Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley (32673 Views)

I Will Draw You On My kitten – Olosho President Tells Naira Marley / They’re After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley / Video: Adeyanju Tells Naira Marley,'you Are A Nuisance To Society' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yeye oba angry
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Akano5(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The Akarigbo and Paramount Ruler of Remoland, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, has charged a popular singer, Azeez Fashola, fondly addressed as #NairaMarley, to thread with caution, saying “they are after you.” The monarch spoke with the singer last night when he paid him homage as he arrived Sagamu to perform in the 2019 Sagamu Day festival.

You will recall that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had preferred an 11-count charge against the musician bordering on conspiracy, possession of counterfeit credit cards and fraud.

On Wednesday, an investigator with the EFCC, Mr. Nuru Buhari, narrated how the commission retrieved “damning evidence of credit card fraud from Naira Marley’s iPhone and laptop.” He said that an analysis of Marley’s laptop showed that he frequented the top five most-visited websites that dealt with buying and selling of stolen credit cards.

This could have warranted the Paramount Ruler’s statement when he said, they (that is, the authorities) were after him.

Speaking in Yoruba, the monarch, who seemed surprised with the visit said: “You this boy, this is your face. They are after you o! They are searching for you everywhere. Be careful, thread with caution,” he said. “Oba Ajayi told the ‘Opotoyi’ crooner that, “I am also current,” meaning he knows what is going on between Naira Marley and the EFCC.

Watch the video below,
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4FG9etlUBG/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/video-theyre-after-you-akarigbo-tells.html?m=1

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by tiger28: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
badmrkt:
Truly, Yorubas really support criminals. Imagine this nonsense from a supposed ruler or what hell he is...
Yorubas Cautions their youth while your father's in the land of Greed, hail their criminals. He is giving him a Sounds fatherly advice.

7 Likes

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by htweet(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
No one is after him sir, he's the one chasing himself; you can't step on a cobra's tail and expect peace!!
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Akano5(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oya Marlians Come Forward.
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sirnuel:

What if I told you, you can be better than this?? that you can make a comment without being tribalistic.

How many Yoruba have you met to come to this conclusion Moreover its human nature to protect their own, its the reason why, if you kill someone now and run home, your family will hide and protect you ignoring your crime.

This platform is officially the hangout spot for most frustrated jobless lazy youths that are now carrier tribalist and bigots

2 Likes

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Isoduwa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Assuming if naira Marley is in USA now he could have been in jail now they could have sentenced him

Why?
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by stabilizer: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Naira marley is just doing his thing and God knows why, There is no competition in destiny, run your race and wish OTHERS well. Many are here to condemn forgetting their children will figure out the difference between them & Naira Marley in the nearest future just like Buhari and his classmates in secondary school despite the fact that he doesnt have a valid Waec result. We all have 24hrs in a day.. Kwontinue

1 Like

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by sheriffman(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
He's going down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
tiger28:
Yorubas Cautions their youth while your father's in the land of Greed, hail their criminals. He is giving him a Sounds fatherly advice.

Sigh... You have merely succeeded in miring thyself with the same clay of bigotry... You are no different from the person you aimed at chastising.
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Isoduwa(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
byrron:

This platform is officially the hangout spot for most frustrated jobless lazy youths that are now carrier tribalist and bigots

Banned
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by airminem(f): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Its normal
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by BilltheDON(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Normal thing
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by greggng: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
badmrkt:
Truly, Yorubas really support criminals. Imagine this nonsense from a supposed ruler or what hell he is...

I am not Yoruba but it seems you misinterpreted the obas message. Is just an advice or warning to Marley. Although he was surprise to see him visit but you cannot turn your visitor away simply cos he was accused of crime...recall our law says a man is innocent untill a court of justice says otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Isoduwa:

Banned

You have no clue on the number of times I have been banned on this platform for being very blunt with the truth on my entire 11 years on this platform.

Being banned here doesn't pay my bills so it is very inconsequential and takes nothing out of my existence therefore I will keep stating the very obvious not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
One yahoo boy to another
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Isoduwa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
byrron:

You have no clue on the number of times I have been banned on this platform for being very blunt with the truth on my entire 11 years on this platform.

Being banned here doesn't pay my bills so it is very inconsequential and takes nothing out of my existence therefore I will keep stating the very obvious not minding whose ox is gored.

You go school well but you Nor get sense at all

Which bills you dey talk about Nor be your mom house you dey stay for ojo bus stop

2 Likes

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Lawmak: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
These bloggers know how to tarnish someone's image. Just look at the topic, it will now be as if akarigbo is against the police whereas he was quoted out of context
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Jidibia(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
logan2:
for which crime?
Na waoh... So na until him kill person u go know say him commit crimes abi? Abi na my laptop Dem see those credit cards fraud evidences? I know this moniker from xiaomi phone section.
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by notoriousbabe: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
The beginning of initiation. If you know you know
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Isoduwa:

[s]You go school well but you Nor get sense at all

Which bills you dey talk about Nor be your mom house you dey stay for ojo bus stop[/s]

You are a childish e-tout on rampage on this platform
going by the senseless and immature gibbrish you wrote up there and for your information, I'm a hard working dad so paying of bills is part of my dedicated responsibility as a household head.

Grow up
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Isoduwa(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
byrron:

You are a childish e-tout on rampage on this platform
going by the senseless and immature gibbrish you wrote up there and for your information, I'm a hard working dad so paying of bills is part of my dedicated responsibility as a household head.

Grow up

Ok house hold head but try use this your brain well go work with BBC
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by content208: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
badmrkt:

I remember that Delta people rolled out the drum to welcome ibori, a convicted criminal. Are Delta people Yorubas?

I also remember that igbo people defended Deziane Allison-Maduekwe fervently after being convicted for corruption. Is Deziane a Yoruba woman?
Evans the kidnapper was also defended by igbos; is Evans a Yoruba man?

Tribalism has made a blind idiot out of you.

2 Likes

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
iammo:

poor boy

What? Poor wetin?
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by klax(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
badmrkt:

this is my problem with semi-human like you. Pls what has tribal jab has to do with this pls what is the offense of the monarch So sending warning like a parable to this nonsense boy is a crime bah

If I say what is in my mind now your fellow damn blogger tyrant in Seun custody will block my account haven't said that bro you are just not alright ok and that is why I referred to you as semi-human.

And may I ask how monarch ever warn ipob or militant bro
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Boulexposed: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wow
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by sapientia(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sirnuel:

What if I told you, you can be better than this? that you can make a comment without being tribalistic.

How many Yoruba have you met to come to this conclusion? Moreover its human nature to protect their own, its the reason why, if you kill someone now and run home, your family will hide and protect you ignoring your crime.

Much messages in few sentences.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Smiledomain(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sirnuel:

What if I told you, you can be better than this? that you can make a comment without being tribalistic.

How many Yoruba have you met to come to this conclusion? Moreover its human nature to protect their own, its the reason why, if you kill someone now and run home, your family will hide and protect you ignoring your crime.

This guy get sense. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by martowskin1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
pickatyou:
In this country, police , efcc , sars will first arrest you before they look for a crime to give you as a gift.

Since they can't do that to tinubu. The case is dead on arrival.

Check my signature

Try install a tracker today

U mean gift given to u under false pretence
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by pressplay411(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
badmrkt:

Actually, with understanding you'll realise he spoke as an elder. That's called a disclaimer lol

What did you expect him to say? Get thee behind me Satan?
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by carlos1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Naiaramarley no get sense na, he z still making noise on Instagram instead of laying low. They ll so deal with him eh. Tout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Releases New Pretty Picture. Fine Woman! / I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Adorable Photos From Lalasticlala's Baby Church Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.