Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night (71024 Views)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Kay512: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Soo loff-ly
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by IamMoreno(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:
Who else is noticing this new scratching thing, almost all the guys calling and complaining of same thing, my pen*s dey scratch me !!! Abi Na only me and my guys both far and near dey experience this thing.... Any home remedy Local man has no money to see the doctor

Local man
Be like say na only you dey face your problem
Go see an herbalist

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by shogsman(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Who is the unfortunate person that pushed this thing to FP when they're millions of educative topic out there.
An husband hugging his wife,how in fvcks name is that news pls.are we supposed to help him perform is husband duties ni.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by omohlexy: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Where is that her baby bump sef?
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Yemike(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:
Who else is noticing this new scratching thing, almost all the guys calling and complaining of same thing, my pen*s dey scratch me !!! Abi Na only me and my guys both far and near dey experience this thing.... Any home remedy Local man has no money to see the doctor
STD bro! I repeat STD.
Maybe you and your friends fu*k the same how.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Korllami007: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

You don get sweety. You go de scratch am he go de sweet you. The more you scratch the more the sweetness.

I'll advise you to grow your finger nails for effective scratching.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
GbadeTehmy:

Guy na true the tin crazy...Wetin perdon fit use oo

Was starting to consule myself that, Na Wetin follow this season come and e go go soon... But boss the thing just dey get as be over time.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

Continue sleeping around; you and your friends.
That is a sign of staphylococcus.

Go and see a doctor. Then zip up!
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Korllami007:

You don get sweety. You go de scratch am he go de sweet you. The more you scratch the more the sweetness.

I'll advise you to grow your finger nails for effective scratching.

No be small sweet things.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yemike:

STD bro! I repeat STD.
Maybe you and your friends fu*k the same how.

On the contrary this guys are not even in the same state with me... And nothing like that
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Olamilekxy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
shogsman:
Who is the unfortunate person that pushed this thing to FP when they're millions of educative topic out there.
An husband hugging his wife,how in fvcks name is that news pls.are we supposed to help him perform is husband duties ni.

u no get sense.

this an entertainment news

ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Continue sleeping around; you and your friends.
That is a sign of staphylococcus.

Go and see a doctor. Then zip up!

The worse is that I am somewhere that I don't even have chance to Bleep around like you think... Maybe the cause is something beyond your assumption
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by shogsman(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olamilekxy:

u no get sense.

this an entertainment news

ode!!!

Ode ni baba e,so everything that has to do with a celebrity is news worthy abi,if they shit it should make headlines too because it's a celebrity's faeces right.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

The worse is that I am somewhere that I don't even have chance to Bleep around like you think... Maybe the cause is something beyond your assumption

Ok. Maybe public toilet tinz.
Just take care of it before it exposes you to worse infections.

Use mycoten cream and tabs.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Ok. Maybe public toilet tinz.
Just take care of it before it exposes you to worse infections.

Use mycoten cream and tabs.

Accepted... Will get that
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Dnofficial(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
[center][/center] grin Falz shot it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Willgates(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

Thanks man
If you're serious, send me a dm. Just two days and you'll be yourself again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by eki2000(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:
Scratch your thing in peace
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Mateen1000: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Husband lifts his Wife
Is that worthy to be here as a news? #Smh

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Awoo88: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:
When den say make u dey chuk prick for any hole, you go begin form "wetin dis one sabi I"
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Olamilekxy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
shogsman:

Ode ni baba e,so everything that has to do with a celebrity is news worthy abi,if they shit it should make headlines too because it's a celebrity's faeces right.

ode nie

I think some people need orientation oo

since you know the news is not important to you why did click it, you even comment self, why can't you just pretend as if you didn't see the news and move on to your favourite or types of news.

I won't abuse your father cos am a learned person

arindin omo!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by TalkYourOwn(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
philtea:

Seriously?
Me sef dey experience am ooo
As I dey type be scratch I just dey scratch ooo
Any remedy?
Go get benzyl benzoate... it affected guys in my lodge too. Get ready to dance though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Chithauri(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
TalkYourOwn:

Go get benzyl benzoate... it affected guys in my lodge too. Get ready to dance though grin
for how long person go use am before e go. truly that guy no lie. guys dey itch oh.that drug dey pepper?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Respect55(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
oluwamaich:
Who saw their savage replies to guys who troll them on Twitter

Simi's savage is a killer
Screenshot, please!
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

Go to any pharmacy and buy Benzen Benzonate apply it morning and night after taking your bath, thank me later.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Brazzaville(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Machinegun91:
Lifting up a hole in holistic style.

1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
TalkYourOwn:

My guy you know am.....my guy go dance once him rub am but last last him go dey ok
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by kushercain: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Na falz shoot the video, ah! Cuckhold.

Lmao
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by STANNYGIRL(f): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
For your whatsapp entertainment news,gist,jokes,funny memes,airtime giveaway,etc on ur whatsapp status.

All u need is GistParrot_tv.

To join, Say Hi to 08062284098
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by makeherscream(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Machinegun91:
Lifting up a hole in holistic style.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.