Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Girls With Fish Brain Dnt Allow Them Decieve You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Fish Brain Dnt Allow Them Decieve You. (313 Views)

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls With Fish Brain Dnt Allow Them Decieve You. by kevin25(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
She is afraid to stay with me in a hotel room but not afraid to come to the same hotel room and collect my money.. Her excuse was that yam and goat dnt stay together.,but my money will stay in her pocket if i give her ...girls reason like children

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Ways To Enjoy Your Relationship / Nigerians Couples Celebrate 52 Years Together In Marriage (photo) / Looking For For A Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.