Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley (32672 Views)

I Will Draw You On My kitten – Olosho President Tells Naira Marley / They’re After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley / Video: Adeyanju Tells Naira Marley,'you Are A Nuisance To Society' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by webngnews: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Emmacula8(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Assuming if naira Marley is in USA now he could have been in jail now they could have sentenced him

You think so, to me USA should be the capital country of corruption
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Emmacula8:

You think so, to me USA should be the capital country of corruption
and they will always catch them do you no how many Nigeria. Is in

USA prison
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Mcuzy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gforce2015:

Hatred go kill you... Is that your interpretation of what the king says?
We don't shield criminal in Yoruba land... Nah nyamiri people dey do that.
so this is ur interpretation of no hatred . Hypocrite . Just because ur tribe was insulted u flared up and insulted another tribe , what makes u different from that person
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Adebowalay(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Sirnuel:

What if I told you, you can be better than this? that you can make a comment without being tribalistic.

How many Yoruba have you met to come to this conclusion? Moreover its human nature to protect their own, its the reason why, if you kill someone now and run home, your family will hide and protect you ignoring your crime.
u should know better... Did u see his monicker
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Martins6545: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
badmrkt:
Truly, Yorubas really support criminals. Imagine this nonsense from a supposed ruler or what hell he is...
[/s]
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Martins6545: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:
Naira Marley is just like the Nigerian Naira

So valueless and Worthless
[/s]
Re: They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by logan2(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Jidibia:

Na waoh... So na until him kill person u go know say him commit crimes abi? Abi na my laptop Dem see those credit cards fraud evidences? I know this moniker from xiaomi phone section.
they are witch hunting naira Marley, because of what he said about tinubu...

You are mistaken I don't frequent that thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together / Munachi Abii Releases New Pretty Picture. Fine Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.