Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

They’re After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They’re After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley (348 Views)

I Will Draw You On My kitten – Olosho President Tells Naira Marley / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / They Are After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They’re After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Naijaofficial(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
The Akarigbo and Paramount Ruler of Remoland, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, has charged a popular singer, Azeez Fashola, fondly addressed as Naira Marley, to thread with caution, saying “they are after you.”

The monarch spoke with the singer last night when he paid him homage as he arrived Sagamu to perform in the 2019 Sagamu Day festival

Click the link below to see photos
https://www.realitygist.com/theyre-after-you-akarigbo-tells-naira-marley/

Re: They’re After You – Akarigbo Tells Naira Marley by Ahmed0336(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Village people abi?

Nobody send am go sing yeye song am I a yahoo boy with implicating stuffs on his lappy

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion / Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / Popular Rapper, Chinko Ekun Begins NYSC Service In Lagos Read More At: Https://

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.