Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Life Is Being Threatened Because Of Money You Paid For Me To Record A Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Life Is Being Threatened Because Of Money You Paid For Me To Record A Song (243 Views)

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” / Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is Being Threatened Because Of Money You Paid For Me To Record A Song by faith2kool(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Duncan Mighty has written an open letter to former Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, claiming his life is being threatened because of money paid to him by the politician to record a song with one of his boys.

The singer shared the open letter on Instagram and revealed he has been invited by the police. He added that he is willing to return the money to the politician to secure his life and “avoid further embarrassment to his person.”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/10/25/my-life-is-being-threatened-because-of-money-you-paid-for-me-to-record-a-song-duncan-mighty-writes-open-letter-to-okorocha/

(1) (Reply)

Post deleted / Incoming Hit From Mayorkun And Skiibii Dropping Soon (video) / Lapo Microfinance Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.