Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. (5629 Views)

Why Are Hausas Not Desperate To Search For Greener Pastures Outside Country? / Why Do People Say "SORRY" Instead Of "EXCUSE ME'' When They Needs Your Attention / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Confirmed! You may change the password. I strongly advise you change it.

Can you go to the school now and take a quick picture? This should be the last request.
i am currently in ibadan now but i can start rushing to ago iwoye NOW if thats what it takes . i can get to new garage in 30mins and board a vehicle going to ogun state ,i hope i dont be the first person on a new turn of bus there .and i really really hope they allow me inside the school that late hour (you know i barely know anything about their policy there ).
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
i am currently in ibadan now but i can start rushing to ago iwoye NOW if thats what it takes . i can get to new garage in 30mins and board a vehicle going to ogun state ,i hope i dont be the first person on a new turn of bus there .and i really really hope they allow me inside the school that late hour (you know i barely know anything about their policy there ).

Take a picture of you holding a naira note on your two hands then send it to my email
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
sassysure:
Eziokwu really shocked
U opened an account on 24th and already soliciting for help while conversing with your alternate?
Okay o.
Good luck.

you're using your intuition right now ,right ? so wrong. thinking openyoureyes1 is my alternate ...why are you like this ? grrr
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Take a picture of you holding a naira note on your two hands then send it to my email

consider it done in 3 mins. i have an 100naira note with me .
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
May you find help

Let's repair your faulty laptop
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Done ! but it's on one hand because i am holding the camera with the second hand .. is it okay or i should make the two hand holding it compulsory ?
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
Done ! but it's on one hand because i am holding the camera with the second hand .. is it okay or i should make the two hand holding it compulsory ?
Need to see the picture first.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Need to see the picture first.
check your mail please,i sent it 4:48pm ...10mins ago
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
check your mail please,i sent it 4:48pm ...10mins ago

I spoke with the staffs of the school few hours ago, the first asked me to talk with the management while the second asked me to call him in 4hours time.

I will advise that you go to the school with an elderly person to ask the school for patience. I will probably give you an extra N10, 000 next 2weeks.
I don't have much on me currently. I'm sorry.
I honestly don't like the idea of people begging on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I spoke with the staffs of the school few hours ago, the first asked me to talk with the management while the second asked me to call him in 4hours time.

I will advise that you go to the school with an elderly person to ask the school for patience. I will probably give you an extra N10, 000 next 2weeks.

10 today is Ok?
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

10 today is Ok?
i don't understand.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by VeeInsider: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Just wanna drop this.

I followed the chat and I don't know any of you but all I can say is this... If through all these your verification process and you couldn't find any fault in this young guy, then help him if you can help him.

Don't allow any nairalander mail you to ruin things for this young guy or change your mind. If he ends up being a fraud at least you know his reg number and school details, you've even seen a picture of him and you can easily arrest him if anything goes wrong.

Why make him go through all the stress of doing this one and that one so you'll post him? If you can help him, oga Ade help him.

OpenYourEyes1:

3 Likes

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
i don't understand.
Can I send N10, 000? will send extra 10,000 next two week by the grace of GOD. This is all I can do.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

i am so down right now .it is way beyond going with an elderly person cry . they can't do anything about reopening it ,if you ask any of those staffs you spoke with they will tell you nothing can be done,its not the first time OOU will do something like this. they've closed it before they reopened it,and by their tradition they do that only twice.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Halezis(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
VeeInsider:
Just wanna drop this.

I followed the chat and I don't know any of you but all I can say is this... If through all these your verification process and you couldn't find any fault in this young guy, then help him if you can help him.

Don't allow any nairalander mail you to ruin things for this young guy or change your mind. If he ends up being a fraud at least you know his reg number and school details, you've even seen a picture of him and you can easily arrest him if anything goes wrong.

Why make him go through all the stress of doing this one and that one so you'll post him? If you can help him, oga Ade help him.

If you can't be of help, then shut up and leave him to go through any process he wants. It's his money!
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Can I send N10, 000? will send extra 10,000 next two week by the grace of GOD.
This is all I can do.
yes you can i will appreciate that ,maybe crowdfunding is the only solution for me at this junction.

i am having a terrible headache right now i swear .

Aspiringstudent:

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE
BANK NAME :POLARIS BANK
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3049370869
ACCT NAME: OLANREWAJU. H

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Halezis:
If you can't be of help, then shut up and leave him to go through any process he wants. It's his money!
AGREED !
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
i am so down right now .it is way beyond going with an elderly person cry . they can't do anything about reopening it ,if you ask any of those staffs you spoke with they will tell you nothing can be done,its not the first time OOU will do something like this. they've closed it before they reopened it,and by their tradition they do that only twice.
You don't believe an elderly person will help you? Well, I will send it soon.
I'll advise against further begging on this forum else it will turn to a begging site.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Send the account number and name
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Send the account number and name
sent.
Aspiringstudent:

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE
BANK NAME :POLARIS BANK
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3049370869
ACCT NAME: OLANREWAJU. H

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
sent.
Seen. Send the bank name and account number
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

You don't believe an elderly person will help you? Well, I will send it soon.
I'll advise against further begging on this forum else it will turn to a begging site.
what i meant was that an elderly person can not just go there and convince them to reopen the portal no matter how old the person is,that's not how it works ...those that can influence things like that are out of my reach,i can't meet them. when jamb closes its final unless the order comes from the above ,its exactly that way too at oou.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by seanwilliam(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
smh
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
This need to be verify to avoid scam. I can't see your name on the acceptance page. If this admission stuff is truly yours then provide.

Your school acceptance info, jamb, o level, and bank account name must all match.
These info will be verified too.
No hard feeling bro but scam too much for this country.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Pious101: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
eelbay:
This need to be verify to avoid scam. I can't see your name on the acceptance page. If this admission stuff is truly yours then provide.

Your school acceptance info, jamb, o level, and bank account name must all match.
These info will be verified too.
No hard feeling bro but scam too much for this country.

definitely
This smells scam already

2 Likes

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please don't say anything like scam if you don't have evidence for it.
All of these things matches I will provide everything for anybody willing to help, there is nothing I won't do I terms if verification, jamb matches my name, voters card matches my name, ATM matches my name, national I'd card matches my name, admission letter matches my name, acceptance receipt matches my name... Everything matches my name...
If you want to help ask and I will provide it

Openyoureyes1 sent me #10,000 and I really really appreciate it

3 Likes

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
I would have love to help too,but I got trust issues.

Most of this online beggings on nairaland always end up being a scam.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by damyslim(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Juicyjuice:

Oga help if u wan help am no dey give am story that touches.....I actually belived him had it been I was financial okay I don't mind helping him....aspiringstudent may the good Lord provide help for you bro...

1 Like

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by VeeInsider: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yeah I know it's his money but before I replied he was about posting the young guy. I replied for a reason.

Halezis:
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by VeeInsider: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Openyoureyes1, GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR HELPING THIS YOUNG GUY OUT.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Juicyjuice:

well I am honest and I can provide everything to prove i am real and genuine if you want to help please .. Almost everyone have at some point need help from someone, some people are lucky they have parents who can afford to pay their bills, the poor people wants that kind of life too and out of desperation they beg people for it, you said online beggers which I can't logically object ,hit me harder with cane I will endure, this problem I have is more important for me than the shame that comes with what I am doing.

1 Like

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
damyslim:

Oga help if u wan help am no dey give am story that touches.....I actually belived him had it been I was financial okay I don't mind helping him....aspiringstudent may the good Lord provide help for you bro...
thank you but please easy easy with what you say please. Please for my sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take A Shot At The World’s Shortest IQ Test – But 80 Per Cent Will Fail / Twitter User Who Posted The Trending BABCOCK Sex Tape Issues Public Apology / Preparing For The 2019/2020 Commonwealth Scholarship Nomination Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.