Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? (3226 Views)

U.S Court Gives Autumn Spikes 20 Days To Respond To Dangote’s Suit / Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) / Make 2k to 5k daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
eseh1:
I probably will be his first client on this
.. am kinda busy and can't make out time to do this. Kindly reach me when you kick off on your writting jobs
Thanks alot for this sister and I am glad for your help. I hope he is reading this and should be able to contact you soon...
Happy boxing day
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
sweetnonsense:
Ok... Thanks

Oh wow... Prior to now, I didn't think much about that... Thanks for bringing that to my notice... I would do an extensive research on that, and if I definitely have any issues, I would definitely reach out.... Thanks so much for choosing to help me... Words can't quantity how grateful I am...

Thanks, and happy boxing day to you also
Alright , thanks. No problem
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by sweetnonsense(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
STENON:
Alright , thanks. No problem
no, thank you
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by sweetnonsense(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
eseh1:
.. am kinda busy and can't make out time to do this. Kindly reach me when you kick off on your writting jobs
wow... What an amazing God... 2020 is definitely going to be such an amazing year... I'd definitely reach out to you within January, when I get well accustomed to the subject matter and the entire process... Thank you so much
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ok
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by Weirdgee: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
STENON:
Happy new year bro.

2265169724 zenith bank right ?
Happy new year ma'am pls don't forget me o. Am still on your list.
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by sweetnonsense(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
STENON:
Happy new year bro.
2265169724 zenith bank right ?

Same to you ma'am... I wish you a very successful year ahead..
Yes ma'am... The account number is correct... Thank you so much
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
sweetnonsense:

Same to you ma'am... I wish you a very successful year ahead..

Yes ma'am... The account number is correct... Thank you so much
Amen. Thanks alot .
#30,082 has been sent to you, You should get the alert before tomorrow morning. Happy new year bro, The sky is your starting point . Wishing you all the very best in life.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by sweetnonsense(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
STENON:
alright.
#30,082 has been sent to you, You should get the alert before tomorrow morning. Happy new year bro, The sky is your starting . Wishing you all the very best in life.

Wow... Words can't quantify how grateful I'm right now... I just received the alert... I would remain eternally grateful to you for this great act of kindness you have showed me... I'd make sure I get the desktop computer tomorrow and kick off the new journey of my life.... I'm really grateful.... Really
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
sweetnonsense:

Wow... Words can't quantify how grateful I'm right now... I just received the alert... I would remain eternally grateful to you for this great act of kindness you have showed me... I'd make sure I get the desktop computer tomorrow and kick off the new journey of my life.... I'm really grateful.... Really
Best wishes.

Please in addition to writing articles, do more Statement of Purpose (SOP) writing for those applying to USA, UK and Canada for studies. You can always mention me incase of other tips. Put your advert on travel session and check google on how to write SOP/research statement for MSc or PhD admissions . Application to those countries is currently on now.

I started as a SOP writer too.
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by sweetnonsense(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
STENON:
Best wishes.

Please in addition to writing articles, do more Statement of Purpose (SOP) writing for those applying to USA, UK and Canada for studies. You can always mention me incase of other tips. Put your advert on travel session and check google on how to write SOP/research statement for MSc or PhD admissions . Application to those countries is currently on now.

I started as a SOP writer too.

I would definitely do a thorough research on this... You'd see my Ad on nairaland soonest... And I'd make sure to reach out to you for tips when necessary, since this is a field you're very familiar with... Once again, thank you... When I was praying to God for help, I had no idea He would send me one through nairaland... What a mystery... Thank you
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by craigkoel1989: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
@sweetnonsense I want to contribute to you, put your details and I will send you #5000
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by sweetnonsense(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
craigkoel1989:
@sweetnonsense I want to contribute to you, put your details and I will send you #5000

Oh wow... I can't believe my eyes... Thank you so much
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
sweetnonsense:

I would definitely do a thorough research on this... You'd see my Ad on nairaland soonest... And I'd make sure to reach out to you for tips when necessary, since this is a field you're very familiar with... Once again, thank you... When I was praying to God for help, I had no idea He would send me one through nairaland... What a mystery... Thank you
Alright bro. Congratulations to you
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by Mood11: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wow.

It is said that one should be cautious and carefuywhen relating with strangers especially on a faceless forum as this.

Whoever thought that this guy would get such an amazing help from this thread he created? But God works wonders and in mysterious ways.

Thanks STENON , may the Heavens enrich you greatly
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by richmanrichard: 1:10am On Jan 02, 2020
eseh1:
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by richmanrichard: 1:15am On Jan 02, 2020
STENON:
Goodmorning bro and merry xmas to you. Thanks for the clarification. I can afford the 30k for you but hope you make the maximum use of it to provide employment opportunities and provide food for the table.

When do you intend to start the business? I think after xmas is a good time to start. So you should get alert before January 6th, If not please mention me back on this comment. Wishing you well and please keep your dreams up, if you get tired, learn to rest not quit. I am very sure the future is smilling for you so the present situation you found yourself is just a stepping stone to your greatness. Merry xmas and All the very best bro...
my dear thanx for this. I personally appreciate u for this gesture.
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by Geophilip: 2:00am On Jan 02, 2020
God will richly bless those who helped the op I'm grateful to you guys, you will never lack. Amen

1 Like

Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by craigkoel1989: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2020
@sweetnonsense I have sent it if you see it signify Joel is the name
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by Takeit2017(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year

Am David, 20years old, a computer literate and a blogger currently working in a cafe situate, lying, and being at ibeju-Lekki Lagos
Am the only one proving for my family with my hard earned 25000 monthly salary every month i stop working last two months because I had to go and take care of my mom in the village for personal reasons which almost emptied my life savings now am planning on starting a passport photograph business in my village after I have gathered I will come back to Lagos to start my hustling again and I don't have enough savings cus of wat happened. Just hoping on God right now

Thanks
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by sweetnonsense(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2020
craigkoel1989:
@sweetnonsense I have sent it if you see it signify Joel is the name
Good morning sir.... I've seen it..... Thank you so so much... I'm indeed very grateful.... Honestly, I never foresaw this great love being shown towards me... May God replenish your pockets... And I pray that with God helping my plans to come to fruition, I'd be the one replicating this act of love to others, by this same time next year...
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by Glistinin(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2020
STENON:
Goodmorning bro and merry xmas to you. Thanks for the clarification. I can afford the 30k for you but hope you make the maximum use of it to provide employment opportunities and provide food for the table.

When do you intend to start the business? I think after xmas is a good time to start. So you should get alert before January 6th, If not please mention me back on this comment. Wishing you well and please keep your dreams up, if you get tired, learn to rest not quit. I am very sure the future is smilling for you so the present situation you found yourself is just a stepping stone to your greatness. Merry xmas and All the very best bro...
I feel like hugging you for this show of humanity. Seriously, you are an angel sent from above. May you never lack anything in life for helping the struggling young man.
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by olendave(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
@sweetnonsense I thank God for your life oh.

I also have a case quite synonymous to that. Mine is that I am a serving nysc youth corper, serving in one village of the core north. I have been trying to search for information online on the ways to earn money. but, up till now I can't boast of one coin earned from the internet. I have also tried to learn some skill online but, I just don't seem to understand any one that has crossed my path. I will kindly appreciate the gesture if people that are already successful with online business graced me with genius ideas on what to do. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Glistinin:
I feel like hugging you for this show of humanity. Seriously, you are an angel sent from above. May you never lack anything in life for helping the struggling young man.
Amen. Thanks. Happy new year to you

1 Like

Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by STENON(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
richmanrichard:
my dear thanx for this. I personally appreciate u for this gesture.
Thanks and wishing you the best of the year.
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by siverspooon(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
STENON:
Thanks and wishing you the best of the year.
You are so kind. Thank you for being of help to this young man.
Re: If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? by Yomiside1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
STENON:
@ Sweetnonsense.. can you sell yourself and let me try my best ? Your story touched my heart but I don't know where and how to start. Just tell me more about how and what type of help you are seeking for?

Thanks

Waoooo, whenever you need help, may the host of heaven stand to help you, your children will never lack help and helper, as you help this young man, your generation will never lack help in Jesus name.

I learnt another lesson this afternoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best? / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us / Urgent Please, How Can I Sell My Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.