Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35448 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Iogobenz:
Akure people.
10k be to them like 1milli.
The girl's chasing her clout jejely.
Let her have her shine cheesy
Come to think of it,she was even the one supporting a scam thread the other day sef.
I think I know where this is going... grin

Don't even start please.

16 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by kinzation(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Thanks so much Olumide smiley
You welcome smiley

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Reason y I limit my interactions with nairalanders. Not met any this year and don't think I will.
stop acting like a saint. you are a regular customer.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by cooluzi: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:
And he asked me out on whatsap . grin cheesy

And we talked about lirusehn here.

I wonder how this mean I am saying shyt about him?
carry una wahala comot here,make we fry beans

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I def won't let it slide.
he messed up big time.. guess he just wanted to scam u,reason he asked for the amount . Well he didn't succeed sweetheart,so just let it slide pls.. he ain't worth it.. he's just an ingrate..

12 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Heroclitus(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Reason y I limit my interactions with nairalanders. Not met any this year and don't think I will.

Why do people keep saying these?
How many people really long to see each other except for highly important and valid reasons?

People sha like to dey feel like world's best all the time

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by uboma(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I def won't let it slide.

Good you cleared your name.

He was just playing you, hoping that you will give him your money. And if you had do so, it will be stories you will hear when it is time to pay back.

He never had a contract deal/talk in Akure.

Next time, be mindful of who you allow to stay in your crib.

24 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2019
The op is an ethnic bigot.

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Heroclitus:

Why do people keep saying these?
How many people really long to see each other except for highly important and valid reasons?

People sha like to dey feel like world's best all the time
That is how most girls on romance section behave . You won't blame them , the attention they could not get in the real world nairaland useless males avail them the attention.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by cooluzi: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
keep that to urself,who is this one and who wanna meet u

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Iogobenz:
Akure people.
10k be to them like 1milli.
The girl's chasing her clout jejely.
Let her have her shine cheesy
Come to think of it,she was even the one supporting a scam thread the other day sef.
I think I know where this is going... grin

I Think I have remembered you grin grin grin.

Abino's thread ba?

I can't remember supporting him, I didn't just buy the idea that the OP was a scam.

What's wrong with that? undecided

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:
The op is an ethnic bigot.

How?

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by SenecaTheYonger: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
How can a guy comfortably ask a girl for money? Even recharge card, how's that possible? Please teach me how to suppress my shame. I'm always ashamed doing simple things like this

OP i can't believe you invited someone like this to your house. He must have been hella cute.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
keep that to urself,who is this one and who wanna meet u
The faults is from nairaland males. They will be sending pm to any moniker with "f" on it. I wonder why they(male) do this ? Don't you think with such practices from male moniker their is a high tendency this will inflate there(female) ego.

24 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
How can a guy comfortably ask a girl for money? Even recharge card, how's that possible? Please teach me how to suppress my shame. I'm always ashamed doing simple things like this

OP i can't believe you invited someone like this to your house. He must have been hella cute.

Seriously? Hella cute?
How about you say 'I was just being pitiful and considerate?
I liked him, he was a good guy even though I didn't know he harboured evil intentions.
I only helped him outa my good heart and not because he was anything. Lord knows .

27 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

How?
Don't mention me again . Examine yourself, I don't need to tell you who you are?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

The faults is from nairaland males. They will be sending pm to any moniker with "f" on it. I wonder why they(male) do this ? Don't you think with such practices from male moniker their is a high tendency this will inflate there(female) ego.

Thank you my Nigga.

Sometimes I can't imagine how a guy will be so shameless to send PMs to people on a faceless forum.

I have never done that nonsense nor will ever do it.

We come across thousands of babes on daily basis why will anyone stress himself over a faceless person?

That is arrant bullshitt.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Don't mention me again . Examine yourself, I don't need to tell you who you are?

I am a changed person dear. tongue

Those days are gone.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by cooluzi: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

swear down bro,they will be acting all thirsty like say they never see babe before besides most of them no even fine

10 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2019
lirusehn:

Thank you my Nigga.

Sometimes I can't imagine how a guy will be so shameless to send PMs to people on a faceless forum.

I have never done that nonsense nor will ever do it.

We come across thousands of babes on daily basis why will anyone stress himself over a faceless person?

That is arrant bullshitt.

I am not saying guys should send DM to a lady at every single opportunity that comes up but we all know the DM button was there for a reason.

You all need to speak against the abuse of the DM button and not speak against it like it doesn't have its advantages.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by spirul77: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2019
I was thinking girls like this can't be in any Third World country o, this thread is actually changing my perception about Nigerian girls o, abi are you a half cast? local man have never been lucky with all the females in his life o, from cousins to aunts to friends all na gbagbati, my female cousins I grew up with made me develop this "dislike" for women naturaly. it would take a very cool guyman not to mistake the op's kindness for "green light". I no wan just talk about the guy because na just complete yeye person.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I am not saying guys should send DM to a lady at every single opportunity that comes up but we all know the DM button was there for a reason.

You all need to speak against the abuse flof.the DM button and not speak against it like it doesn't have its advantages.

Maynation pele ti e.

You don try, I won't argue with you.

6 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
lirusehn:

Maynation pele ti e.

You don try, I won't argue with you.

It wasn't an argument na. grin grin

I made a valid point.

You too pele
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
I knew it from the beginning that he was just trying to blackmail you!! I know people like them na
Thats why i always warn girls to avoid nairaland guys at all cost especially the broke ones bt they will think I'm just bitter
Even when you offered him help see what he pay you back with!!
Most of them are scammers looking for kindhearted ladies like you to dump!! The funniest thing is they always claim they rich on nairaland meanwhile they just local scammer!
Thank God you dodge a bullet,nw you have learnt your lesson!!

15 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

It wasn't an argument na. grin grin

I made a valid point.

You too pele

Call it anything.

I no dey argue with you.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I knew it from the beginning that he was just trying to blackmail you!! I know people like them na
Thats why i always warn girls to avoid nairaland guys at all cost especially the broke ones bt they will think I'm just bitter
Even when you offered him help see what he pay you back with!!
Most of them are scammers looking for kindhearted ladies like you to dump!! The funniest thing is they always claim they rich on nairaland meanwhile they just local scammer!
Thank God you dodge a bullet,nw you have learnt your lesson!!

Thank you for everything babes. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2019
lirusehn:

Call it anything.

I no dey argue with you.

cheesy cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2019
see them boys here....everything is to beg and scam, if it doesnt work, na to call names...the typical naija men mindset.

first he acted all calm, puttiing the female on pedestals, all the messages from the boy was just lame, full of excuses, would have done so so and so if not that i am so so so and all those lies then after building trust, straight to begging for money for supposed contract, when no money came out straight to calling the female hole and all sort of names, funny he wanted to borrow money from a suppose hoe

i am sure, it is one of those pained nairaland afa male, they stink of scam, always needing women for support their broke ass...the idiot thought he will come to akure to receive some meat but he was showned his room...always keep a scamer in the dog house.

we need more expose from the women about behavior of little boys who call themselves all type of fancy names in this romance section, females need to start to shame these bllod suckers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2019
uboma:

Good you cleared your name.

He was just playing you, hoping that you will give him your money. And if you had do so, it will be stories you will hear when it is time to pay back.

He never had a contract deal/talk in Akure.

Next time, be mindful of who you allow to stay in your crib.

Thank you Uboma.

Advice taken.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

What will you say about males on Instagram, Twitter, FAcebook? If their ego's don't get inflated here (let's say every Nairaland guy has sense) it will be inflated elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2019
spirul77:
I was thinking girls like this can't be in any Third World country o, this thread is actually changing my perception about Nigerian girls o, abi are you a half cast? local man have never been lucky with all the females in his life o, from cousins to aunts to friends all na gbagbati, my female cousins I grew up with made me develop this "dislike" for women naturaly. it would take a very cool guyman not to mistake the op's kindness for "green light". I no wan just talk about the guy because na just complete yeye person.

Local woman is laughing aloud. grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Newguyhere: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2019
what struck me the most was that you actually helped this broke ret**d financially shocked omo girls like you are rare ooo shocked.
Omg!! shocked
maynation:
Good morning fellow wonderful people.

This thread is a response to the baseless accusation from a nairalander yesterday.
Worthy of mention is the fact that he has called to apologise late last night, i guess he had a little sugar rush and this sorta made him go haywire. Anyways, i have forgiven him out of my good heart smiley but then the deed has already been done and I believe many people have already seen the post so I definitely need to clear my name.

For the sake of my peace of mind, I have been on nairaland since 2009, even though I deactivated my previous account and and created this one. Since I have been on this forum I have never exchanged contacts with anyone apart from Jason (which shall be referred to as Jay all through my post).
I gave spoken and met some nairalanders actually but it is out of this platform. I met Lirusehn back then in ABU, I met: "Queenyprinxex, Sehindemi15'' and one other guy I can't remember his name at Lirusehn's birthday party back then in 2017 and we have been friends since then.

Then again he alleged that 'Sisterfine' and 'pettyprinces' are my alternate monikers, please this isn't so. I met these people on that thread so his claim is an obvious baloney.
My alternates are 'maynattion and maynnation!.

Why did I give Jay my contact? He begged. Yeah, he begged. He was too persistent and I felt giving him the number wouldn't cause any harm even though I out-rightly regretted and regret this.

Anyways, I will be sharing screenshots of what truly transpired and I will allow you fellows to be the judge. But did he really give me 10K as he alleged? This post will answer it.

Below is the screenshot of the post that was later removed by moderators.

Be my guests.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.