Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others (30598 Views)

Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design / Nigerians React As Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Suvs For Innoson SUVs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Biac makes its own steel based spare parts ripping off western design and selling to african rebranding and assembly company to avoid any lawsuit

Nigeria is ripe for manufacturing and not assembly

Please shout me the site of this company called blac
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by da3pu0(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lami4real:
Nice one, hope it's would be accepted by all.

Please beware of this 419 guy oh. He creates different account to dupe people all in the name of procurement and logistics from China and USA
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by Legendguru: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 27, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
The same gbaja passionately hated and despised by Igbos and thier sympathizers

He has just paid lip service. Judge people by their actions.
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Talk is cheap.
As if he is not the leader of a branch that make up the government.

How many utility vehicles have the house of Reps bought from local producers? He can start there, not spinning empty yarns

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2019
xamuel17:

Hate what? ..... Nairaland should ban people like you for instigating and stereotyping tribes....

Lucky enough nairaland is a faceless forum that's why you can spill trash ...so carry on!
Did I mention any tribe in my statement

Or all Ibos are now ipob?
pls tell us what we don't know
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by MoIbrahim: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Most people don't realise that excessive reliance on import contributes hugely to I creasing the demand and value of foreign currencies while doing the opposite to our dear naira.

But NASS should also shift to Innoson jeeps, and stop buying Prado from Japan.

wallex1983:
We need everything local.

We would save money and also improve.

Local Rice... Neeeexxt
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by RUGAgbuogidia1: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamAtikulate:

The last 3 are Innoson. I got these from their twitter handle.

Thank u for that correction
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by mamaafrik(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let him lead by example by making sure all the luxury cars,furnitures,attires,shoes,Air conditioner used are made in Nigeria before encouraging other they are 1/3 of the government.
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by Excuzeme: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
PopeFlatino:

Friends I need advice..I need prayers the most...Am totally heartbroken and shattered as well..

I came Bak to bet9ja virtual this week after months of absence...

Brothers my lost today made is #45000 total loss for just this week cry
And I don't work..

Please pray for my soul
if you can afford to lose #45,000 on Bet9ja in one week, without a job, you dont need our prayers because you are a m0r0n.
Re: Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others by PopeFlatino(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
How many months ago dear??..that's probably my past and I took d decision to quit gambling
at that point which I have maintained till date...if u can't help me out of my present predicament,don't insult me because of a past mistake...as I said am not hungry,I have food in d house presently but I need to get my chest pain treated ..that's y I begged
Excuzeme:

if you can afford to lose #45,000 on Bet9ja in one week, without a job, you dont need our prayers because you are a m0r0n.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport / Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani / Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.