Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night (71025 Views)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by porshnuel: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2019
LostAddict:

My guy you know am.....my guy go dance once him rub am but last last him go dey ok

How much is it sold..... doesn't the sickness have a name?
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by UNRULY(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
Who else is noticing this new scratching thing, almost all the guys calling and complaining of same thing, my pen*s dey scratch me !!! Abi Na only me and my guys both far and near dey experience this thing.... Any home remedy Local man has no money to see the doctor
grin grin local man has suffered
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by smithe113(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
Who else is noticing this new scratching thing, almost all the guys calling and complaining of same thing, my pen*s dey scratch me !!! Abi Na only me and my guys both far and near dey experience this thing.... Any home remedy Local man has no money to see the doctor

You've got scabies..... go get Ivermectin injection at the nearest hospital or get a benzyl benzoate cream from a chemist / pharmacy
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by taiwolomo1: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
lol....wait o. Zaria u de stay? Just put a guy on medication here o.....after running test on his urine grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Moseskito(m): 1:32am On Oct 27, 2019
GbadeTehmy:

Guy na true the tin crazy...Wetin perdon fit use oo
Las las wo na don get swty
GbadeTehmy:

GbadeTehmy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by golddeejay(m): 1:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Falz, the zonal president.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 27, 2019
porshnuel:

How much is it sold..... doesn't the sickness have a name?

I don't really know the name but I know it's an infection, that year in secondary school it affected almost all of us. As for the price it should cot anywhere between #1000 - #1500
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Gabson001(m): 3:03am On Oct 27, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Na falz shoot the video, ah! Cuckhold.

That guy nah fuu
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Sonfethopia: 3:29am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:

Wash your boxer daily.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by bukatyne(f): 4:03am On Oct 27, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks there was a love triangle between Falz, Simi and Adekunle?

If my thoughts are true, Falz is just killing himself.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Zchi1052:
If it's possible that falz did not s*x Simi all the while then it might still be possible that Nigeria can function well again
Use premier cool clean up your thinking faculty, your reasoning is appalling
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Gforce2015:

Go to any battery charger closest to you, collect some battery water, and begin to apply it to you thing ... Apply it three times daily and thank me later...

E be like say na Burundi you study your own Medicine about?

Na wa!
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by da3pu0(m): 5:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
Go get augumentin brother. Its around 3-4k . e go go before u complete the dose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Hozil92(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
The same thing is happening to me. If you have any remedy for it, kindly buzz me. Thanks. 08188334976
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by genaro2000(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2019
Hozil92:
The same thing is happening to me. If you have any remedy for it, kindly buzz me. Thanks. 08188334976
This should be staphallcocos,go to the hospital and do urine test and from that test, they will recommend the drugs you will use
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by akanbiaa(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
It could be Staph aureus, Chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, trichomoniasis or gonorrhea all can cause it, you need to see a doctor and carry out the necessary lab test to know if it's any of it or more than one and make sure you get fully treated for it can lead to more deadlier diseases if lead untreated, it also weakens immune and will definitely cause infertility. Please visit any hospital
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Ikpeabujo(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
my man don't panic, it is not Std infection it called skibbies very hard to cure infection but I will help u out with some medication .
first and foremost always bath with hot water very hot one no jokes than buy this drug and take them 1bd ie morning and night
1)Itraconazol 100mg
2)levforcin tab
3)loradine tab
and last but not the least always use antiseptic soap and detol
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Cool. I pray their marriage stays strong and true.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Is that lifting up to deeper life standards? angry
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2019
who else is bless by this thread ......if you know you know.
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Basher8583: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2019
elgramz:
Simi had her show last night? I didn't hear about it

When she's not Davido "the parrot" Adeleke
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Shalommy(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:
. No remedy coz na hiv be that. Hahaha... Ashiii
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Handy007: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2019
this falz must be a wicked home breaker
cant believe you still following simi up till now Gold be careful before you consume some portion of sniper
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by UrVillagePpl: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Esteem001:

scabbies is knocking grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by TalkYourOwn(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Chithauri:
for how long person go use am before e go. truly that guy no lie. guys dey itch oh.that drug dey pepper?
3-4 days. If it is severe, a week. Follow the instructions on the bottle though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.