Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35227 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Treasure17:
Wow... I saw this thread yesterday and I waved it aside thinking it was another super story from a nairalander without concrete evidence. I was engrossed while reading honestly. First off, thank goodness he didn't succeed with his plans and you were very lucky not to fall for such. Others could have succeeded with this little opportunity. Base on what have seen so far via the screenshots, Too low for the guy to capitalise on your disposition of being too nice. Don't want to fault you here maynation by accommodating the guy, you did the right thing but you didn't apply caution. This just shows you are a good fellow with a great heart and God will reward you for that. And for the guy, I won't judge you cause I wasn't there but remember, the words says whoever uses evil to pay good, evil will never depart from his house... You are a rare gem maynation for helping a total stranger at such... Very risky in this Nigeria... cheers.

I am glad you saw the post yesterday.

You definitely will understand better.

Cause some are already blaming me for everything.

Thanks a load.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by dadebayo1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ohhhh..........I even got tired reading the whole thing.

I am now 100percent convinced that there is no good guy on this forum. Why is it so? The answer is that the bad guys influence the good ones, so as soon as a good guy comes here, he is trapped in the evil web. Ladies pls beware.

Maynation, don't listen to anyone one saying that this expose was unnecessary, you have done the right thing clearing your name.

Haaaaaa.... Including our oga SEUN abii grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by sheffyUTD(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

If I wanted people to see the full name I would not have blotted it out.
Please edit your post.

It's not hard to figure the name for any Yoruba person.

Reading the details lighten my mind, the level of maturity I didn't foresee. Nice. But, sorry to say that was a bit careless.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin......yessshhhh I whisper in a hush voice.
dadebayo1:

Haaaaaa.... Including our oga SEUN abii grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Iogobenz:
omo na cool idea ooo,just say them no get shishi cheesy
Especially that weh dey run mouth everytime undecided
Wetin guyman go obtain for there na?
10k and maynation took it public like stock market.
N.a. em be say if you bill am 100k na Buhari himself go come on air come cry make you bring back her money for her grin
Na I don't have shishi and never claimed to have. Don't be biased
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
sheffyUTD:

It's not hard to figure the name for any Yoruba person.

Reading the details lighten my mind, the level of maturity I didn't foresee. Nice. But, sorry to say that was a bit careless.

You people na FBI.

@The last line.
I know I was careless,I have learnt.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by dadebayo1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin......yessshhhh I whisper in a hush voice.

grin fallacy of hasty generalization grin welu welu done ma
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by marvelous000: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Eveezy:

You are not communicating. Speak simple English when passing an information to the public.

I don’t mean this in a bad way or with the intention of being rude, but I feel if you break down a little, you will communicate perfectly with your audience

I do appreciate your concern for the lucidity of my comment, but my writing genre is an immutable avocation, soused in the pool of indifferent incorrigibility, and baptized by the Chief priest of obduration.

And consequently denounced by the god of obfuscation. grin

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
So yahoo yahoo guys too dey Nairaland shocked
Wonders shall never end.

Abusite sha no dey carry last cheesy she knew something was fishy since the time he talked about a federal contract, hostel cheesy etc. she was just playing along grin

Lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
marvelous000:

I do appreciate your concern for the lucidity of my comment, but my writing genre is an immutable avocation, soused in the pool of indifferent incorrigibility, and baptized by the Chief priest of obduration.

And recently denounced by the God obfuscation. grin

Eveezy no vex dakun

cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So yahoo yahoo guys too dey Nairaland shocked
Wonders shall never end.

Abusite sha no dey carry last cheesy she knew something was fishy since the time he talked about a federal contract cheesy she was just playing along grin

Lesson learnt

Naturally ahead o my brother cool

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by bujebudanu1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

hmmm psychic?

Sharap.psychic!

Logobenz/nnaneni / nwanneni is popular and everywhere on nairaland
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LONEER(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
ma,am I must say you're indeed very lucky
I wasn't this lucky I learned the hard way
cause I was being drugs
and she left with my laptop, cash, shoes even some of my pullovers can't even say all sha
I woke up in the middle of the night
she was gone
she took everything she could
I was really traumatise
haven't even fully recover
still living with regrets and lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Never trust any guy u meet and starts vomiting the "Broke" Line. This Op even tried to house the Leech thief.

Imagine d shameless fellow going through her things.

I detest it when a guy tries to know what a lady earn. Mtcheeeew. The Ole ran and opened thread.

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Sharap.psychic!

Logobenz/nnaneni / nwanneni is popular and everywhere on nairaland

LONEER:
ma,am I must say you're indeed very lucky
I wasn't this lucky I learned the hard way
cause I was being drugs
and she left with my laptop, cash, shoes even some of my pullovers can't even say all sha
I woke up in the middle of the night
she was gone
she took everything she could
I was really traumatise
haven't even fully recover
still living with regrets and lesson
A nairalander?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by optm(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
kay4kay:

Sorry am gonna be blunt in being your guest

You mean you invited a guy you met online to come and stay with you for two weeks?
A guy you don't know his house, family or friends?

A guy you don't know where he works?
Sorry you are not wise.

This guy could have murdered you and sell your properties without traces.

He could have raped you.

You play foolishly I repeat foolishly.

Who does that

Any you don't even have any feelings for him
that's one downside in having a good heart. U do not think much on the part that people can be evil and you could be hurt in the process. U just want to help in anyway u can. It's nature and u can't just help it most times. It's terrible most nigerians hv made it a thing of foolishness in being nice.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

If I wanted people to see the full name I would not have blotted it out.
Please edit your post.
adeniran seems you're just advertising your goods

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Treasure17(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I am glad you saw the post yesterday.

You definitely will understand better.

Cause some are already blaming me for everything.

Thanks a load.
That's people for you. Not everybody will agree with your narrative even if you present hard copy evidence...and besides your reputation and integrity is involved here. Quite funny reading the conversations though. The guy just ruined a good relationship a friend and a helper... chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
People with too much talk with no evidence to back up, be weary of them.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Britboy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
*takes a deep breath *

maynation...
shocked
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by marvelous000: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I know I did.

But it all started since last year, and like I initially said, I never knew any human on earth could invest so much of his /her precious time just to scam an innocent person.
He was a very nice and lovely person, how he turned a shadow of himself beats me.

I have learnt the hardest way though.
OK, we're even, but be more than circumspect next timewink
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Treasure17(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ohhhh..........I even got tired reading the whole thing.

I am now 100percent convinced that there is no good guy on this forum. Why is it so? The answer is that the bad guys influence the good ones, so as soon as a good guy comes here, he is trapped in the evil web. Ladies pls beware.

Maynation, don't listen to anyone one saying that this expose was unnecessary, you have done the right thing clearing your name.
Don't conclude yet.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by marvelous000: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Eveezy no vex dakun
cheesycheesy
U say wetincheesygrin

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

That is true sha.

It pains them more when you ignore most of them tho., especially when they see you replying someone else.
It makes them look foolish cheesy
Yeah i think that's what i will start doing nw
"MURDER DEM WITH SILECNCE"
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
makeherscream:
idiot you started this you said all nairaland guys are scammers. how many don scam you . I'm not broke dear I can feed you for years

And before you tease somebody make sure you check your self out first .
Did you hear of the new decease call ugly I think you are infected.
Pained grin

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by DesChyko: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
I guess Nairaland is the new 2go

#TalesFromYesteryears

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by ThatFairGuy: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Imagine angry The only thing I ever owe girl in my life is Birthday meat pie without giving her anything.... I don't know, they all ask me for financial support which made me scared of even talking to some of them cry
Oga o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Treasure17(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
marvelous000:

And consequently denounced by the god of obfuscation. grin
Your avidity and profundity for words is quite obvious.
So we have to consult dictionary to understand the content of your message?? Easy grammar purist. Don't confuse us abeg

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by makeherscream(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.