Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Angels 'Reality' TV Show? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angels 'Reality' TV Show? (5421 Views)

Modeling Reality TV Show - Hill Top Next Top Model / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 2:08am On Jun 17, 2007
Na who win
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by lafile(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
No body really cares.
I'll rather watch NTA Network News.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by kokoA(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2007
Ah e don finish Thank God o! We go hear word now. May nobody apply for ANGEL 2, in Jesus name!
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by denex: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2007
Na wah una O! Why are you people praying for no one to apply for ANGELS 2. Do you think these hollow heads applied. They were dumped in that village by one defunct so-called modelling agency.

Abeg, I pray people apply this time around so that another set of these peoples nieces and househelps will not be inflicted on us.

@bestest

so you know say that TellyTubbies and Barney dey dull children too? I thought it was only me.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by denex: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2007
Na wah una O! Why are you people praying for no one to apply for ANGELS 2. Do you think these hollow heads applied. They were dumped in that village by one defunct so-called modelling agency.

Abeg, I pray people apply this time around so that another set of these peoples dull nieces and househelps will not be inflicted on us.

@bestest

so you know say that TellyTubbies and Barney dey dull children too? I thought it was only me.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by kokoA(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ denex

You should have answered "amen" to my prayer o! Are you ready to have another weeks of "display of mumulism"? You no like naija men at all o, we dey try settle our plenty wahala with relaxing in front of t.v, now you want elevate our problem for us by calling pple to go register fo ANGEL 2. Na fine but brainless chicks like dat go make men relax?
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2007
Women? Them go apply for sure
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by loyika(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2007
For folks that complain of a show, you guys seem to keep watching it grin

Anyway, i had the misfortune to come across the so called reality show, through a chic pal of mine!! And i must admit i haven't recovered from that show of "Crass stupidity!!" However here is the Clincher; I just could never resist switching over to catch a glimpse of what was going on (Maybe all that "Flesh showing" enticed me, if that be the case, then the Promoters achieved their aims. Thats just helped me explain the issues that surround "ADDICTION!"wink

Anyway, i knew the show was a scam from the begining embarassed, but then again Nigerians are very gullible folks, and just take everything at face value (a chic actually asked me to give her the money to go and pick up the forms for ANGELS 2 shocked angry I almost slapped her).

Its just to bad that the lack of creativity has led us into an arena of fake "Mexican shows" and such crap like "Angels TV" show, they should have just called the show "Please pick me for Sex" reality TV show. (and they wonder why we all rush to pay DSTV's unethical charges tongue

I just pray for Girls that would be decieved in paying for the forms (but anyway most of our chics love cheap popularity!! tongue embarassed tongue)
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by otuwe(f): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2007
Its just to bad that the lack of creativity has led us into an arena of fake "Mexican shows" and such crap like "Angels TV" show, they should have just called the show "Please pick me for Sex" reality TV show. (and they wonder why we all rush to pay DSTV's unethical charges

Pls i dont want u to provoke me here ok. i dont want u to associate those lovely mexican shows with that stupid angels cos i wont take it kindly with u. because u dont like them doesnt mean they are not good.

its so sbvious angels is wacked but dont compare it with the mexican soaps
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by djcrucifix(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
this has got to be the most annoying reality t.v. show i have ever been unfortunate to encounter, i mean its sooooooooo boring.i hope the producers don't sue me.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by denex: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2007
@kokoA

I am saying it's because nobody applied the first time, that these people decided to impose their housegirls on us as Angels.

Maybe if people truly apply this time around for the Angels 2, we can afford to see something better.

If nobody buys the forms, that does not mean there will be no Angels 2. There's more where they got that first set of hoodrats from.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by kokoA(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2007
@ denex

Do you think the guy have enough money to put the "s**t" sorry "show" on air again? After begging for sponsors for the first one, I strongly believe that if no body applies, the show will leave our screens for good or maybe till the guy becomes more creative.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 1:49am On Jun 20, 2007
A bank is already sponsoring d next show. . .diamond bank or so!
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by nekkylove: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2007
with the way u people are sounding, the producer will want 2 4get about ANGELS 2,and sue u people for badmouthing his sssssssssssssshow so badly grin
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by nekkylove: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2007
And 4 ANGELS 2, pls help me tell anybody that wants to buy the form to pls use the money 4 something more meaningful.becos to me that so called show is so fake
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
Who win?
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by kokoA(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ mustay

who cares? You wan toast the winner?
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2007
I just wan know cos i managed to watch d first episode
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 5:20am On Jun 24, 2007
I just wan know cos i managed to watch d first episode
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by SOJ(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2007
denex:

@kokoA

I am saying it's because nobody applied the first time, that these people decided to impose their housegirls on us as Angels.

Maybe if people truly apply this time around for the Angels 2, we can afford to see something better.

If nobody buys the forms, that does not mean there will be no Angels 2. There's more where they got that first set of hoodrats from.
LMAOOOO!!!!!
Guess where the N5m prize is coming from?The sms's and the purchase of fresh forms.Thats why they started adverts fro an "Angels 2" at the middle of the show.Gross Nonsense!!
P.S.I for like toast one of the gals(I jerked off on their flesh flash) only problem is that i fear most of them cannot sustain intelligible conversation.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 3:17am On Jun 28, 2007
Those gals like to . . . With d ancestors O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo'Abudu To Launch 'EbonyLife' Private Television Channel / How Much Do Nollywood Actors Earn? / Watch All Latest Hiphop/rap/r&b Music Videos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.