Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON (22464 Views)

Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts / DICON Partners With Innoson Vehicles In Producing Military Hardware (Photos) / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Agroprenuer: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Ol
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by bewla(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
urahara:

Name one country that has gotten rich from being " self sufficient "
You are right but let's make naira strong by buying less foreign

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by GODMALE: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
urahara:

hmm

China
Russia
USA
UK
Canada
Even India is coming up
South Africa is doing great

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by DenreleDave(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Abeg I need school uniform too, can i get from dicon

I wana learn programming Pls... I need programming kits and a laptop.

Oya offer is opening
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by SoNature(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari is really working on compensating us for his average performance in the first term

Buhari should allow Nnamdi Kanu to come and bury his mother jare.. the Coward has being wailing on social media

BEEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by alexola20(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by WolfgangPauli: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2019
I thought they signed an agreement with Governor Ayade to buy uniforms from Calabar garment factory. What's the point setting up another garment factory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by juman(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2019
The company that would go down of fraud.
Nigerian generals are expert in fraud.

This country was mainly destroyed by greedy generals.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by olajizz01(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2019
urahara:

Why are you people thinking awkwardly,self sufficient definitely reduce pressure on foreign exchange and the currency will gain value,self sufficient also leads to exportation of goods as times goes on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Truthwords:
Why the Turkish firm partnership. I thought Nigeria signed a deal with local uniform and boot makers in Nigeria. Everything should be made here 100% The so called DICON is not fully Nigerian.

The partnership with Turkish firm doesn't mean they will continue for life.. it will just avail us opportunity to understudy them and not too long, it will be Nigerianized.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by BENNIE80: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2019
We have come to a level of producing things on our own.
I think I support Buhari on this.
But why partnership with Turkey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by juman(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Sign that they are getting it wrong from the start.
Why turkish partner?

There are local producers that can produce those uniforms and the other kits.
DICON suppose to collaborate with them.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by urahara(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2019
chijioke17:

China

China is not a" self sufficient country " at all.China's imports range in the trillions of dollars. There is no country in the world that is self sufficient. You people should make more research before you talk.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is what you get in a functional and charismatic leader. If not that I don't want to be rude to an elderly person, I for say he no go better for the man wey overthrow Buhari in 1985

OYO
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Myde4naija(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2019
kuntash:

Now I can say easily you are probably paid to sing praises...

If you are in Lagos, don't you know the garment factory in Yaba for the military?

You don't see Turkey there as an issue? Why not for once open your mind and be bold to criticize intelligently even if you are paid to be singing praises at all times?
in ur opinion it is better to import those kit rather than making it here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by adenigga(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

I thought Ibos are brave and yorubas are the fearfull once

Let's face it, He jumped bail & ran away.

Nobody chased him away, those that stood as Sureties for him will be the first to alert security operatives.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by urahara(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2019
GODMALE:
hmm

China
Russia
USA
UK
Canada
Even India is coming up

Lmao , all these countries you have listed are mega importers . These countries import more than the whole of Africa combined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by thundafire: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2019
decatalyst:
Road to self sufficiency...

Never going to be smooth, but each step has to count.

We will be great!
look again it belongs to dey Turkish
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by solmusdesigns: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Abaribe still has 100million hanging
adenigga:

Let's face it, He jumped bail & ran away.

Nobody chased him away, those that stood as Sureties for him will be the first to alert security operatives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by voltron14: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari is really working on compensating us for his average performance in the first term

Buhari should allow Nnamdi Kanu to come and bury his mother jare.. the Coward has been wailing on social media

grin
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Owaincouncil: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Truthwords:
Why the Turkish firm partnership. I thought Nigeria signed a deal with local uniform and boot makers in Nigeria. Everything should be made here 100% The so called DICON is not fully Nigerian.

I trust you. You must wail.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Oblang(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2019
urahara:

China is not a" self sufficient country " at all.China's imports range in the trillions of dollars. There is no country in the world that is self sufficient. You people should make more research before you talk.

But China produce many things locally for their population and export too. Meanwhile self sufficiency does not mean total elimination of imports..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Thegoodone13(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Make in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Machinegun91(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Buhari is better than some local nairalanders.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by urahara(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Oblang:

But China produce many things locally for their population and export too. Meanwhile self sufficiency does not mean total elimination of imports..

Interesting fact... Most of China exports are produced by foreign companies.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by GODMALE: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2019
urahara:

Lmao , all these countries you have listed are mega importers . These countries import more than the whole of Africa combined.
and they export too. It's not like buhari is trying to stop Nigeria importation in general but to reduce most of the things we import.

We cry everyday that Nigeria still imports tomatoes, toothpicks even stew and other things we can easily make here in Nigeria now we have a president that listens we are still complaining

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by contigiency(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2019
urahara:

Has buhari banned importation of everything into Nigeria? Those countries have so many things they are not importing and so many others they are exporting. But Nigeria import everything including jollof rice. That's why the president is saying no, we should atleast produce some basic things.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by orisa37: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Truthwords:

No Turks. Employ Nigerian Textile firm to weave the cloths.
Assemble Nigerian Tailors to sow the Uniforms.
Get Nigerian Distributors to sell the Uniforms

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by Nasiruddeen(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2019
IF YOU DO MOBILE BANKING from your phone, there is need to put a PIN on your SIM, otherwise your account can be wiped, anytime you lose your phone or your phone is stolen. The process is very simple but if ignored, can cost you all Your life savings.

For those who don't know about it yet, just follow this simple steps to protect hacking of Your bank account through SIM THEFT.

1. Go to SETTINGS in Your phone.

2. Go to SECURITY & LOCATION under SETTINGS

3. Go to SIM CARD LOCK.

4. Click on LOCK SIM CARD.

5. Enter Your mobile network default SIM CARD PIN.

*For MTN users it is "00000". *For AIRTEL users it is "1111".
*For 9mobile users it is "0000"
* For GLO users, it is "0000"

6. After entering the MOBILE NETWORK DEFAULT PIN, under it You will see " CHANGE SIM PIN", click on it to change to Your unique 4 digit pin,

7. Confirm Your unique 4 digit pin by entering it again & YOU ARE DONE �.

So anytime You "On" Your phone You will be prompted to enter Your SIM CARD PIN just as You will be prompted to enter Your phone lock PIN or Draw Your PATTERN each time You "START" (ON) Your phone.

With the ACTIVATION OF SIM LOCK on Your phone, Your money can never be withdrawn from Your bank account through your SIM because Your SIM will be useless in their hands since it is blocked and You will not be under tension to go and block or retrieve Your stolen SIM.

Please kindly share this information with Your loved ones because the rate of phone theft these days are alarming as they (phone thieves) are not just after the phone but SIM CARDS linked to Your bank account.

Please let's be safe!!!

Thank you

PIN 0000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by lollybizzu(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2019
GODMALE:
hmm

China
Russia
USA
UK
Canada
Even India is coming up

Not 100%.
Re: Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON by peterpetrelli(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:
PMB is on a roll...

No more foreign contract, looting and stealing.

It's all about local production and self sufficiency.

I love this man..
oga turkey na state for Nigeria abi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brief History Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet / Why Buhari Dumped Oyegun, Rejected NWC Tenure Extension - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.