .

Nice comments. How I wish the nitwits could see this. But once he does, you should expect a tsunami from him.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by airminem(f): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2019
That porthercunt sister and you freeze sucks! Smells like burnt pubichair

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by ITbomb(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2019
51 minutes of Tacha video? Not me, I don't have such time or data to waste

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by briggson07(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Upon e big like this sense dey freezer

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by BOBAN2710: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Geminita1:
She has body odour. People who lived with her have said she stinks, who are we to disagree. She only has to soak herself in Dabota Lawson's perfume collection and she would smell nice for few hours.
this guy problem is second to non' dis guy has a very big problem bigger than the ocean.

oya tell us whats exactly ur problem?

player hater...

whay do you stand to gain by bodyshaming a human like u.

u sound so foolish by antagonizing DADDY FREEZ...

OYA TAKE UR TROPHY OF HATRED

OLOBUSHAN!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by sexyking1: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2019
nairalandposter:

Alright.

It's not like I watched it anyway.
You never watched it and you are typing scripted poo? Next time watch before analyzing!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by BOBAN2710: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Geminita1:
Script where? grin My dear bbn is a reality show. There is no acting anywhere, everything you see in the house is as real as they come.
anothe lazy nigerian youth spotted.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Femeto: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Stupid man if she dey smell you go talk after dey paid you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by aksule(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Was the body odour natural or being careless . If it were natural body odour, then that was not her making and then whom do we blame. Her parents or her maker. However, if it turns out that it was due to carelessness then we can all blame.
In any case, with all these high class perfumes available in the market and if one can afford it, with or without body odour; it shouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Rcash: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Daddy freeze no get work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Who needs a prophet to knw sum1 accused of body odour will never go out without bathing with all collections of deodorant & body sprays.
Tacha could av bin d most sorted olosho in naija by now .. dat odour jus minimize are price. Ko'pay

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2019
[b][/b] rubbish
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by bentenny(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Tacha knew that she had body odour while she was at BBnaija house!
When mercy said she was smelling,tacha went straight to her bed space and put some body spray on herself!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by boban007: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2019
TACHA'S MANAGEMENT, PAID MOST MEDIA HOUSES TO REBRAND HER BATTERED IMAGE. THAT'S WHY SHE'S MOVING FROM ONE MEDIA HOUSE TO THE OTHER FOR PRE-PLANNED, AND PREPARED INTERVIEWS, BY HER SPONSORS ALONE.

THE HOUSEMATES, THAT LIVED WITH HER CAN'T ALL BE WRONG, INCLUDING HER FRIEND KHAFFI. DADDY FREEZE, MUST HAVE BEEN PAID TO TELL VIEWERS, SHE DOESN'T HAVE BODY ODOUR. THE BODY ODOUR STORY, WAS ON THE HOUSEMATES LIPS, BEFORE HER FIGHT WITH MERCY AND SHE ALSO DOESN'T TAKE HER BATH BEFORE GOING TO BED THROUGH OUT THE SHOW. EVEN MERCY CONFIRMED IT, AND WE ALL SAW IT TOO.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2019
truly, freeze is an empty headed, one sided, faulty thinking brain idiot. didnt he know tat the lady wud av used all the deodorant in the world when she knew she was coming for this purpose?. dummy hypocrite. like d twit wud even say it if she truly smells. lol

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by jayloms: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Geminita1:
I have my common sense to know what is scripted and what is not cool

Hmmm, hanty it's clear your conclusion on this matter cannot be reviewed. Is there a slight possibility that we could be wrong about her personal hygiene?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Tedassie(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2019
As in, this guy is just...i dunno what to say

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by JOBgame(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Tacha, When We Wan Rest With Ur Matter 4 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Hapinex01: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2019
U self get anoda tin for mind, u for kuku smell her pussy nah, yeye man
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by AHCB: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2019
This guy no get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) / Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.